Since our last change to the silver value of Pearl items on August 11, 2021, Black Desert’s in-game economy has been influenced by a variety of factors including updates, events, and our Adventurers’ overall game progression. Thus, we will be again adjusting the silver value of Pearl Items on the Central Market (excludes dyes) and the extractable quantity of Valks’ Cry and Cron Stones from Pearl outfits during the maintenance on May 11, 2022 (Wed) in order to better match the value of Pearl items with the current state of the game.
Please refer to the details below for a reference on how the changes will take effect.
■ What is Affected
- “Silver Value” of Pearl Items that can be listed on the Central Market
- “Extractable Quantity” of Valks’ Cry and Cron Stones for all Extractable Pearl Outfits
(* Excludes Dyes)
■ Details (Based on Premium Outfit Sets)
Silver Value on Central Market
(Highest Possible Price)
|473,000,000 Silver||840,000,000 Silver|
|Number of Valks’ Cry Obtained from Extraction||140||207|
|Number of Cron Stones Obtained from Extraction||420||621|
As always, thank you for supporting Black Desert. We’ll do our best to provide the best service possible.
[Notices] Tuvala Cup: Eternal Winter 2022 - Bracket Reveal May 12, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] May 11 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance. May 9, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] May 4 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance. (Updated: 05/03/2022 09:30 UTC) May 2, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] April 27 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance. (Last Updated: 04/27/2022 13:45 UTC) Apr 25, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Interviews with the Owners of Masterpieces Aug 13, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (August 12, 2022) Aug 12, 2022 (UTC)
- [Winner Announcements] Introducing our Black Desert Ambassadors Aug 11, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Known Issues (Last Updated: 11/08/2022 09:40 UTC) Aug 11, 2022 (UTC)