Here are the latest update details for Black Desert Online on July 13, 2022 (Wed). Today’s patch contains 115 updates and is approximately 794,57 MB.
Table of Contents
- 1. Special & Regular Barter Improvements
- 2. Paradise Lost
- 3. Events
- 4. New and Improvements
- 4.1. Character
- 4.1. Sorceress
- 4.2. Maewha
- 4.3. Ninja
- 4.4. Mystic
- 4.5. Archer
- 4.6. Sage
- 4.7. Corsair
- 4.8. Contents
- 4.9. Item
- 4.10. Monster
- 4.11. Quest, Knowledge
- 4.12. UI
- 4.13. System
- 4.14. Web
- 4.15. Translation
- 6. Recent Major Updates
Special & Regular Barter Improvements
- More items can be exchanged by handing over trade goods like a gold bar or rare accessories to the Barterer.
● Adding the following items that can be obtained from Special Barter:
|Vell's Concentrated Magic
Lightstone of Wind: Fortune
|Manos Sailor's Clothes
4 Manos Accessories
4 PRI (I) Geranoa Accessories
Fine Lightweight Plume
Fine Tough Hide
Fine Thick Fur
Elder Tree Plywood
Level 3-5 Sea Trade Goods
|PRI (I) Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator
Powder of Flame
Fancy Reptile Skin
Fine Fancy Reptile Skin
Fruit of Destruction
Forest Ronaros Ring
Loopy Tree Sap
|Elder Tree Sap
White Cedar Sap
Grilled Bird Meat
Fruit of Abundance
Fruit of Perfection
Brilliant Pearl Shard
● Reduced the rate of ship upgrade materials for Special Barter when Barter quantity is limited.
● Increased the Crow Coin Exchange list and quantity that can be obtained from Special Barter.
|Crow Coin Quantity Increase for Special Barter|
|Crow Coin x600-700 → Crow Coin x800-900
Crow Coin x400-500 → Crow Coin x600-800
Crow Coin x200-300 → Crow Coin x400-500
Crow Coin x50-150 → Crow Coin x200-300
|Obtain Barter Support Box I-IV when exploring → Obtain 10 Barter Support items depending on each box||Obtain Barter Support Box x10 when exploring → Obtain one from a total of 78 Barter Support items.|
- Invernen Island: Changed 20 Trade Goods. Brilliant Rock Salt Ingot and Brilliant Pearl Shard can still be exchanged.
- Delinghart Island: Changed 40 Trade Goods.
|Removed Items from the Exchange list|
|Landscape Painting of Foggy Serendia
Landscape Painting of a Tree
Landscape Painting of Demi River
Velia Watchtower and Cron Castle Landscape
[Lv 4] Panacea
[Lv 1] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Verdant Black Stone x1
[Lv 2] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Verdant Black Stone x2
Accumulated Barter Count - Over 3,000 (additional goods available for exchange)
[Lv 3] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Fiery Black Stone x1-2
[Lv 3] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Frosted Black Stone x1-2
Accumulated Barter Count - Over 10,000 (additional goods available for exchange)
[Lv 3] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Crow Coin
- Changed the exchange item to Copper Ingot.
● Decreased the amount required when you barter with Copper Ingot at Ephde Rune Island.
● Fixed the issue where a single quotation mark was displayed on the processing description such as 'manufacture' and 'simple alchemy' for ship upgrade materials.
● Fixed the issue where the amount required for '[Lv 3] Gooey Monster Blood' applied as 300 - 450 instead of 1 from the Special Barter list.
Paradise Lost● Occlein at Serendia Shrine is seeking the aid of Adventurers to investigate rumors surrounding a certain "paradise of winds."
- You can accept this questline through the Black Spirit (,) under the Event tab listed as "[Paradise Lost]."
- If you proceed through the questline as a Drakania character, you'll be able to read some of the writings written in the dragon tongue of Drakanic in the Traces of Brimbolt found throughout Serendia Shrine.
