Here are the latest update details for Black Desert Online on August 17, 2022 (Wed). Today’s patch contains 72 updates and is approximately 916.08 MB.
Table of Contents
- 1. Arena of Solare's First Regular Season
- 2. Increased Max Level and New Skill for Fairies
- 3. Events
- 4. New Additions and Improvements
- 4.1. Class Changes
- 6. Changes & Fixes
- 6. Recent Major Updates
Arena of Solare's First Regular Season
On August 17th, Arena of Solare regular season begins for all regions. Thank you again to the Adventurers who showed great interest and appreciation during the preseason period.
There are three significant changes for the regular season.
First, a practice mode will be added. The practice mode does not affect your rank and is purely for the purpose of 'practice'. (Although not displayed, there is a separate MMR for practice mode as well to ensure fair matches.) Many people regretted not being able to experience anything other than ranked in the preseason, but we hope this practice mode will help our Adventurers on their journey to ascend the tiers. However, please note that the practice mode is only open during the times where the ranked mode is not available.
※ Practice mode is currently only available to be queued up individually. While we did develop this content with party queues in mind, we felt that we needed further testing before we could release this feature for the live servers.
Next is the gameplay. Firstly, the gear balance will be configured the same as in the preseason. There were opinions that it would be better to have a bit more AP, but since it is the first season, we decided to keep the current version so that more people can enjoy it. (Of course, please note that we will continue to add changes to the gear as the seasons go on.) In addition, new battlefields have been added. Manshaum Forest, Jade Starlight Forest, and Cadry Ruins join the existing Tzol's Ruins and Olun's Valley making 5 battlefields in total that you can enjoy for this season. Manshaum Forest is expected to offer a new experience with its verdure background, and Jade Starlight Forest will be somewhere that can provide the feeling of field combat.
The last is the UI features. The rank page has been subdivided so that you can check whether players are in Succession or Awakening, and it has been improved to show the character with the highest play rate within a Family, not the last character played. In addition, the ability to check the information of other Adventurers in the rank window has been added, allowing you to check all character information, equipment (including crystals), and skill Add-ons. Some Adventurers said they were reluctant to disclose information, but as Arena of Solare introduced an 'equalized gear system' for the first time in Black Desert, we believe it will serve as an opportunity for more people to enter PvP, so we ask for your understanding. In addition, the rank window has been improved so that you can check the rank 'by class' as well.
And although it will not be implemented on August 17th, we are preparing a system in which MVP and ACE are determined by adding not only damage but also how many crowd-control effects have been inflicted (I.e. knockdown, stun, etc.) which we believe is one of the more important indicators to be considered along with a function in which you can join Practice Mode in a party.
We will continue to do our best to work on the other features of Arena of Solare so that we can provide the most enjoyable experience to our Adventurers.
New battlefields have been added - "Manshaum Forest," "Jade Starlight Forest," and "Cadry Ruins."
- Flora's Breath will appear within the woods for each round.
- Fire's Warmth will arise from the brazier every so often, and a damage-dealing object will spawn in a random location around the center.
● Added Practice Mode.
- Practice Mode is for playing in the Arena of Solare without having your match outcome affect your current rank.
- Practice Mode Match will be available when Ranked Matches are unavailable.
- Your opponent's defensive icons will be displayed for Practice Mode. (Hidden for Ranked Matches.)
* You will be able to queue up for Practice Mode in a party in a future update.
● Improved the Ranked Match as follows:
- Only up to 2 players of the same class will be matched in the same team.
- Bonus points for consecutive wins have been adjusted, along with the win conditions.
- Added an alert to display when you can queue up for Ranked Matches.
North America (PDT)
00:00 - 15:00
00:00 - 15:00
00:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 23:00
12:00 - 23:00
15:00 - 22:00
15:00 - 22:00
15:00 - 22:00
22:00 - 00:00
22:00 - 00:00
22:00 - 00:00
23:00 - 00:00
23:00 - 00:00
* Arena of Solare Ranking Refresh Period: 23:00 - 00:00
Arena of Solare Rankings/Records
● Improved the Arena of Solare rankings and records UI.
- You can now view detailed information of other Adventurers.
