Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 16 : 32 Jul 20, 2024
CEST 18 : 32 Jul 20, 2024
PDT 9 : 32 Jul 20, 2024
EDT 12 : 32 Jul 20, 2024
BDO Crashing and freezing entire computer
Jun 19, 2024, 18:33 (UTC)
1038 2
Last Edit : Jun 19, 2024, 18:33 (UTC)
# 1

I have no idea whats going on. About a week ago I went to launch bdo, only to have it freeze at the loading screen after chosing a character. The second time it happened, it crashed the game and completely locked up my computer. Nothing has changed since the last time a played it (one week ago). My computer was completely messed up. I restarted it and it was running extremely slow, opening everything extremely slowly. I went to work and came back to find it had restarted itself again and was fixed now. BDO was alsoa fine after I opened it after.

Fast foward to this week and I open the game again to have it freeze and crash, now making weird button beep boop sounds when I was trying to click stuff before realizing it was fully frozen. It has now crashed to desktop twice while alsmost completely freezing my computer. I'm reinstalling hoping this gets itself fixed. This hasn't ever happened in the past and i've been playing since the game was released.

Last Edit : Jun 28, 2024, 22:18 (UTC)
# 2

Game installed on same drive as your OS? Game has been overheating my drive recently.

Bug Reports

Use this forum section to report bugs during your adventures.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information