- Obtain the title "Unforgettable" once you complete the final quest.
* Accept the "[Paradise Lost] Rumblings of Paradise" quest via the Black Spirit (,), then head over to Occlein at the Serendia Shrine!
"[Paradise Lost] Rumblings of Paradise" Questline
|[Paradise Lost] Rumblings of Paradise||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Reality of Paradise||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Clues to Paradise||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Paradise of Dragons||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Leon on the Hill||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Lost in Drakanic||100 Contribution EXP
Paradise-bound Young Dragon
Letter - To Paradise
* Available once per Family.
* Available in the Quests (O) - New tab until August 3, 2022, after which you will still be able to accept the quest via the Black Spirit.
|Check Out the Rewards!|
● Only 1 Week Left has started.
The last week of the Hot Time & Treasure Hunt Events has begun!
● Share How to Get the Most of Hot Time has started.
Share your goals and plans to receive rewards!
● Towards the Lost Paradise has started.
Occlein needs your help at Serendia Shrine!
● Summer Pick-me-ups! has started.
A new coupon with special items will be revealed every day!
● Summertime GM Event Fiesta - Week 1: NZXT has started.
BDO x NZXT
New and Improvements
● Improved the walking animation for all classes to appear more natural.
* You can walk by pressing Caps Lock or Scroll Lock.
● Prime: Crow Flare
- Expanded the period in which you could obtain the Casting Speed buff during the skill.
We improved Succession Maehwa to better utilize her Stamina and the Red Blade.
Her previous iteration of the Red Blade was tied to using Prime: Decapitation, which made it difficult to activate the Red Blade at will. Now, when you now use Maehwa's Will with 2 Red Petals, you will gain an additional Red Petal, making it easier to activate the Red Blade. Blind Slash will now also spend WP instead of Stamina, which we felt would better benefit her combat prowess.
Lastly, while Maehwa: Ascension to Heaven did improve the cast time of Prime: Red Moon, we felt it somewhat lacking, especially since you couldn't combo into other skills until Prime: Red Moon's attack had ended. Now if you have learned Maehwa: Ascension to Heaven, you can now combo into Whirlwind Cut, Decapitation, and Prime: Petal Swirl during Prime: Red Moon, adding the option of quickly comboing into other skills after applying the skill's Floating debuff.
Awakening Maehwa was improved to deal critical damage at crucial moments, with a focus on the Petal Swirl skill. The skill's innate Accuracy buff has been reduced, but now using the skill will grant All Accuracy +15% for 10 seconds, thus making it a better skill to compliment others. (The Movement/Attack Speed and Evasion reduction debuffs have also been removed, accordingly.) To make sure these changes would further complement other skills, we reduced the cooldown times of Moonrise, Flow: Cloud Stab, and Flow: Moonlight Dash, while also adding a Critical Hit Rate +25% buff (PvP only) to Flow: Frostflower. Finally, we changed Absolute: Red Moon so you can now use the skill with your awakening weapon, and its visual effects have been changed accordingly.
● Blind Slash
- Changed the consumed resource: 100 Stamina → 20 to 50 WP (based on skill level)
● Maehwa's Will
- Added a skill effect: If used with 2 Red Petals, gain 1 Red Petal
● Prime: Red Moon
- Improved combo: Now combos into Whirlwind Cut
● Maehwa: Ascension to Heaven
- Improved combo: Learning the skill now lets you combo into Whirlwind Cut, Decapitation, and Prime: Sticky Snowflake from Prime: Red Moon
- Fixed the issue where Prime: Red Moon's last attack damage was not being applied upon learning the skill.