* Click the magnifying glass icon to view details on other Adventurers.
* You can now see whether an Adventurer plays as Awakening or Succession, their Skill Add-ons, and their current gear setup.
- Added the function to now view rankings by class.
* You can choose to view the top 20 ranked Adventurers by class by selecting "Class" in the top right corner of the ranking UI.
● Improved to now display clearly when an Adventurer obtains a "traces of elements" buff.
- This buff effect will be visible by all Adventurers, allies and foes alike.
● Adventurers ranked 1st in their class will be given the honor of having their character's likeness displayed as a "commemorative NPC" in the Battle Arena.
- Details pertaining to this reward will be announced later via notice.
- You will obtain an honorary outfit suitable to your class (permanent and character-bound).
- You will be able to use the "Solare" title until the end of the next Arena of Solare season.
- Equipping the "Solare" title will display a visual effect for your character.
- Open the box to claim the following items.
|Glorious Solare Box Contents|
|Cron Stone x1000
Corrupt Oil of Immortality x20
Perfume of Courage x30
Khalk's Elixir x30
Elixir of Deep Sea x30
Perfume of Charm x30
Perfume of Insight x30
Giant's Draught x50
Armor Draught x50
Elixir of Indignation x50
Item Collection Increase Scroll x30
- Exclusive gear and crystals in Arena of Solare can be unlocked with Seals of Solare.
* Weapon: Requires 5 Seals of Solare
* Crystal: Requires 2-3 Seals of Solare
* Alchemy Stone: Requires 5 Seals of Solare
Increased Max Level & New Skill for Fairies
We're increasing the max level of your fairy and adding an additional quality-of-life improving skill, "Continuous Care."
Continuous Care can be learned by a Radiant Fairy, who will be able to automatically consume from 5 to 20 different food, draught, elixir, perfume, and scroll items. Your fairy will be able to save 3 presets with this skill, so Adventurers will be able to have separate presets for PvE, PvP, and Life Skills, if so desired. Like Agris Fever, this skill can be easily toggled on/off, so you can turn it off if you don't need your fairy to automatically feed you the items you selected.
Some of your fairy's "unpopular" skills now have a reduced chance to be learned with the addition of Continuous Care, while other more "popular" skills, such as Miraculous Cheer V and Feathery Steps V retain their previous odds of being learned. At the same, we designed Continuous Care so that Adventurers won't feel pressured to attain the V rank version of the skill.
Under the "Continuous Care" of your fairy, we hope that you enjoy this quality-of-life improvement in Black Desert.
● Increased the fairy's max level from 40 to 50.
- Once you reach Lv. 50 with your fairy, she will gain one additional skill slot.
* When your fairy reached Lv. 50, she will be able to learn an additional skill according to a set probability.
● Added the "Continuous Care" skill, which can be learned by a "Radiant" Fairy.
|Skill Name||Skill Effect|
|Continuous Care I||Auto-use 5 items|
|Continuous Care II||Auto-use 8 items|
|Continuous Care III||Auto-use 12 items|
|Continuous Care IV||Auto-use 16 items|
|Continuous Care V||Auto-use 20 items|
- Once your fairy learns Continuous Care, the "Auto-use Settings" button will appear in the fairy UI.
- You can use this function to designate certain items to be automatically consumed when they're not in use.
- The following items can be designated for auto-use. The skill rank of Continuous Care will determine the amount of items you can designate at any given moment.
|Types of Items||Notes|
|Cron Meals / Food||Automatically consumes selected food items.|
|Draughts / Elixirs||Automaticlly consumes selected draughts and elixirs.
* Only 1 type of draught at a time.
|Perfumes||Automatically consumes one type of selected perfume item.|
|Scrolls||Automatically uses selected scroll.
