- May 5, 2022 (Thu) 00:00 - May 18, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- During the event, obtain [Event] Fresh Tulip Seeds from NPC Lara in Heidel and plant the seeds to harvest [Event] Fresh Tulips that you can give to NPCs in villages/cities for a special buff.
Step 1. Obtain Fresh Tulip Seeds!① Accept a special quest from NPC Lara in Heidel during the event.
|Quest NPC||Quest Name||Objective||Reward|
[Event] For a Fresh Gift
|Speak to Lara||
[Event] Fresh Tulip Seed x1
* The event quest can only be completed once a week per Family. (Resets every Thursday at 00:00 UTC)
* The event quest will not count towards Rulupee’s Travel Log.
Step 2. Plant & Harvest the Fresh Tulip Seeds!
② The [Event] Fresh Tulip Seed is a farming item that can be planted in a garden.
1. Plant the [Event] Fresh Tulip Seed in a garden
2. After enough time has passed, harvest the fully grown Tulips.
3. You’ve now obtained [Event] Fresh Tulip x10!
■ Learn more about planting the [Event] Fresh Tulip Seeds!
- Click on the magnifying glass-shaped “Find NPC” icon at the upper-right of the in-game screen and search for [fence].
- If you go to the NPC that you are directed to, you can rent a fence from the NPC using Contribution.
(Renting the Old Moon Fence requires you to be Farming Master 1 or higher!)
- Right-click the fence in a Combat Zone to place it.
Step 3. Give the Fresh Tulips for a Special Buff!
③ Bring the [Event] Fresh Tulip to one of the following NPCs to receive a special buff.
* [Event] Fresh Tulip Buff Exchange Period: May 25, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
|Exchange NPC||Required Items||
(Applies Immediately/Duration: 180 min.)
(Heidel Stable Keeper)
[Event] Fresh Tulip x1
[Event] Vanacil's Blossom
- Training EXP +20%
(Heidel Stable Keeper)
[Event] Izaro's Blossom
- Mount EXP +10%
(Heidel Material Vendor)
[Event] Flaviano's Blossom
- Life EXP +10%
- All Life Skill Mastery +10
(Heidel Storage Keeper)
[Event] Amerigo's Blossom
- Weight Limit +100LT
[Event] Techthon's Blossom
- Item Drop Rate +5%
- Extra AP Against Monsters +3
NPC Cruhorn Wyrmsbane
(Heidel Skill Instructor)
[Event] Cruhorn Wyrmsbane's Blossom
- Combat EXP +100%
- Skill EXP +50%
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] Saddle Down, It’s Imperial Horse Delivery Time! Flowers and Invoices May 4, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Stir Up for Mythical Diné Getting ready for Mythical Diné! May 4, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Try the Arena of Solare & Share Your Feedback! We want to hear your feedback about the newly changed matchmaking-based PvP content! Apr 28, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] World Boss Destruction It’s time to strike fear into the hearts of the World Bosses! Apr 27, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 1, 2023) Dec 1, 2023 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] Late Night Talk in a Nutshell Dec 1, 2023 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] Events at a glance Nov 30, 2023 (UTC)
- [Notices] Known Issues (Last Updated: 11/30/2023 11:25 UTC) Nov 30, 2023 (UTC)