● Full Moon Wall
- Added a skill use effect: All DP +20 for 10 sec
● Ice Fang
- Removed a skill use effect: All DP +20 for 10 sec
- Added a skill hit effect: Movement, Casting, and Attack Speeds -20% for 10 sec
● Sticky Snowflake
- Changed the cooldown: 17/17/16/15 sec → 13/12/11/10 sec
- Changed the accuracy buff: +50% → +20%
- Added a skill use effect: All Accuracy +15% for 10 sec
- Removed a skill hit effect: Movement and Attack Speeds -20% for 10 sec
- Removed a skill hit effect: Evasion Rate -3% for 10 sec
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 54% / 54% / 42.5% / 42.5% → 30%
- Added a skill hit effect: All Evasion Rate -9% for 10 sec
- (IV) Changed the cooldown: 9 sec → 8 sec
● Flow: Cloud Stab
- Changed the cooldown: 9 sec → 8 sec
● Flow: Moonlight Dash
- Changed the cooldown: 9 sec → 7 sec
- Changed the skill hit effect: All DP -20 for 10 sec → All DP -30 for 10 sec
● Flow: Frostflower
- Added the skill effect: Critical Hit Rate +25% (self only)
● Petal Bloom
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 59.3% → 50%
● Changed the following Maehwa class skill names:
- Sticky Snowflake to Petal Swirl.
- Prime: Sticky Snowflake to Prime: Petal Swirl.
- New Year's Eve to Coldsnap.
- Reverse Scale to Moonbreak.
- Stigma to Frostfeint.
- General Apricot to General's Might.
● Absolute: Red Moon
- Changed to be usable with your kerispear.
● Alert Stance
- Changed skill's activate forward.
* RMB after Prime: Smokescreen, Prime: Evasive Shuriken Malice → RMB or W+RMB after Prime: Smokescreen, Prime: Evasive Shuriken Malice
● Prime: Fatal Blow
- Fixed the part in which activate forward won't working when pressing W+LMB+RMB in certain situations.
● Sea Burial
- Fixed the issue where the damage didn't match the description when used while consuming Martial Spirit Shards.
● Black Spirit: Sea Burial
- Fixed the issue where the damage was abnormally low.
- Fixed the issue where the Sea Dragon attack damage wasn't being applied.
● Righteous Smite
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 45% → 34%
● Marked Bloom
- Changed the reduced number of targets for PvP: -3 targets → -1 target
● Luthraghon's Call
- Changed the Forward Guard effect: Forward Guard while charging → Forward Guard even after charging is complete
Succession Sage is known to have an arsenal of skills with long cast times that inflict damage over a large area and apply debuffs such as DP and Evasion reduction on hits. However, such long cast times were being punished particularly in PvP. Thus, to increase the lethality of his skill hits, we increased his PvP damage for major skills such as Prime: Ator's Mark, Prime: Spatial Collapse, and Prime: Ator's Energy, as well as improving the efficiency of using Prime: Spatial Collapse, Prime: Ator's Mark, and Void Gateways with Rift Chain. Lastly, we added a visual effect to disguise the actual trajectory of the Sage when using Rift Chain, making it more difficult to predict his movements.
Awakening Sage saw a similar change regarding his attack damage. Firstly, when comboing from Divine Executioner into Flow: Judgment, the previous version had the spear bolt attack thrown midair, smash attack, and the following spear bolt attack damage all around the same figures. We decided to bolster these numbers by increasing the number of targets hit by the 2nd (smash) attack, while still retaining the number of targets hit at the moment of the smash attack's initial contact, thus greatly increasing the lethal potential of this skill. In addition, for Lightning Prison, we decided to greatly increase its PvP damage to make it regarded as a powerful skill on its own. (However, do note that we felt the Critical Hit Rate +100% buff was excessive to restore.) Lastly, Spear Bolt previously only activated faster when used after Shock Relay, but it's now been improved to activate instantly after certain skills without any defensive effects, which we hope will grant a variety of new opening moves for our Sage Adventurers.
● Prime: Form Shift
- Fixed the motion to appear more natural when comboing into Rift Chain in the same direction as the skill.
● Void Gateways, Prime: Void Gateways
- Increased the activation speed when attacking by comboing with Rift Chain.
