Here are the latest update details for Black Desert Online on May 4, 2022 (Wed). Today’s patch contains 68 updates and is approximately 1.46 GB.
Table of Contents
- 1. Artifact/Lightstone Inventory
- 2. Season : Drakania Graduation!
- 3. Events
- 4. New and Improvements
- 4.1. Ranger
- 4.2. Musa
- 4.3. Maehwa
- 4.4. Archer
- 4.5. Hashashin
- 4.6. Corsair
- 4.7. Drakania
- 4.8. Contents
- 4.9. Item
- 4.10. Monster
- 4.11. Quest, Knowledge
- 4.12. Conquest War, Node War
- 4.13. System
- 4.14. Web
- 4.15. Translation
- 6. Recent Major Updates
An artifact inventory applied to the entire Family was added so you can now manage and keep your artifacts and lightstones separately. We developed this inventory with the purpose of adding a separate space that allows you to manage artifacts and lightstones without taking up your existing inventory, also taking into consideration the greater variety of artifacts and lightstones to be added in the future.
The inventory was created so that you can store up to 30 artifacts, and for lightstones, each one stored will be stacked and displayed similarly to the 'Palette' feature.
Additionally, the artifact inventory is shared amongst your Family. All of your characters can manage the items stored in the inventory, but when you infuse or unequip any stored artifacts or lightstones, please take note that you must move them from your artifact inventory to your regular inventory.
Artifacts and lightstones were updated in hopes of providing great variety to how you enjoy the game. We are considering upgrading presets and other functions to broaden utilization in addition to the update of new artifacts and lightstones, so we hope you look forward to it. Thank you.
- The artifact inventory applies to your entire Family.
- You can use it via the 'Artifact Inventory' button on the bottom of the Inventory UI.
- The same items will be stacked and take up a single slot, which will enable you to easily check the quantities of a single type of item.
- Small icons for lightstones will be displayed so you can get an idea of the current infused artifacts in the inventory without having to check the tooltips.
- You can use the filter on the bottom to look for fire, earth, wind, and special lightstones held in the inventory.
- Due to this change, the durability will no longer be displayed on the durability consumption UI and item descriptions of artifacts.
- The Item Brand Spell Stones used on artifacts were sent to your in-game mailbox.
Season Drakania Graduation Begins!
● Fughar, the Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager, is lending a hand in converting your season character who has completed the Season: Drakania into a normal character.
|Graduation Period||May 4, 2022 (after maintenance) – Jul 6, 2022 (before maintenance)|
|Requirements for Graduation||- Adventurers who have not purchased the Black Spirit Pass must complete all of the 'Season Pass Challenges' and collect rewards
- Adventurers who have purchased the Black Spirit Pass should complete all of the 'Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass Challenges' and collect rewards
- You must not have Fughar's Timepiece
- Details for the Season: Drakania graduation are as follows:
|Quest||Starting NPC||Objectives||Completing NPC|
|[Season Server Graduation]
At the Crossroad
|Crow Merchants Guild Scribe, Leyla, at the workshop in Velia||Complete the [Season] Fughar's Special Timepiece quest and talk to Fughar
Complete the [Season] For the Future quest and talk to Fughar
|[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World||Fughar||Use the Honorable Adventurer's Certificate||Fughar|
'- Go to Fughar with a season character to complete the [Season] For the Future quest.
- Upon using the Honorable Adventurer's Certificate, your season character will be converted to a normal character.'
- Complete the quests listed above to obtain Tuvala Conversion Stone Box, Gift Box Full of Memories, and Fughar's Letter of Encouragement.
- The contents of the Gift Box Full of Memories are as follows:
|Gift Box Full of Memories Contents|
|[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon x1
Graduation Cap x1
Advice of Valks (+60) x1
Golden Graduation Gown x1
Cron Stone x100
[Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days) x1
[Event] Elion's Tear x10
[Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x5
[Event] Giovan Grolin's Support Scroll x5
[Event] Tachros' Spirit Stone x1
Blessed Message Scroll (100 min) x5
Premium Elixir Box x3
Finto's Filling/Sweet/Fresh Juice x10
* Notes on Graduation
● Added a 'Season Special Gift' quest that you can accept and complete via the 2022 Season: Drakania graduation.
|[Season Special Gift] Prismatically Brilliant Dream||Fughar||Lv. 20+ character who has completed the '[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World' quest||Speak with Fughar||Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon x1
Cron Stones x50
Fresh Orange Juice x10
Sweet Wild Berry Juice x10
Sour Green Grape Juice x10
- You can exchange the Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon obtained from the aforementioned quest for one of the following six special rewards from Fughar.
