Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 18 : 51 Jul 19, 2024
CEST 20 : 51 Jul 19, 2024
PDT 11 : 51 Jul 19, 2024
EDT 14 : 51 Jul 19, 2024
Looking for a class recommendations please <3
Jun 23, 2024, 21:17 (UTC)
880 2
Last Edit : Jun 23, 2024, 21:17 (UTC)
# 1

I've been playing BDO on and off for years, usually taking breaks to play GW2. Now, I'm ready to dive back into BDO and put in the hours and thus I'm looking for a class that's strong in end-game content (I'll be focusing on PvE about 80% of the time) but also decent in Node Wars (the remaining 20%).

Specifically, I'm interested in a class that's consistently been in the S Tier over the years, despite the nerfs and buffs, whether in succession or awakening form.

I already have five classes around levels 56-58 that I play for fun, and I'll continue to enjoy them. However, I want to focus on one class to fully explore all the game's content.

I should also mention that I'm mostly a solo player.

I am waiting to hear your recommendations guys!

Reply

Class Discussion

Discuss the classes of Black Desert here!

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information