● Prime: Ator's Mark
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 45% → 34%
● Prime: Spatial Collapse
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 55% → 44%
● Prime: Ator's Energy
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction. 45% → 34%
● Rift Chain
- Improved the period during the skill where it is possible to combo into Prime: Spatial Collapse or Prime: Ator's Mark.
● Prime: Rift Chain
- Improved to display an illusion moving in the opposite direction when using the skill.
● Lightning Prison
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 50% → 37%
● Flow: Judgment
- Changed the number of hits for attack 1, 2, and last attacks.
* Attack 1: Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 4 → Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 2
* Attack 2: Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 3 → Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 7
* Last Attack: Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 3 → Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 1
● Spear Bolt
- Increased the combo speed from Chain Lightning and Lightning Surge.
A wave of changes is coming in for Corsair in this week’s update.
First off, the Succession mermaid skills previously had their defensive effect adjusted. In this update, additional changes were made for better adaptability in PvP situations.
Prime: Whirling Slash defensive effect was changed from “Super Armor while moving” to “Invincible -> Super Armor while moving” and Prime: Storming Gale was given the “Forward Guard during the skill” effect. We believe these changes will make her Succession combat a lot more flexible than before. Furthermore, the combo Prime: Wipe Out > Overflow was improved and the distance traveled with Prime: Mareca: Sea Stroll was increased to improve its approach capabilities.
As for her Awakening, we added a new skill called Tide-splitter Patraca. This skill was designed to be used when she is in need of a quick defense, so it has the effect “Invincible at the start of the skill.” It can then be comboed into Ocean Melancholy immediately after for additional protection.
Additionally, the Super Armor on Pirate's Life For Me was moved to Flow: Earth-render Patraca to improve ranged attacks. However, the damage of Pirate's Life For Me was increased to improve it in PvE.
● Prime: Whirling Slash
- Changed the defensive effect: “Super Armor while moving” to “Invincible -> Super Armor while moving”
● Prime: Mareca: Sea Stroll
- Increased the distance traveled.
- Adjusted the max number of hits.
* Attack 1 damage: 1008% x1, max 9 hits → 1008% x1, max 5 hits
* Attack 2 damage: 1008% x4 → 1008% x8
* Last attack damage: 1260% x1, max 5 hits → 1260% x5
● Prime: Storming Gale
- Added the defensive effect: "Forward Guard during the skill"
- Improved the attack to activate more smoothly.
● Prime: Wipe Out
- Improved to combo more smoothly into Overflow.
● Tide-splitter Patraca
- Added as a new Awakening skill.
- Combined the effects of Code of the Scallywags to No Mercy, Scallywags! accordingly.
● Close Quarters: Charge
- Changed the skill effect: All DP -15% for 10 sec → All DP -20% for 10 sec
● Pirate's Life For Me
- Removed the Super Armor effect.
- Changed the extra attack damage: 1416% x 4 → 1416% x 6
- Changed the cooldown: 3 sec → 4 sec
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 50% → 60%
● Flow: Earth-render Patraca
- Added the Super Armor effect.
- Changed the cooldown: 8 sec → 6 sec
● Close Quarters: Suppress
- Improved to activate more smoothly.
● Spare No Quarter!
- Improved to activate the mist effect when the skill is used.
● The Drakania Season has come to a close.
- All season characters that have not been converted will be automatically converted to normal characters on July 13 (Wed).
- Adventurers who have not completed either "[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad" or "[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World" will get Fughar's Letter of Encouragement and Gift Box Full of Memories in their mailbox (B).
- All season quests that have not been completed have been deleted.
- Tuvala gear of the highest level per slot that hasn't been converted will automatically be converted and the remaining gear will be deleted.
Example) If you have both season PEN (V) Tuvala Helmet and season PRI (I) Tuvala Helmet, the PEN (V) Tuvala Helmet will be converted to a normal gear and PRI (I) Tuvala Helmet will be removed.
- Season items (Time-filled Black Stone, Refined Magical Black Stone, Tuvala Ore, Tuvala Conversion Stone, unconverted Tuvala gear, etc.) have been deleted.