* However, if you've already received the special season reward, you cannot receive the reward for that particular season again.
- You can exchange the Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon for special rewards after graduating from Season: Drakania.
- Adventurers who have not received any of the season special rewards can obtain the rewards from the previous season through the next season.
Season Special Gift
|2020 Summer Season||
PEN (V) Capotia Earring or PEN (V) Capotia Ring
|2020 Autumn Season||
|2020 Winter Season||
PEN (V) Capotia Belt
|2021 Summer Season||
|2021 Winter Season||
Advice of Valks (+100) Box
● You can exchange Tuvala gear for boss gear with the Boss Gear Exchange Coupon via the following quests.
- Talk to Fughar with the Boss Gear Exchange Coupon in your inventory to accept the following quests. You can only proceed with one of the following quests at a time.
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Main Weapon
[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Sub-weapon
[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Awakening Weapon
[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Helmet
[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Armor
Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Shoes
[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Gloves
Preparing in Advance for Drakania's Awakening Weapon
● Added the following so that you can prepare for Drakania's awakening weapon to be released in the future in Season: Drakania.
- The Tuvala Pendant has been added. (* The item cannot be equipped but will later be exchanged into an awakening weapon when Awakening is released.)
- You can obtain the pertaining item with a season Drakania through a quest via Fughar.
- You can obtain a PRI (I) Tuvala Pendant upon completing the '[Season] For the Future - Tuvala Pendant' quest through Fughar.
- You can enhance the Tuvala Pendant up to PEN (V) enhancement level.
* You can enhance it with Time-filled Black Stones and Refined Magical Black Stones, and repair durability with Tuvala Ores. You can also use Heating on a Tuvala Pendant to obtain one Tuvala Ore.
* You can use the Tuvala Awakening Weapon Exchange Coupon to exchange another class' Tuvala awakening weapon into the Tuvala Pendant with your Drakania.
- You can convert the Tuvala Pendant from a season item to a normal item by using [Season] Tuvala Awakening Weapon Conversion Stones.
* The Tuvala Pendant will automatically be exchanged into Drakania's Tuvala awakening weapon when her Awakening is released.
* You can obtain the Tuvala Pendant either as a quest reward or by exchanging one Tuvala Ore for a Tuvala Awakening Weapon Box containing the Tuvala Pendant at a blacksmith in any major city (applies to season and non-season Drakanias).
● Added quests from which you can exchange the Tuvala Slayer for a Tuvala Pendant of the same enhancement level.
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] PRI (I) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] DUO (II) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] TRI (III) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] TET (IV) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] PEN (V) Tuvala Pendant
● Added the following quests that can be accepted by and completed with your Drakania:
- [Enhancement] Even Sharper Tuvala Awakening Weapon I
- [Enhancement] Even Sharper Tuvala Awakening Weapon II
* You can complete the quests by talking to Fughar with the Tuvala Pendant of the same enhancement level in your possession.
● A Gift of Fresh Tulips event has started .
- How do you get a bright tulip? You start with a bulb!
● Stir Up for Mythical Diné event has started .
- Getting ready for Mythical Diné!
● Saddle Down, It’s Imperial Horse Delivery Time! event has started .
- Flowers and Invoices!
New and Improvements
● Tearing Arrow, Prime: Tearing Arrow - Fixed the issue where Air Attack would be applied instead of Down Attack while mounted.
● Evasive Explosion Shot - Changed to not be affected by the Jump Height increase effect when performing extra attacks.
● Chase - Fixed the issue where you could switch to your crescent blade when falling during the skill with your Tiger Blade drawn.
● Whirlwind Cut - Fixed the issue where damage wouldn't be applied when used laterally with your Tiger Blade drawn.
● Ravenous Talon - Fixed the issue where skill commands were awkward.
● Black Spirit: Crown Kick - Fixed the issue where its skill demo was for the skill Silent Breach.
● Core: Sun-shielder Patraca - Fixed the issue where your character's motions midair would appear awkward in a location of high elevation.
● Fixed the issue where the sounds wouldn't play properly when using Guard while moving backward in Awakening.
