- June 23, 2022 (Thu) 00:00 ~ July 20 August 17, 2022 (Wed) 23:59 (Modified)
- Login Rewards can be viewed by going to the in-game [ESC] menu → [Login Reward]. The rewards are sent to your “Black Spirit’s Safe” once you log in.
|Summer Login Rewards|
|Day 1||Garnier Troupe Garb (Costume) Box x1|
|Day 2||Inventory +4 Expansion Coupon x1|
|Day 3||[Event] Shakatu's Luxury Box x1|
|Day 4||[Event] Elion's Tear x5|
|Day 5||[Storage Maid] Fairy Irene x1|
|Day 6||10% Discount Coupon x1|
|Day 7||Shudad's Courier (Tier 3) x1|
|Day 8||[Event] Glasses Box x1|
|Day 9||Inventory +8 Expansion Coupon x1|
|Day 10||[Event] Shakatu's Mystery Box x1|
|Day 11||[Event] Elion's Blessing x5|
|Day 12||[Transaction Maid] Fairy Irene x1|
|Day 13||20% Discount Coupon x1|
|Day 14||[Event] Classic Outfit Box x1|
|Day 15||[Event] Underwear Box x1|
|Day 16||Inventory +16 Expansion Coupon x1|
|Day 17||Choose Your Shakatu Box x1|
|Day 18||2,000 Loyalties|
|Day 19||[Event] Shining Shakatu's Seal x10|
|Day 20||30% Discount Coupon x1|
|Day 21||[Event] Premium Outfit Box x1|
* The items you can obtain by opening the [Event] Classic Outfit Box and [Event] Premium Outfit Box are not tax-free items when sold on the Central Marketplace.
* The [Event] Premium Outfit Box cannot be opened by the Shai class.
* The received Discount Coupons can be found in the Pearl Shop’s (F3) Coupon menu. Please note that coupons will expire 7 days after being obtained. (Updated)
* The Garnier Troupe Garb (Costume) Box cannot be opened by the [Shai] and [Sorceress] class. Please note that the [Sorceress] class will be able to open the Garnier Troupe Garb (Costume) Box after the maintenance on June 29, 2022 (Wed). (Added)
- Unreceived login rewards due to missed logins during the event period cannot be recovered.
- You must log in with a level 7 or higher character to receive login rewards.
- Login rewards can only be collected once per Family.
- You can collect a second login reward when you play for an hour (or more) on Saturday and Sunday. This only applies to Adventurers that have less than the maximum number of stamps available and have not collected all the login rewards during the event period.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] [New & Returning] Season Challenges This is your chance to catch up on Season: Drakania! Jun 22, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Adventuring Together Don’t go alone, take this! Jun 22, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Heat Up with Hot Time 4 weeks of EXP, Drop Rate, & Life Skill Hot Times! (Last Updated: 06/23/2022 14:20 UTC) Jun 22, 2022 (UTC)
[Winner Announcements] Thank GM It’s Friday! (Feat. Dark Knight Figurine) Who are the winners of the event? Jun 16, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 1, 2023) Dec 1, 2023 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] Late Night Talk in a Nutshell Dec 1, 2023 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] Events at a glance Nov 30, 2023 (UTC)
- [Notices] Known Issues (Last Updated: 11/30/2023 11:25 UTC) Nov 30, 2023 (UTC)