● With the end of the Drakania Season, the season servers have been changed into Rulupee Server.
|Season1 (Novice only)||Rulupee2|
|Season4||Olvia (Novice only)|
● With the end of the Drakania Season, the season servers have been changed into the Olvia servers.
|Season 4||Olvia (Growth Server) -4|
|Arsha (Season Server)||Olvia (Growth Server) -5|
- The Olvia server (for New Adventurers only) is only available to New Adventurers who are logging in within 60 days (1440 hours) or Returning Adventurers who have not logged in for at least 30 days (720 hours) and have not used the Web Central Market for at least 30 days (720 hours).
- After the Jul 3, 2022 (Wed) maintenance, the Olvia server will be made up of the following server channels.
(New Adventurers only)
Meet one of the following:
① Meets the "New Adventurer" criteria on March 30, 2022 (Wed) maintenance
② Meets the "Returning Adventurer" criteria, has less than a total of 150 levels with all characters in their Family on March 30, 2022 (Wed) maintenance
(ex. Adventurer logs in on April 8, 2022 (Fri) and meets one of the conditions above; they gain access.)
(Growth) - 1,2,3,4,5
Meet the New or Returning Adventurer criteria to access the existing Olvia server
① Meets the "New Adventurer" criteria
* Once fulfilled, access is granted for 30 days (720 hours).
② Meets the "Returning Adventurer" criteria
* Once fulfilled, access is granted for 30 days (720 hours).
● Improved the max durability to increase by a sum of 5 for each +1 enhancement level for Ash Tree Float and Maple Float.
|+0 to +10: Max durability 50||+0: Max durability 50
+1: Max durability 55
+2: Max durability 60
+3: Max durability 65
+4: Max durability 70
+5: Max durability 75
+6: Max durability 80
+7: Max durability 85
+8: Max durability 90
+9: Max durability 95
+10: Max durability 100
● Black Stone Powder can now be obtained through Grinding in the Processing window (L) from the following items:
- Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Fighting Spirit, Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Sturdiness, Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Giant
● Unified the wording to "Humans" on buff effects that granted the same bonus damage buff effect.
- As a result, the changes to the buff description were applied to the following items.
* Artisan's/Master's Stuffed Giant Lion Head, Artisan's/Master's Special Stuffed Giant Lion Head, Artisan's/Master's Stuffed Feather Wolf Head, Artisan's/Master's Special Stuffed Feather Wolf Head, Statue of Blind Faith Ornament
● Improved the item use description for the following items.
- GM's Care 1, GM's Care 2, GM's Care 3, GM's Support 1, GM's Support 2, GM's Support 3
● Added Life EXP to 733 types of Processing, Cooking, and Alchemy that can be obtained for each respective Life activity when Processing.
* Gain Processing EXP when you acquire Glue from Heating lobsters.
* Gain Processing EXP when you Manufacture stuffed items.
* Gain Processing EXP when you Shake mysterious crop seeds and hypha.
* Gain Alchemy EXP when you perform Simple Alchemy with magic crystals.
* Gain Alchemy EXP when you perform Simple Alchemy with Corrupt Oil of Immortality and craft elixirs.
* Gain Cooking EXP when you cook using Balanced Brady's Nutritious Feed.
● Triangle Head Lizards of the Southern plains of Serendia have adapted to the swamp environment.
- Increased the number of Triangle Head Lizards.
- More Triangle Head Lizards nearby will emerge upon defeating them.
● "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol has appeared in Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone).
- A message has arrived from Lynelman that the rift has started to move due to the power which balances the upper and lower layers of the Sycraia Underwater Ruins.
- There is a low probability that a rift will appear when you defeat monsters in the Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone).
- "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol, which only appeared in the abyss of the Sycraia Underwater Ruins, will appear on the upper zone when the rift appears.
- "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol summons small Elmermols that disrupt their opponents and use powerful AoE attacks.
- The summoned small Elmermols will contest all Adventurers nearby the "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol.