● Markthanan's Heart - Fixed the issue where Prime: Ascent was included in the list of skills that recover HP in the skill description.
● Please note that a Dark Rifts event will be held after maintenance on May 11, 2022 (Wed).
● Changed the following items to no longer display a world alert and make your character you cheer with joy upon obtaining them:
- Bensho's Necklace, Ancient Guardian's Seal, Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator, Witch's Earring, Mark of Shadow, Rainbow Coral Ring, Kagtum Submission Ring, Tree Spirit Belt, Ancient Weapon Core, Blue Whale Meat, Clear Blackstar Crystal, Liverto Weapon Box, and Liverto Weapon Bundle
● Changed your character to cheer with joy upon obtaining the following items:
- Manos Craftsman's Clothes, season graduation item: Graduation Cap, and Radiant Fairy Wings items
● Improved the effects applied upon using Perfume of Courage, Perfume of Swiftness, Spirit Perfume Elixir, Khalk's Elixir, and Elixir of Deep Sea.
● Added items for Corsair and Sage to the New Year Hanbok Outfit Box.
● Separated [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Gloves from the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Clothes.
- Added [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Gloves to the outfit boxes that contain the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Clothes.
* Adventurers who had the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Clothes in their possession will find the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Gloves in their storage in Heidel.
* Please contact [Support] and attach screenshots of the item tooltips displaying the info of the dyes applied to the outfit previously if the color has changed.
● Changed the following for the Gyfin Rhasia Temple Underground:
- The location of certain Stone Statues that spawn at the Tower of Transfusion was changed.
- The alert displayed when the 'Despair' Gyfin Rhasia Decimator spawns will now be narrower.
● Changed the following 47 monsters to not initiate attacks on Adventurers and mounts at a much higher level.
- The difficulty level was lowered and adjusted, due to the quests being changed to solo quests.
- The [Co-op Daily] Intelligent Stoneback Crab is no longer a co-op quest and is now available for solo questing.
* Quest difficulty was adjusted to be solo-able by a single Adventurer.
- [For the Thousand Year War] Intelligent Stoneback Crab quests' difficulty levels were adjusted accordingly.
* Dumb Stoneback Crabs, Mediocre Stoneback Crabs, Intelligent Stoneback Crabs, Extraordinary Stoneback Crabs, and Bloodthirsty Stoneback Crabs difficulty levels were also reduced.
- Check out the list of quests that had Contribution EXP boosts from the following chart:
|Lady Searching for Her Little Sister||50||250|
|The Shroud Knights||50||250|
|Snacks for Camels||150||300|
|The Most Persistent Monsters||110||300|
|A Plan to Eradicate the Desert Scorpions||20||250|
|I Need More Torches||150||300|
|What's the Secret?||50||300|
|Bring Greens to a Wasteland||150||250|
|Avenging the Merchants||80||300|
|Revive the Fishery!||150||300|
|The Fishing Brothers||110||250|
|A Deception Operation||110||250|
|Suspicious Carcass of a Desert Naga||50||250|
|Deciphering the Nagan Document||50||250|
|A Shadow Over the Desert||50||350|
|Take the Initiative||50||350|
|Message to the Royal Court||50||250|
|Under the Mulberry Tree||50||250|
|Timber Hard to Find in Desert||100||250|
|An Awkward Request||150||250|
|Before The Crops Dry Out||200||250|
|Lonely Trade Manager||50||250|
|Good Food Cures All||50||250|
|The Recipe To Open One's Heart||120||250|
|Everything Comes with a Price||120||300|
|You Are Not Alone||200||250|
|An Interesting Story||150||250|
|A Previous Civilization||150||250|
|Technicolor Coral Reef||110||250|
|The Sophisticated Geography of Shasha Island||110||250|
