Cross-Server Guild Showdown Format
* Guilds and alliances will both be referred to as guilds hereafter.
|Participating Guilds||Three guilds representing each region’s server (total of six guilds)|
Round 1: February 13 (Sun) 14:00 (UTC)
Round 2: February 20 (Sun) 14:00 (UTC)
Round 3: February 27 (Sun) 14:00 (UTC)
* Note: Round 3 will only occur if the victorious side is not decided after Rounds 1 & 2.
2 vs 2 Conquest War (Territory will set as Liberated)
1 vs 1 Conquest War (Territory will set as Liberated)
* The guild masters of the representing guilds will decide which guilds participate in Rounds 1 and 2.
* Guilds that participate in Round 1 cannot participate in Round 2.
Server (World) with the higher total point total after Rounds 1 & 2.
* Victory is determined with the condition above regardless of the occupying guilds after the end of each Conquest War.
|How Are Points Determined||
Servers (World) can obtain one point after the end of the Conquest War by fulfilling the criteria below (in order of priority):
1. Destroy all the Command Posts of the opposing server (world)
2. Server (world) with the higher number of remaining Command Posts
3. Server with the higher combined HP total for their remaining Command Posts
|Requirements for Round 3||
If both servers (worlds) have the same point total after Rounds 1 and 2
|Round 3 Format||
3 vs 3 Conquest War (Guilds will be assigned to either offense or defense)
* Who is on offense and defense will be determined by a 3 vs 3 PvP match(es) between representatives from each guild. More details regarding this will be provided through the Discord server.
|Round 3 Victory Conditions||
1. Succeed to defend or conquer the territory
* The three guilds representing each region will be invited to a Discord server for instructions/information regarding the Cross-Server Guild Showdown. More information regarding the event will be provided through this Discord server.
* If you are participating as a Guild Alliance, you must inform us of the 100 guild members that will participate in the Global Conquest War. Alliance leaders will be contacted separately for this list.
Character Data of Representative Guilds
For the upcoming Global Conquest War, the character data of the three representative guilds will be snapshot and transferred to an event server.
|Date of Snapshot & Transfer||During the maintenance on February 9 (Wed)|
|Family & Character||Family/Character names, customizations, Knowledge, character appearances, Lifeskill levels, and EXP will be transferred.|
Taken out character mounts (land & sea) and guild elephants will be transferred.
- Items in your mount’s inventory will not be transferred.
|Fairy/Pets/Campsite||Fairies, Pets, and Campsite will be transferred.|
Only items equipped on your character will be transferred. (Items will be transferred in the exact state they are currently in, and we will not provide assistance for missing durability (such as gear, alchemy stones, etc.) after the transfer.)
Unequipped items such as items in your inventory, storage, mount’s inventory will not be transferred. (This includes consumables.)
|Skills||Learned Skills, Skill Presets, and Skill Add-ons will be transferred.|
|Tagged (Copied) Items||Tagged characters and (copied) items will be transferred.|
|Guilds||Guild names, guild marks, guild points, guild skills, and guild notices will be transferred.|
* The character data of guild members who joined after the maintenance on February 9 will not be transferred.
* Adventurers who participate in the Conquest War (before representative guilds were selected) on January 29 (Sat) as War Heroes will not have their character data transferred.
Event Server Info
- Excluding guild/party chat and whispers, all other chats will be restricted.
- NPC Carolin will be available
- Pearl Shop and Central Market will not be available
- Only the Calpheon territory will be accessible (other regions will not be accessible) (Updated)
Items Available from the Event Server NPC
You will be able to purchase the following from the event server’s NPC.
* Individuals will each receive 100,000,000 silver, and guilds will each receive 10,000,000,000 silver.
|Consumables and Materials||
Tough Whale Tendon Elixir
Superior Whale Tendon Potion
Exquisite Cron Meal
Perfume of Courage
Elixir of Deep Sea
Mystical Spirit Powder
Melted Platinum Shard
Black Stone Powder
Perfume of Charm
Ornette's Spirit Essence
Odore's Spirit Essence
[Guild] Ballista Arrow (Conquest War)
TRI (III): [Combat] Trina Demolition Axe
TRI (III): [Combat] Trina Matchlock
Tier 8 White Horse
+10 Krogdalo's Horse Gear Set - Wind
+10 Krogdalo's Horse Gear Set - Earth
+10 Krogdalo's Horse Gear Set - Sea
Naphart Camping Tent
Naphart Camping Container
Naphart Camping Anvil
Naphart Camping Shop
Brilliant Fairy Wings (Joyful Laila)
Fairy Queen's Might
Ornette's Dark Honey Wine
Secret Book of Old Moon
Please refer to the [Cross-Server Guild Showdown Representatives and Schedule] for more information about the guilds participating in the Cross-Server Guild Showdown.
- Violating any of the following rules may result in a warning, disqualification, game restriction, and/or additional penalties in accordance with the Operational Policy.
* Family and/or Character Name must not violate the Operational Policy
* Must not intentionally disrupt or interfere with the opposing side’s ability to play
* Must follow the GM’s instructions during the event
* Must not insult or inappropriately provoke another Adventurer
* Must not violate any of the event rules
* Must not perform an action that violates the [Operational Policy] and/or Family must not have been subject to penalties
* Must not participate using inappropriate methods
* Must not participate using methods that go outside the scope of the event details (GMs will determine if an action goes outside the scope of the event. Adventurers can be disqualified depending on this decision.)
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Notices] Investigation Results Regarding the Blockage of Certain Item Enhancements Investigation Results Regarding the Blockage of Certain Item Enhancements Feb 9, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] February 09 (Wed) Scheduled Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance. Feb 8, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] February 3 (Thu) Scheduled Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance. Jan 28, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Resolved] [NA] Game Access Issue [Resolved] [NA] Game Access Issue Jan 27, 2022 (UTC)