- When the "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol is low on HP, the summoned small Elmermol will be sacrificed to explode and deal powerful damage.
Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone) and Basilisk Den, monster zones that are not affected by Item Drop Rate buffs, were included in the treasure item drop event. Generally, Adventurers would use Item Drop Rate buffs to increase their chances in monster zones with treasure items, however, Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone) and Basilisk Den were included as additional monster zones for Adventurers to go to.
During this event, the same treasure item was added to Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone) as the one available in Crescent Shrine, while the Basilisk Den got the same one available in the Waragon Nest.
In the future, we plan to exclude Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone) and Basilisk Den from treasure item drop events.
|Treasure Items Available During the Event||Monster Zones|
|Ancient Ron's Tintinnabulum
Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone)
|Map of Unknown Piece
(Pila Ku Jail)
Pila Ku Jail
- Fixed the issue where the Upgraded Compass Parts obtained in Kratuga Ancient Ruins during the event period where the Upgraded Compass Parts from Hystria Ruins instead of the ones from Aakman Temple.
* If you have questions pertaining to this issue between July 6 (Wed) after maintenance till July 13 (Wed) before maintenance, submit a ticket via Support before August 10 (Wed) maintenance.
● Improved so that the following 3 quests from Kamasylvia NPCs Jerrimo and Mokassa can be accepted even after completing "[Special Growth] Fughar's Memorandum - Chapter 6".
- The Poacher's Irresistible Offer, [Repeat] Carrots in Exchange for Fruit, [Repeat] Looking for Weasels
● Improved some quest requirements that can be accepted through Ravinia's Wiggly Waggly Letter, Ravinia's Cutesy Wootsy Letter, Ravinia's Lovey-Dovey Letter, Ravinia's Sparkly Shiny Letter.
- Hand over 1 Yellow Swordfish, 1 Tuna → Hand over blue-grade fish x1, yellow-grade fish x1
● Improved to obtain the boss knowledge when defeating the monster that spawns in the following quests:
|Region / Main Quest Name||Monster Knowledge|
[Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons Questline
- [Boss] The Owner of Biraghi's Den
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] The Gigantic Queen
|Queen Stoneback Crab|
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] Black Mane
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] Giant Chief Gehaku
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] The Mad Scientist's Vestige
|Mad Scientist's Assistant|
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Silence, We're Done Here!
- [Boss] The Stomp Heard Round the World
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] Bree Tree Ruins Guard Tower
|Ruins Guard Tower|
Crossroad - [Crossroad] For Altinova - [Boss] Helm Tribes' Shield
|Helm Tribe Chief (Steel Nux)|
※ [Boss] The Gigantic Queen is the main quest in which you could obtain the Queen Stoneback Crab Knowledge entry before the renewal. Obtain a hint in Keplan if you are a new adventurer that has started the adventure after the renewal.
● Improved so that Knowledge entry can be obtained when defeating Dark Rift monsters.
- Steel Nux, Ruins Guard Tower
● Changed the following quest titles in which you can exchange a boss gear to "[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon".
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Main Weapon||[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kzarka Main Weapon|
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Sub-weapon||[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kutum Sub-weapon|
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Awakening Weapon||[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Dandelion Awakening Weapon|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Helmet||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Giath's Helmet|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Armor||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Dim Tree Spirit's Armor|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Shoes||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Muskan's Shoes|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Gloves||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Bheg's Gloves|
● Fixed the issue of the button to hand over the item showing again even after handing over the item and completing the quest conditions during "Jacob's Grief".
● Fixed the issue of a different item to hand over displaying in the item list during "[Alchemy] What About Plywood Hardener?".
● Fixed the issue of not being able to accept a quest during Mountain of Eternal Winter questline in which an item had to be used to accept.
● Added several new side quests in the world of Black Desert:
- There is someone in Port Epheria who is a bit difficult to befriend.
- Rumors of a strange light at Hasrah Ancient Ruins abound.