|Talia, a Rookie Alchemist||80||300|
|Flowers in the Desert||80||300|
|I Like How You Work||80||250|
|Gotta Fix My Farming Tools||80||300|
|How Dare You!||80||300|
|A Gourmand's Quest||200||300|
|My Knees Are Acting Up...||150||250|
|A Custom-Made Safe||150||300|
|A Special Decoration||150||300|
|When the Golden Star rises on the Southern Sky||80||250|
|Attitude of the Aalans Preparing for Pilgrimage||80||250|
|Following the Footsteps of Aalan||150||250|
|Fast and Pray||150||250|
|Obedience to Aal||150||250|
|Let Go of Your Greed and Abstain||150||250|
|Share with thy neighbors||150||250|
|Draw away from the corrupt||150||250|
|Stay on alert against arrogance||150||250|
|Don't Slack Off||150||250|
|Paradise to quench the thirst||80||350|
|Fisher in the middle of the desert||50||250|
|Nothing's free in this world, queek!||50||300|
|Reawakened remnant of the ancient civilization||200||250|
|Those that threaten the pilgrims||50||300|
|Rumbling Sand Dune||50||300|
|Pila Ku's Helper||50||300|
|Among the madness and chaos||200||300|
|Can you lend a hand?||120||300|
|A History of Valencia: The Annals of Cloran||80||300|
|Danuman the Exiled Sage||80||300|
|Danuman the Treacherous Sage||100||300|
|Tuval's Law & Order - Respect #1||100||300|
|Gahaz Tuval's Test||140||300|
|Not a Part of This World||100||300|
|Finding the Follower||100||300|
|Followers Seeking the Truth||140||300|
|The Truth About the Golden Crown||140||300|
|The True Nature of the Argos||40||250|
|Defeat Pride of Lions||150||300|
|Is That Root on the Camel's Head?||150||300|
|Bats Outside the Cave||200||300|
|[Processing] Weapons Be Weapons!||120||300|
|[Processing] Armors Be Armors!||120||300|
|[Processing] Graule's Dilemma||150||300|
|[Processing] Going with the Flow||200||300|
|Special Wine of Arehaza||50||250|
|Exotic Cocktail Expert||50||250|
|Coconut Cocktail Ingredients I||100||250|
|Coconut Cocktail Ingredients II||100||250|
|Coconut Cocktail Tasting Party||200||250|
|Clearing Trails in the Palm Forest||120||300|
|I'm Not Scolding||200||300|
|5 Reasons You Should Use Palm Timber||200||300|
|A Prince with No Appetite||200||250|
|Imperial Mediah Meal||50||250|
|Imperial Mediah Meal Is Ready!||50||250|
|True Intention of the Prince||50||250|
|A Letter to a Friend||50||250|
|An Answer from an Old Friend||50||250|
|Tears of a Fallen Prince||50||250|
|From Prince to Prince||50||250|
|Call of Katan's Duty||50||300|
|Desert Survival Preparation||200||250|
|Hope Scooped Up from Sand||200||300|
|How to Gain Clear Water in Desert||200||300|
|Oh! My Prince||50||250|
|Seek, and Ye Shall Find||50||250|
|Eyelash of a Newborn Camel||50||250|
|To the Original Form||50||250|
|Good News to Old Friend||50||250|
|Over the Sand Dunes||50||250|
|What a Desert Sufferer Needs||50||250|
|Conspiracy of the Lavania League||50||250|
|Marzana the Red Viper||50||250|
|Knowledge Required for Conversation||200||250|
|Secret Letter to the Royal Court||50||250|
|Conflict Between the Two Merchant Guilds||50||250|
|Identity of the Assassin||50||250|
|Fall of the Oberin League||50||250|
|Truth Never Sinks||50||250|
|Delivery to Little Sister||50||250|
|Reason to Live||50||250|
|Sufferers at the Canyon||50||250|
|News of Her Survival||50||250|
|Secret Mission of the Shroud Knights||50||250|
|Result of the Mission||50||250|
|Minuette's Secret Mission #1||200||250|
|Worried about the Colleagues||50||250|
|The Adorable and Trusty Porter, Miniature Elephant||50||250|
|Explorer's Compass #1||150||250|
|It Was Always Mine||200||300|
|No Need to Rest||200||350|
|Pilgrim's Water Bowl||200||250|
|Valencian Elder Bookshelf||200||250|
|Mediahn White Cedar Royal Dining Table||200||250|
|Arenda's Acacia Vanity||200||250|
|Minuette's Secret Mission #2||200||350|
|Waltz's Secret Mission #3||200||350|
|Serenade's Secret Mission #3||200||350|
|Kill the Seed||200||350|
|You Should Be Setting Examples||200||350|