* Selecting higher grades of a scroll will remove lower grade selections.
|Cron Meals / Food|
|Seafood Cron Meal
Simple Cron Meal
Exquisite Cron Meal
[Oasis] Seafood Cron Meal
[Oasis] Simple Cron Meal
[Oasis] Exquisite Cron Meal
Stonetail Wind's Meal
Assorted Side Dishes
Pistachio Fried Rice
Date Palm Wine
Fruit and Vegetable Salad
Tea With Fine Scent
Crispy Fried Vegetables
Special Fruit Pudding
Special Grain Soup
Smooth Milk Tea
Thick Fruit Juice
Full-bodied Exotic Herbal Wine
Luscious Fruit Wine
Sweet and Sour Pickled Vegetable
Chewy Cheese Gratin
Crispy Stir-Fried Vegetables
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Salad
Moist Milk Bread
Sweet Fruit Pie
Lean Meat Pie
Crispy Honeycomb Cookie
High-Quality Ham Sandwich
Tea with Strong Scent
Thick Aloe Yogurt
Sweet Aloe Cookie
Tangy Honey Wine
Healthy Sute Tea
Plentiful Assorted Side Dishes
Spongy Teff Bread
Sweet Fig Pie
Savory Pistachio Fried Rice
Spicy Teff Sandwich
Mild Date Palm Wine
Coconut Fried Fish
Chilled Coconut Cocktail
Sweet Coconut Pasta
Crispy Coconut Fried Fish
Rainbow Button Mushroom Sandwich
Sweet Rainbow Button Mushroom Sandwich
Savory Stir-Fried Bracken
High-Quality Delotia Tart
Blood Red Delotia Pudding
Chilled Delotia Juice
Delotia Milk Tea
Fragrant Delotia Milk Tea
Savory Stir-Fried Bird
Stir-Fried Bracken and Meat
Light Stir-Fried Bracken and Meat
Chicken Breast Salad
Fresh Chicken Breast Salad
High-Quality Frank Sandwich
Spicy Chanterelle Stew
Chanterelle and Potato Stew
Nutritious Chanterelle and Potato Stew
Stir-Fried Chanterelle and Meat
Hearty Stir-fried Chanterelle and Meat
Savory Chanterelle Porridge
Aromatic Chanterelle Risotto
Sour Citron Cider
Sweet Citron Juice
Special Eilton Specialty Meal
Pickled Citron and Onions
Crisp Pickled Citron and Onions
Mesima Rice Wine
Mild Mesima Rice Wine
High-quality Eilton Sandwich
Mesima Chicken Soup
Sour Citron Candy
Smoked Fish Steak
Fish Fillet Salad
Lean Meat Salad
Special Fish Soup
Crispy Fried Fish
Special Stir-Fried Meat
Savory Seafood Grilled with Butter
Special Meat Soup
Top Grade Lean Meat Salad
Appealing Boiled Bird Egg
Divine Fried Bird
Crispy Meat Croquette
Lean Steamed Fish
Plentiful Steamed Seafood
High-Quality Seafood Pasta
Thick Meat Stew
High-Quality Meat Sandwich
Spaghetti alla Bolognese
Golden Smoked Fish Steak
Special Seafood Mushroom Salad
Special Stir-Fried Seafood
Bloody Dark Pudding
Fresh Fish Fillet Salad
Well-aged Steamed Bird
Lean Lizard Kebab
Chewy Desert Dumpling
Sour Pickled Fish
Steamed Whale Meat
Whale Meat Salad
Chewy Steamed Whale Meat
Fresh Whale Meat Salad
Fresh Hunter's Salad
Crispy Grilled Scorpion
King of Jungle Hamburg
Jumbo King of Jungle Hamburg
Khalk's Fermented Wine
Khalk's Strong Fermented Wine
Sweet and Sour Prawn Salad
Hearty Steamed Prawn
Aromatic Pan-Fried Oyster
Golden Butter-Roasted Lobster
Big Hard-Boiled Shellfish
Rainbow Button Mushroom Cheese Melt
Mild Rainbow Button Mushroom Cheese Melt
Thick Ghormeh Sabzi
Golden Roast Marmot
Skewered Llama Cheese Melt
Spicy Skewered Llama Cheese Melt
Five-Grain Chicken Porridge
Thick Five-Grain Chicken Porridge
Special Balenos Meal
Special Serendia Meal
Special Calpheon Meal
Special Mediah Meal
Special Valencia Meal
Knight Combat Rations
Special Arehaza Meal
Margoria Seafood Meal
Special Kamasylvia Meal
Special Drieghanese Meal
Special O'dyllita Meal
Special Eilton Meal
Marvelous Eilton Meal
Marvelous Balacs Lunchbox
Marvelous Special Eilton Specialty Meal