- Brandio the Mushroom Vendor of Calpheon wants to tell you about an herbalist that has a rare mushroom.
- Weita Island's blacksmith Dustin is scared about some mysterious sounds coming from deep within the isle.
- The well-known bookworm and Bookseller of Valencia Kiyak is thirsty for new reads.
- They say there is a man who lost his "Precious" near the Calpheon Merchant Lane Plaza.
- There is a man who wanders around in the Merchant Lane of Calpheon every night.
- They say strange things are occurring at Faust Forest in Keplan.
● Fixed the issue of not being able to obtain the "Hero of Keplan" title through a specific quest after the renewal.
- Obtain the title by talking to NPC or completing the quest when "Hero of Keplan" is not obtained and meets the following requirements.
|Requirement||How to Obtain|
|During the "Get Rid of the Giants" quest||Talk to Valks, Calpheon Trina Knight Captain|
|During the "Get Rid of the Giants" quest|
|Complete "A Wound that Starts to Heal"|
|'Accept "A Wound that Starts to Heal"||Obtain automatically after completing quest|
● Added new ways to obtain the following titles, which had an issue of becoming unobtainable after completing certain quests after a recent update.
|Title||How to Obtain|
|Passed Margaret's Test||Talk to Margaret after completing "The Perfect Confidence"|
|Khuruto Subjugator||Talk to Karcenov when completing "[Boss] The Stomp Heard Round the World"|
|Troll Defense Contributor||Talk to Andre Vidal when completing "[Boss] Black Mane"|
● Fixed the issue of Tachros' appearance and conversation in scenes displaying awkwardly during the Balenos main questline.
● Improved to be able to accept "Shining Brighter: Narc Ear Accessory" and "Shining Brighter: Tungrad Earring" from Jetina, the Manager of the Old Moon Guild even with enhanced earrings in your possession.
● Added descriptions of which items cannot be gathered and which gathering tool is needed when trying to Gather without a gathering tool.
● Added an effect so that it shows when activating the "Tier 5 Pet Training" function after completing Obi Bellen's quest.
● Improved so that what other Adventurers have written on the Signboard does not overlap with Titles.
● Fixed so that Social Action of Photo Mode cannot be used when affected by debuffs.
● Applied the following improvements and changes to Gamepad UI mode:
- Changed so that items that can be restored like dyes and brands can be stored in Warehouse.
* Restores dyes and brands and stores them in your Warehouse when accepting notifications while trying to move them to your Warehouse.
- Improved so that Repair All function can be used for Gamepad UI mode.
● Fixed the issue of the key guide displaying awkwardly during cutscenes.
● Fixed the issue where the "My Registrations" tab would display abnormally if you had registered too many workers on the Worker Exchange.
● Fixed the issue of the Mount stopping when colliding with Transport Wagons while your mount was set to Auto-run.
● Added a description showing the location where the screenshot registered in the Photo Gallery was taken as well as a function to navigate to this location.
- Check Location and Navigation buttons are at the right bottom of the Photo Gallery screenshot.
- This function will apply to the screenshots taken after maintenance on Jul 13 (Wed).
* Location for Great Ocean, Great Desert, and some places can be checked but Navigation won't be available.
▲ Now you don't have to waste time googling to find those special Kodak moment locations you saw somewhere.
● Fixed the issue of a saved item appearing awkward when using Velia Storage through a maid.
● Your character no longer automatically poses with social actions when accessing the Save Preset screen.
● Changed so that Popular Looks and Popular Creators from the Beauty Album can be searched by "All" instead of "1 Year".
● Fixed the number of content creators displaying differently on the mobile partner page.
● Fixed so that the page refreshes to apply the selected period when using the filter feature on the forum.
● Changed so that the entire history of Popular Creators and Popular Creations can be viewed in the Beauty Album.
● Improved the sizing of the banner that displays in the main page.
● Fixed the issue of special characters displaying differently on the website if they were included in Photo Gallery titles.
● Added function to see My Activities in thumbnail format.