|Taming a Manager||200||350|
|Atui Balac's Special Mission||200||350|
|Secret of Ancient Weapons||200||350|
|Secret of Ancient Devices||200||350|
|Corrupt Warders #1||200||350|
|Corrupt Warders #2||200||350|
|[Villa] Especially Adorable Elephant||10||250|
|[Villa] Freshly Scooped Cool Water||10||250|
|[Villa] Freshly Prepared Fodder||10||250|
|[Villa] Owner of a Special Elephant||10||250|
|Chaotic Aakman Temple||200||350|
|Regarding the Existence of a Legend||200||250|
|Traces of Life, and Connection||200||250|
|Rumors at Ibellab Oasis||200||250|
|Dormant Weapon, Drained Power Source||200||250|
|Eclipse in the Chamber||200||250|
|[Manor] Runn Light Fragment||100||250|
|Making Teff Flour||200||300|
|Making Teff Dough||200||300|
- Check out the list of quests that had Contribution EXP boosts from the following chart:
|Small, Blue, and Strong||100||300|
|General Goods Vendor Feilrak||100||300|
|Feelers Make Great Medicines||150||300|
|Craft Medical Kit||100||300|
|White Warrior's Will||200||350|
|Dark Shadow in the Forest||100||300|
|What is the Rare Rescued Animal?||100||300|
|Traces of the Poachers||100||300|
|Taking the Chance||100||350|
|The Malofinus's Friend, Ellie||100||300|
|The Forest Shadow of Caduil Forest||100||300|
|The Demon's Balance||100||300|
|To the Cotton Scented Cliff Edge||100||300|
|Tears of the Wind||100||350|
|Song from a Memory||100||350|
|Repayment and Declaration from Lemoria||100||300|
|[The Ritual Entity]||50||300|
|Challenge, Lakiaros for Research||300||400|
|Masterpiece of a Lifetime||150||300|
|Spirit Saplings Grow With Devotion||300||350|
|Pride of Viv Foretta Hamlet||100||300|
|Wagon to the Castle||150||700|
|Shai Strolling Along the Ridge||100||300|
|Experience You Can't Buy with Money||100||300|
|The Unseen Ore||200||350|
|Ganelle and the Blue Stone||80||300|
|Blue Light of the Guard Tower||80||350|
|A Hunter's Eye||80||350|
|A Merchant's Eye||300||350|
|Gem of the Valley||300||350|
|Cutting Through the Wind||200||350|
|[Co-op] The Right Balance||200||350|
|Surge of Ash Fog||100||350|
|Fishing for Glory||100||350|
|Lake Flondor Fisher||100||350|
|An Outsider at the Western Mountain Range||150||300|
|Leaves of Grace||100||300|
|Quarrel Between Twins||150||350|
|Ingredients for Mushroom Soup||200||350|
|Polly's Forest Detective||100||300|
|Who is the Real Suspect?||100||300|
|The Reconciliation of the Twins||200||300|
|Mushroom Spirit's Agony||100||300|
|Secret of the Ingredients||100||300|
|Somewhere in Library Bookshelf||100||300|
|Proof of Courage||120||300|
|Proof of Perseverance||100||300|
|What Is Hidden in the Bookshelf?||100||300|
|Tremendously High Price||300||350|
|Who Was the Champion?||100||300|
|Evidence 1 - The Champion Has a Long Tail||100||300|
|Evidence 2 - A Colorful Champion||100||300|
|Evidence 3 - The Champion who Vanished Over the Lake||100||300|
|An Unveiled Winner||100||300|
|An Honorable Successor||100||300|
|Produce Exotic Taste||100||300|
|Discovering the True Taste of Grána||100||300|
|Lost Lunch Box||100||300|
|Stream and Waterfall||100||300|
|Making Rainbow Button Mushroom Sandwich||100||300|
|Weenie Mystical Alchemy||100||300|
|The Gossiping Otter||100||300|
|Zellu the Magic Seeker||100||300|
|Elixir with Knowledge||100||350|
|I Hate Studying||100||300|
|Fast, Dark, Silent||100||350|
|The Unknown Effect||100||300|
|Wood for Wagon Repair||100||350|
|Some More Help?||100||350|
|Shiny Shard from the Lake||100||300|
|Where is the last glass shard?||100||300|
|The Poacher's Irresistible Offer||300||350|
|How a Merchant Guild Survives||150||300|
|Two Faces of a Hero||150||300|
|The Worth of an Alliance||150||300|
- Check out the list of quests that had Contribution EXP boosts from the following chart:
|Cut Them All Down||130||400|
|Winning over the Drieghanese||200||400|
|High Priestess Camira||120||350|
|Ancient Drieghanese Documents||200||350|
