Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

UTC 0 : 51 Apr 23, 2024
CEST 2 : 51 Apr 23, 2024
PDT 17 : 51 Apr 22, 2024
EDT 20 : 51 Apr 22, 2024
#Community Support
Naru Items for returning players
Apr 15, 2021, 10:09 (UTC)
894 7
Last Edit : Apr 15, 2021, 10:09 (UTC)
# 1

Hello Team...

I recently returned from a long hiatus in the game. I returned starting near the end of Mediah. My new guild started talking to me about Naru items however it appears that I cannot get these items because I cannot complete a quest that gives them to me. Its very hard to be in this position because I know the Oasis items are limited time only. The only answers Ive gotten was "Tough luck" or "Re-roll" but whats the point of encouraging older players to return if the same options are not available. It really puts me at a disadvantage being right in the sweet spot, and I hope someone is able to assist with this. I have 2000 beginner stones and no means to use them but had to complete the quests anyway to progress forward.

Last Edit : Apr 15, 2021, 10:16 (UTC)
# 2

I apologize if I put this in the wrong section... Im new to the forums

Last Edit : Apr 15, 2021, 11:57 (UTC)
# 3

You can exchange beginer blackstones for naru items at fhugar.

244 4634
Lv 62
Hnnie
Last Edit : Apr 17, 2021, 14:27 (UTC)
# 4
On: Apr 15, 2021, 11:57 (UTC), Written by PlasticDK

You can exchange beginer blackstones for naru items at fhugar.

This doesn't work. The option to exchange is not there for older characters. The only option available is "Gift"

Last Edit : Apr 22, 2021, 01:24 (UTC)
# 5

The only option is to make another character and get the naru items on that one.

They aren't bound to character so you can put them in your warehouse and enchant on the char that has the stones :-)

I had the same issue with one of my characters I finally got back to, with my new char I could get enough for 2 sets.

(this was before season end btw so i converted 1 set to Tuvala and 1 to Narchillian)

Last Edit : Apr 24, 2021, 19:57 (UTC)
# 6

I realize you don't want to hear reroll, but it is  your BEST option, and it's not a hardcore reroll, just create a second character identical to your main, put all your gear on your Main for a few day (actually 4 hours is all it will take), Run ONLY the black spirit quest line, if it doesn't have the Black spirit emblem on the quest don't do it, the games built in auto leveling mechanic on the Main quest line will force you to be very near level appropriate for every area you go, in fact there are several quests where if you are too low level will kick you up 2 and even 3 levels when you complete it.  I think it's actually impossible to be sub 54 doing only the main quest line (assuming you don't skip completing the level 49 to 50 quest), which means you only have to go to level 56 at Abandoned Iron Mines (about 20-30 minutes of grinding) and you're level 56, do your Awakening/Succesion quest line.  Then you can get your Naru gear to exchange for your Narch gear.

4 hours Better than Oasis gear that is almost Tet Gear, allowing you to skip many of the tet boss items and go straight to Pen boss.  

66 1583
Lv 49
S713
Last Edit : Jul 10, 2021, 20:08 (UTC)
# 7

same issue, just made a new seasonal character have the beginner stones in my inventory and no option to exchange at any of the fhugars.  the only other option is to get tavula ore and exchange for basic tavula gear. it would have been nice to just spam enhance naru to pen and get pri tavula. this is going to be a fun season....

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Search results will display posts in increments of 10,000.

We use cookies, with your consent, to customize content and advertising.
More information