It’s time once more for the main event: the Arena of Arsha: Best-in-Trials Championship Finals!
Get ready for the return of Vert, [GM] Lemoria, and (newly titled!) [GM] Armin as they cast the NA & EU Finals this weekend! Will the returning champs claim [Godlike] status, or will the underdogs of Best-in-Class walk away with [Gosu] fame? Watch it all happen live on [Twitch] & [YouTube]!
2021 Arena of Arsha Best-In-Trials Championship Finals - Format
- The Best-in-Trials Championship must be entered with the same class that you entered the Best-In-Class Championship with.
- Semi-Finals will be held in a 1 vs 1 format (Best of 5). There will only be one victor per match.
- Please be ready 30 minutes before your scheduled match. A [GM] will whisper you asking to confirm that you are ready for the Arena of Arsha match.
- Please be aware that if there is no response or if you are not online 30 minutes before the start of your match, you will be disqualified.
- We ask all participating Adventurers to not be in a party while waiting.
- During each round, the Arena of Arsha map will shrink every minute. Stepping outside of the arena will reduce HP by 500 every second.
▲ Arena of Arsha area will shrink over time (Example)
10 seconds after match starts
1 minute after match starts
2 minute after match starts
2021 Arena of Arsha Best-In-Trials Championship - Competition Ruleset
* The matches will be played in accordance with [2021 Black Desert Arena of Arsha Best-in-Class Championship Rules - Updated: June 3 at 9:05 UTC].
* The arena area will become smaller over time, and you will take damage if you leave the arena.
* Matches will be played for 3 minutes, against an opponent of the same class (ex. Group A: Warrior versus another Warrior).
* Before each match, the loading screen will appear 2 times to reset the Black Spirit's Rage.
* When the match starts, you must move out of the arena's gate within 10 seconds to proceed with the match. After 10 seconds, the arena’s gate will automatically close and you will not be able to proceed with the match.
* When you enter the Arena of Arsha, buffs from elixirs, food, scrolls, etc. will be removed.
* During a match you will only be able to use [Battlefield] potions, Ornette’s Spirit Essence, and Odore’s Spirit Essence.
* Family bonus applied by Adventure Log completion and character Fitness levels for each participant will vary accordingly.
2021 Arena of Arsha Best-in-Trials Championship Rules
* Participant must show up at the scheduled time and must not intentionally leave or disconnect during a match.
* Participant must not change their Family name and/or character name during the tournament (from tournament start date to tournament end date).
* Participant’s Family name and/or character name must not violate the [Black Desert Operational Policy].
* Participant must not deliberately interfere with opponent's match.
* Participant must follow [GM] instructions for a fair match.
* Participant must not have another player participate in the tournament on their behalf.
* Participant must not deliberately induce a draw or not actively participate in the match.
* Participant must not violate [2021 Black Desert Arena of Arsha Best-In-Class Championship Rules - Updated: June 3 at 9:05 UTC].
* Participant’s account must not have been restricted or have acted in violation of the [Black Desert Operational Policy].
* Participant must not participate in a match in an inappropriate way other than the method of progressing the game as described.
(The criteria for improper participation methods are determined by the [GM] and you may be disqualified based on the results of this judgment.)
2021 Arena of Arsha Best-In-Trials Championship – Brackets
- The actual times may vary (later or earlier) compared to the given schedule depending on the tournament’s actual progress.
- Participants must move to their match’s server (please keep in mind of your server change cooldown timer) and be prepared to compete 30 minutes prior to the scheduled times.
- Details of the match schedule can be found below in the brackets for each class.
NA – Finals
(Last Updated: 06/25/2021 05:08 UTC)
NA Brackets and Schedule
EU - Finals
EU Brackets and Schedule
* Please connect to your respective servers (EU – Velia 3, NA – Velia 5), and wait in the Battle Arena.
* If you delete your Trial Character before the match, you will be removed from the Tournament Bracket.
* Adventurers who failed to fulfill the eligibility requirements, had mismatched Family/Character names, or whose information that they provided at sign-up did not match their actual in-game information were not included in the brackets and will not be eligible to participate.
- The event rewards will be sent by in-game mail (B) two weeks after the end of the tournament. Please refer to the [Arena of Arsha Best-In-Trials Championship] notice for more details.
- We ask all participants to follow the instructions given by the GMs during the event.
- Active buffs (elixirs, food, scrolls, etc.) will disappear when participating in a match. However, you can still use character-specific buffs from skills.
- You will be disqualified if you disrupt another player’s game during the tournament.
- If you fail to participate or leave during the tournament, you will be disqualified and no longer eligible to receive the rewards.
- You cannot participate in this event multiple times. If you are discovered to be participating multiple times, you will no longer be eligible to receive the rewards.
- If you disrupt or interfere with the event, you may face immediate consequences, and we will not provide any compensation and/or recovery for any additional losses/harm.
- If your account is restricted for violating the Operational Policy before you receive the event prizes, you may be disqualified as a winner and have any prizes withdrawn even after being selected as a winner.
- Those who have purchased a ticket and were not chosen to participate will be refunded.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Used items and/or rewards cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Notices] [Completed] June 29 (Tue) Scheduled Maintenance [Completed] June 29 (Tue) Scheduled Maintenance (Last Updated: 06/28/2021 4:06 UTC) Jun 25, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] June 25 (Fri) Payment Maintenance June 25 (Fri) Payment Maintenance (Last Updated: 06/25/2021 4:56 UTC) Jun 25, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] [Resolved] Launcher Login Issue Launcher Login Issue (Last Updated: 06/23/2021 4:53 UTC) Jun 23, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] June 22 (Tue) Central Market Temporary Maintenance June 22 (Tue) Central Market Temporary Maintenance (Last Updated: 06/22/2021 10:02 UTC) Jun 22, 2021 (UTC)
- [Pearl Shop] Preview of Upcoming New Outfits – August 11, 2021 Aug 2, 2021 (UTC)
- [Notices] August 4 (Wed) Scheduled Maintenance Aug 2, 2021 (UTC)
- [Notices] Sales Discontinuation of the Head Storage Butler/Maid Aug 2, 2021 (UTC)
- [Notices] Advance Notice of Conquest War Information Reset Jul 30, 2021 (UTC)