|The Return of the Sherekhans||300||350|
|Nutritious Llama Meat||200||400|
|My Precious Sister||200||400|
|A Promise Between Sisters||200||350|
|Feathers for Arrows||150||350|
|For the Scout I||150||350|
|For the Scout II||150||350|
|Patrolling from Up High||150||350|
|Drieghanese Cooking Secrets||150||350|
|A Foreigner's Tantrum||150||350|
|Someone to Share a Drink With||200||350|
|Winning a Woman's Heart||100||350|
|Trouble at Gayak Guard Post||100||350|
|The Makings of a Courser||200||350|
|Signal to Retreat||150||350|
|Stolen Supplies: Witness||150||350|
|Stolen Supplies: Clues||150||350|
|Stolen Supplies: Suspect||150||350|
|Proof of Courage||150||400|
|My Dear Niece||150||350|
|News of Murmin||150||400|
|I Can Be Brave||150||350|
|Story of the Blood Wolves||150||350|
|Return of the Dead Mercenary||150||350|
|The Decline of the Mercenary Office||200||350|
|My Dear, Timid Friend||200||350|
|A Chef with Dragon Hands||200||400|
|Depth of Flavor: Ghormeh Sabzi||200||400|
|Fire Control: Roast Marmot||200||400|
|Food that Unites the Region||200||400|
|Dragon Chef: Special Drieghanese Meal||200||400|
|The Nervous Alchemist||200||400|
|Seiri's New Draught||200||400|
|Advice for Seiri||50||350|
|Lack of Courage||150||400|
|Seiri's Specialty I||150||350|
|Seiri's Specialty II||150||350|
|Seiri's Specialty III||150||350|
|Clear Minded Rinta||100||350|
|Seiri Made Friends||300||350|
|Wings of Ascension||Current: Powder of Ascension x5 + Thick Fur x500 + Lightweight Plume x1000
New #1: Powder of Ascension x5 + Thick Fur x500 + Fine Lightweight Plume x250
New #2: Powder of Ascension x5 + Fine Thick Fur x125 + Lightweight Plume x1000
New #3: Powder of Ascension x5 + Fine Thick Fur x125 + Fine Lightweight Plume x250
● Changed the NPC for the quest, [Adventure Log] Wager for the Magic Tome, required to proceed with Caphras' adventure log, from Zahad, the Smuggler of Valencia, to the Bookseller, Kiyak.
- Due to this change, the relevant quests, dialogs, and item descriptions were changed.
● Changed the rewards for the Season Pass objective, 'Leveling Up, One Step at a Time! 10.'
- Before: Cron Stone x50
- After: [Event] Fughar's Enhancement Aid Box x1
* Open the [Event] Fughar's Enhancement Aid Box to obtain all of the following items:
- Time-filled Black Stone x40
- Refined Magical Black Stone x30
- Tuvala Ore x50
- Cron Stone x50
* If you've already collected the rewards for the pertaining Season Pass, the [Event] Humble Season Enhancement Aid Box will be sent to your Heidel Storage.
Open the [Event] Humble Season Enhancement Aid Box to obtain all of the following items:
- Time-filled Black Stone x40
- Refined Magical Black Stone x30
- Tuvala Ore x50
Conquest War, Node War
After this update goes live, we will keep a close eye on whether this change greatly hinders the defensive side and make adjustments accordingly.
● Improved the cooldown reduction effect applied to revival that was dependent on the number of installed Recovery Centers during Node/Conquest Wars as follows.
- Before: 6 sec reduced from the maximum revival cooldown (60 sec) per installed Recovery Center
- After: 6 sec reduced from your currently remaining revival cooldown per installed Recovery Center (up to 10 sec left on the timer.)
* Ex 1) If you have 15 seconds of cooldown remaining before you can revive again, one installed Recovery Center will reduce that timer to 10 sec.
* Ex 2) If you have 30 seconds of cooldown remaining before you can revive again, one installed Recovery Center will reduce that timer to 24 sec.
* Details on the revival cooldown during a Node/Conquest War are as follows:
- Once a Node/Conquest War begins, the revival cooldown increases 1 sec every min and 1 sec per each death.
- Each installed Recovery Center will reduce 6 sec from the revival cooldown timer. (The Recovery Centers' effect will be applied once the cooldown timer is at least 60 sec.)
