Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 23 : 24 Jul 21, 2024
CEST 1 : 24 Jul 22, 2024
PDT 16 : 24 Jul 21, 2024
EDT 19 : 24 Jul 21, 2024
Cannot Move Trade Item -- but I'm not tagged???
Jun 25, 2024, 10:59 (UTC)
1255 5
Last Edit : Jun 25, 2024, 10:59 (UTC)
# 1

Okay, so forgive me ignorance. I'm very much not savvy with the in's and out's of BDO. But I've seen a few threads here where people couldn't move expired fish from storage. Everyone said, "Your character has to be untagged to move it," because of some sort of exploit prevention being set in place. Fair enough.

HOWEVER. I literally am not tagged. I only have TWO characters I've ever created thus far, and BOTH get the same error. And NEITHER have been tagged. When I open the tag menu - for both - it shows that neither of them have been tagged. I'm so very confused. And being as every thread says the solution is to click "untag," on a character to fix the problem -- I am now left in confusion and frustration. Because, that is clearly not the problem for me. 

Do I need to submit a ticket for a bug or is there some other solution to remove this expired fish from my Storage? T^T

Last Edit : Jun 25, 2024, 11:25 (UTC)
# 2

You cannot move trade items remotely. I assume youre in Velia (as it shows on the tag screen), and not in calpheon city. Walk to the storage in calpheon, and you should be able to take the fish out.

Last Edit : Jun 25, 2024, 11:49 (UTC)
# 3

Oh!!! I didn't realize trade items can't be moved remotely. I had completed Magnus quests and was able to move anything anywhere, so this confused me. I've never touched the trading system in this game, so I am not schooled on what all entails with trading items and do's and don't's, etc. 

Thank you!! 

Last Edit : Jun 25, 2024, 11:55 (UTC)
# 4

No worries, we're here to help :) Hope you could take the fishes out now.

Last Edit : Jun 25, 2024, 12:00 (UTC)
# 5

there is a bonus for distance when selling trade items, that's why this restriction exists

0 10
Lv Private
Rye

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information