Here are the latest update details for Black Desert Online on December 15, 2021 (Wed). Today’s patch contains 40 updates and is approximately 0.97 GB.
● New/Returning Adventurers, Claim Your Login Rewards! event has started.
- December 15, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance - March 16, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Welcome to the Black Desert world!
Whether you’re stepping into the world of Black Desert for the first time or coming back after a break, we’ve got you covered with a bunch of rewards to help you get started!
● Post-CalpheON Ball Afterparty event has started.
- December 15, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – December 22, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
As we say goodbye to the 2021 CalpheON Ball, we're prepared an Item Drop Rate Hot Time and Playtime Challenges for a post-ball afterparty!
● 2021 Winter Concert event has started.
- December 15, 2021 (after maintenance) - December 28, 2021 @ 23:59 (UTC)
Adventurers, we’re thrilled to finally announce our 2021 Winter Concert! BUT before the big day, we’re searching for composers and scriptwriters to join us for our concert!
New and Improvements
● Increased the max number of character slots obtainable via Character Slot Expansion Coupons to 26.
- You will be able to expand up to 28 character slots after a future update. We will announce if we make plans to expand the max number of character slots beyond 28.
● Changed the description for J's Hammer of Loyalty regarding the item's expiration date.
- This item will be deleted on the May 25, 2022 maintenance.
● [Event} Noel Outfit Box - Changed so Sages and Corsairs can now obtain the Noel Outfit from the box.
● [Nova] Noel Shoes - Changed the item's icon to match its appearance.
● Changed Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea so Krahtenn now has a 100% chance to drop "Searing Heart Piece" and "[Elvia] Searing Heart Piece."
● Added 3 new yellow-colored titles for Adventurers that have been completing quests across the world of Black Desert.
- These titles can be obtained by reading the last page of Rulupee's Travel Log then completing the quests through Black Spirit.
|Complete 50,000 quests
(excluding Recurring quests)
|This is what popularity feels like!||Quest for Fandom|
|Complete 77,777 quests
(excluding Recurring quests)
|The brightest star in the night sky||Written in the Stars|
|Complete 100,000 quests
(excluding Recurring quests)
|The world totally revolves around me.||It's My World Now|
Conquest War, Node War
● Added the remote installation feature of forts and annexes for guilds participating in Node War.
- Remote installation can only be used on the server that the Node War will be held in by guild members that have the authority to build annexes like the Guild Master, Advisors, Officers, Quartermasters, and Cannoneers.
- Activate the Node War Information filter in the top right corner of the World Map (M) window. Then select the node you wish to build in to enter Remote Installation mode.
- You will only be able to move in Remote Installation mode if you selected a node that is part of Node War.
- You can build annexes after you have installed a fort in the node. You must have the fort and annexes in your Inventory (I) to install them.
* Forts and annexes may be difficult to be built in nodes with areas of high altitude like the Elder's Bridge, Ivory Wasteland, and Acher Guard Post. This is will be improved upon in a later update.
* You can use the Remote Installation mode together with other guild members. However, the annexes the other members installed may not be displayed properly. To see the installed annexes properly, you can leave Remote Installation mode by selecting the Exit button then coming back into the mode.
● Added the Extra Damage to Humans numbers in the stat limit UI for Node/Conquest War in the World Map (M) window.
- AP limit is applied to the sum of AP and Extra Damage.
● Fixed the issue where your Gosphy would sometimes not pick up items properly.
● Changed guild names on the Conquest Status UI to be displayed in a bigger font.
● Changed to display a notification when the person you send a guild invite to cannot join the guild.
● Added the key guide for "Automatically use Sprint" in the bottom right of the screen when your character is on a mount for Gamepad UI mode.
● Changed the images in the upper portion of the Class Introduction pages for the following classes:
- Striker, Ninja, Ranger, Maehwa, Musa, Mystic, Valkyrie, Sorceress, Archer
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't properly use the drag function in low resolution.
● Fixed the issue where the Log In button would not work properly when pressing Back after logging in via Safari on iOS.
● Changed the image on the upper portion of our Community page.
● Added a function that allows you to select your language on the upper part of our official website.
● Removed the Sign-up button on the upper part of our official website.
● Improved the menu UI on the upper part of our official website.
● Improved the tablet mode menu on our official website.
● Changed the following terms in English:
- "Snowball" to "Snowglobe."
- "Small Table That Has a Water Bottle On" to "Small Wicker Table with Tokkuri."
- "Winter Wood Prop Set" to "Winter Wood Furniture Set."
Modified or Changed
● [Wizard/Witch] Absolute: Blizzard - Fixed the issue where the skill's effects appeared abnormal.
● [Ranger] Fixed the issue where equipping the Gotha Rensa Armor with Sylvia Shoes would remove the shoes' dyes.
● Fixed the issue where the character's feet would fall through the floor in the residence Port Epheria 2-5 on the 2nd-floor hallway.
● Fixed the issue where certain horse icons appeared abnormal in the stables.
● Fixed the issue where characters could not move normally in certain areas of Basilisk Cave.
● Fixed the issue where the auto-move to storage exclusion setting did not work as intended if the exclusion window is not checked.
● Fixed the issue where Magram summoned from the Pila Fe Scroll failed to activate.
● Fixed the issue where pressing the button for the first game mode in the Yar! UI would display its image abnormally.
● Fixed the issue where your Tier 8 horses, dream horses, and mythical horses could learn skills when connected to a wagon once reaching Lv. 31.
● Fixed the issue where your Tier 8, dream horses, and mythical horses, that can grow up to Lv. 100, would start obtaining less EXP from Lv. 50.
● We are currently looking into the issue where your mounts would gain less EXP and learn extra skills. We will later notify you of the details.
● Changed the decoration in the upper portion of the Central Market UI to be more natural when you select the Winter UI theme.
● Fixed the issue where there was wrong information on the tooltip for [Cooking] Cook Vinegar in the Farming/Cooking category on the Progression Pass.
● Fixed the issue where you could use the Traveler's Map with a trade item loaded on your mount.
● Fixed the issue where guaranteed enhancement of gear that cannot be registered on the Central Market to PEN enhancement level via Caphras enhancement wouldn't brand the gear with your Family Name.
● Fixed the issue where the Faded Ancient Relic UI, accessed by using Ibedor's Scroll and Ancient Relic Crystal Summon Scroll, displayed text abnormally.
[Updates] Update Details - December 24, 2021 Update Details - December 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - December 22, 2021 Find out what's new in Black Desert. (Last Updated: 01/06/2022 04:40 UTC) Dec 22, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - December 8, 2021 Find out what's new in Black Desert. Dec 8, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - December 1, 2021 Patch Notes - December 1, 2021 Nov 30, 2021 (UTC)
- [Maintenance] December 7 (Wed) Maintenance Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [Updates] [Black Desert+] Update Details - December 5, 2022 Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] GM Blog - Summerfiesta Memories - Week 3 Dec 3, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 2, 2022) Dec 2, 2022 (UTC)