- The revival cooldown timer will be a minimum of 10 sec to a maximum of 60 sec for Node/Conquest Wars.
* Installed Recovery Centers will reduce the cooldown revival timer no lower than 10 seconds total.
● Changed Barricades built near the Indomitable Flag to only be installable within the Node/Conquest War region during Node/Conquest Wars.
● Fixed the issue where the font color of Adventurers in the same alliance would display abnormally during Node/Conquest Wars.
● Changed your pets to repeatedly attempt to obtain the loot they failed to obtain.
● Improved the UI and UX of log-in OTP and backup code verification pages of the Black Desert official website.
● Improved to display an icon on the window for entering your password when Caps Lock is on when logging in or signing up.
● Fixed the issue where awkward messages would sometimes be displayed when using a coupon multiple times in-game.
● Improved the UI of the buttons for major news displayed on your mobile device.
● Added a function that allows you to write details when pressing the Request Edit button on the top part of the Adventurer's Guide.
● Changed the following terms in English:
- Wooden Beehive to Beehive.
- [Event] Chocolatey Beehive to [Event] Chocolatey Honeycomb.
- [Simple Cooking] Cacao Powder to [Event] Cacao Powder.
Modified or Changed
● Fixed the issue where the elbow would appear abnormal when wearing the Rosa Cassius Gloves while having equipped the [Dark Knight] Sin Terrna Armor.
● Fixed the issue where the [Dark Knight] Darkborne Rose outfit would appear abnormal with your awakening weapon out.
● Fixed the issue where the arm would appear abnormal when changing stances after equipping [Mystic] Khamsin Clothes and Gauntlet.
● Fixed the issue where [Corsair] Nereid bottoms would appear abnormal in certain stances.
● Fixed the issue where Burning Soul and Blackstar Vambraces would appear while wearing [Striker] Blue Gaia.
● Fixed the issue where the background in Kusha appeared abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where Berserkers using the Undertaker skill would cause their target to break through the ground in certain parts of the Battle Arena.
● Fixed the issue where you could catch fish that were non-native to the Mountain of Eternal Winter.
● Fixed the issue where clicking the empty space in the chat window could click the link of a Guild introduction in another chat group tab.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't obtain certain Black Spirit appearances when proceeding with the Simplified Questline on the Season Server.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't proceed with the [Balenos] main questline while proceeding with the [The Great Expedition] Oquilla's Eye questline at the same time.
- Certain NPC dialog have been fixed accordingly.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't adjust note velocity nor adjust technique via Select Mode in the Compose/Score window of the Music Album.
● Fixed the issue where ships would be destroyed when sailing to the coastal area near the colosseum of the Arena of Arsha.
- The coastal waters near the colosseum of the Arena of Arsha are now a restricted zone.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't hit and the UI would appear abnormal when using the Ruinous Puffer Shaman Transformation Scroll with the following classes:
- Musa, Hashashin, and Sage
● Fixed the issue where the quest summaries of certain [Balenos] quests were awkward.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't install furniture in certain spots when decorating your residence in Eilton 3.
● Fixed the issue where you were able to play an instrument near another Adventurer playing an instrument under certain circumstances.
● Fixed the issue where the hotkey settings would reset under certain circumstances such as changing themes, entering the Red Battlefield, etc.
● Fixed the issue where the movements of airships you can see in the sky would appear abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where purchasable items would appear abnormal when using the Find in Pearl Shop function on the Central Market.
Recent Major Updates
To help newer or returning Adventurers keep up with the latest updates, we've compiled a list of some of our recent major ones. Check them out below!
♣ For Progression-minded Adventurers:
★ For Combat-focused Adventurers:
♥ For Amusement-seeking Adventurers:
Let's go on an adventure riding Shai's cute friend, the Alpaca!
|New Minigame Yar!
A new card game that anyone can enjoy has been added! Play against NPCs and other Adventurers in the new minigame, Yar!
* For more information on our latest updates, please refer to Black Desert's [Update History].
[Updates] Update Details - May 12, 2022 Update Details - May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - May 11, 2022 New Artifact Preset Feature & Improved Difficulty for Empowered World Bosses (Updated: 05/11/2022 15:50 UTC) May 11, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] [Black Desert+] Update Details - April 29, 2022 [Black Desert+] Update Details - April 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - April 27, 2022 Pet Looting Improvements & Serendia Elvia Realm Changes Apr 27, 2022 (UTC)