- Vixen to Violet Vulpes.
- Galeocerdo Cuvier to Tiger Shark.
- White Shark to Great White Shark.
- Mackereltuna to Mackerel Tuna.
Modified or Changed
- Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) → Item Collection Increase Scroll
- Blessed Message Scroll (100 min) → Blessed Message Scroll (120 min)
● Improved the following lines from everyday stories:
- It is rumored that there is a kid that speaks with an unusual accent in the Calpheon Slum.
- They say a man at Marino Farm craves to taste the fabled "grape".
- The O'draxxia Work Manager and Storage Keeper have started to spread new rumors.
- A man in Valencia appears to be in dire need of a break.
● Fixed a specific Velia NPC line.
● Fixed the issue of a crafting material written incorrectly in Florchestra Contrabass knowledge.
● Fixed the issue of "Chanterelle and Potato Stew" showing instead of "Hearty Stir-fried Chanterelle and Meat" in "The Taste of Stir-Fried Chanterelle and Meat" quest description.
● Fixed some typos in Progression Pass.
● Fixed the issue of a specific location background in Waragon Cave showing weirdly.
● Fixed the issue of a background of Gyfin Rhasia Temple showing weirdly.
● Fixed so Black Spirit Rage doesn't show when playing [Shai] Florchestra Instrument, Marni's Instrument.
● Fixed the issue of the "Custom HP Bar" function not showing in some situations when editing UI.
● Fixed the issue of no. of purchase not refreshing when canceling purchases in Pearl Shop.
● Fixed the issue where some icons did not display properly on the Skill Add-on screen.
Recent Major Updates
To help newer or returning Adventurers keep up with the latest updates, we've compiled a list of some of our recent major ones. Check them out below!
♣ For Progression-minded Adventurers:
|Monster Zone UI Revamp||Where's the best monster zone suited to my stats?
Look no further than the Menu (ESC) - Adventure (F5) and click "Monster Zone Info"!
|Artifacts and Lightstones||Artifacts and Lightstones were added!
They will greatly aid you in your adventures!
|Ornette and Odore's Spirit Essence Improvements||The fabled infinite potions of Ornett and Odore now have newly-added extra steps and weekly quests to hasten the process.|
|Guaranteed PEN (V) Boss Gear Questline||Speak to Jetina to begin a reforming questline to obtain your very own set of PEN (V) boss gear, guaranteed!|
|PEN (V) Accessory Questline||Complete daily quests to gather materials to complete your very own accessory at the highest enhancement grade possible.|
★ For Combat-focused Adventurers:
|Arena of Solare Preseason||3v3 PvP matches with equalized gear!
Show off your skills in the Arena of Solare!
|Elvia Calpheon||The corruption of Hadum has reached Saunil Camp, Rhutum Outstation, Gehaku Plain, Hexe Sanctuary, and Quint Hill of Calpheon.
You can obtain materials for the Godr-Ayed weapon and reforming alchemy stones from here.
|Marni's Realm - Private Monster Zones||Your very own monster zone with no other Adventurers to duel!
Subjugate monsters to your heart's content in Marni's Realm.
|Tier 5 Pets||Alpha pets are finally here! Train Tier 4 pets to Tier 5 and appoint them as the alpha to increase the looting speed of all active pets.|
♥ For Amusement-seeking Adventurers:
|Liana's Tool Bag||Pickaxe, Hoe, Butcher Knife, Fluid Collector, and other Gathering tools can be stored in this amazing tool bag and used with ease.|
|Florchestra Contrabass /
|The Florchestra Contrabass is capable of producing a warmer tone of sound and Marni's Instruments boast a broader range of electrical sounds as well.|
[Updates] Update Details - July 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] Update Details - July 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] [Black Desert+] Update Details - July 7, 2022 [Black Desert+] Update Details - July 7, 2022 Jul 7, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - July 6, 2022 Screenshot Mode Revamp & Central Market Improvements Jul 6, 2022 (UTC)