We will be performing a temporary maintenance for Black Desert on July 15, 2022 (Fri).
During the maintenance, Game Login and Web Central Market will be temporarily unavailable.
Please refer below for more details regarding the maintenance.
■ Affected Service(s): Black Desert Game Servers and Web Central Market.
■ Maintenance Schedule: Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
July 15, 2022 (Fri)
|00:30 - 02:20 03:00 PDT||03:30 - 05:20 06:00 EDT||07:30 - 09:20 10:00 UTC||09:30 - 11:20 12:00 CEST|
■ Maintenance Reason:
- Adjust the damage rate of certain classes’ mounted skills.
■ Maintenance Impact:
- Unable to login to the game, use Web Central Market, send items in the Web Storage to your in-game mailbox (B).
- Once maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the game even if you are waiting in-queue.
- If you are still playing the game before the maintenance time, please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before maintenance begins.
- If you exit the game while in a combat zone, your character and/or mount can be attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
- If you receive an error message stating that you are already logged in after the maintenance, please try restarting your client.
- The maintenance schedule and details stated above are subject to change at any time. Any changes will be announced as an update via this notice.
[Completed] July 15 (Fri) Central Market Maintenance Learn more about the Central Market maintenance Jul 15, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (July 15, 2022) Jul 15, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] End of Eternal Winter Edition Sale The sale for the End of Eternal Winter Edition ends on July 20th Jul 13, 2022 (UTC)
[Completed] July 13, 2022 (Wed) Scheduled Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance (Last Updated: 7/12/2022 12:00 UTC) Jul 11, 2022 (UTC)