Marvelous Mesima Chicken Soup
[Event] Mediah Meal
[Event] Seafood Cron Meal
[Event] Simple Cron Meal
[Event] Exquisite Cron Meal
[Event] Lara's Warm Black Tea
[Event] Stonetail Wind's Meal
|Draughts / Elixirs|
Unbridled Celerity Draught
Elixir of Indignation
Glorious Giant's Draught
Immortal: Elixir of Indignation
Immortal: Armor Draught
Frenzy Draught of Corruption
Immortal: Frenzy Draught of Corruption
Immortal: Beast's Draught
Immortal: Giant's Draught
Immortal: Savage Draught
Immortal: Frenzy Draught
Marvelous Draught of Persistence
Marvelous Draught of Strength
Fiery Celerity Draught
[Event] Immortal: Elixir of Indignation
[Event] Immortal: Armor Draught
[Event] Immortal: Frenzy Draught of Corruption
[Event] Immortal: Beast's Draught
[Event] Immortal: Giant's Draught
[Event] Immortal: Savage Draught
[Event] Immortal: Frenzy Draught
[Event] Verdure Draught
[Event] Beast's Draught
[Event] Giant's Draught
[Event] Savage Draught
[Event] Magical Verdure Draught
[Event] Magical Beast's Draught
[Event] Magical Giant's Draught
[Event] Magical Savage Draught
[Event] Magical Frenzy Draught
[Event] Fiery Celerity Draught
[Party] Elixir of Amity
[Party] Improved Elixir of Amity
[Party] Elixir of Thorn
[Party] Elixir of Sharp Thorn
[Party] Resurrection Elixir
[Party] Strong Resurrection Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Human Hunt
[Party] Elixir of Perfect Human Hunt
[Party] Elixir of Frenzy
[Party] Elixir of Endless Frenzy
[Party] Golden Hand Elixir
[Party] Glorious Golden Hand Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Draining
[Party] Elixir of Strong Draining
[Party] Elixir of Demihuman Hunt
[Party] Fierce Demihuman Hunting Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Perforation
[Party] Elixir of Brutal Perforation
[Party] Elixir of Energy
[Party] Surging Energy Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Wings
[Party] Soaring Wings Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Death
[Party] Brutal Death Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Wind
[Party] Elixir of Flowing Wind
[Party] Elixir of Swiftness
[Party] Elixir of Intrepid Swiftness
[Party] Elixir of Spells
[Party] Elixir of Agile Spells
[Party] Elixir of Seal
[Party] Agile Seal Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Assassination
[Party] Elixir of Lethal Assassin
[Party] Elixir of Detection
[Party] Elixir of Sharp Detection
[Party] Elixir of Concentration
[Party] Elixir of Advanced Concentration
[Party] Elixir of Will
[Party] Elixir of Remarkable Will
[Party] Elixir of Fury
[Party] Elixir of Endless Fury
[Party] Elixir of Resistance
[Party] Elixir of Sharp Resistance
[Party] Elixir of Life
[Party] Elixir of Strong Life
[Party] Elixir of Mentality
[Party] Elixir of Clear Mentality
[Party] Grim Reaper's Elixir
[Party] Grim Soul Reaper's Elixir
[Party] EXP Elixir
[Party] Splendid EXP Elixir
[Party] Defense Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Steel Defense
[Party] Elixir of Carnage
[Party] Elixir of Brutal Carnage
[Party] Elixir of Sky
[Party] Merciless Sky Elixir
[Party] Elixir of Endurance
[Party] Elixir of Overwhelming Endurance
[Party] Worker's Elixir
[Party] Skilled Worker's Elixir
[Party] Fisher's Elixir
Elixir of Amity
Improved Elixir of Amity
Elixir of Thorn
Elixir of Sharp Thorn
Strong Resurrection Elixir
Elixir of Human Hunt
Elixir of Perfect Human Hunt
Elixir of Frenzy
Elixir of Endless Frenzy
Golden Hand Elixir
Glorious Golden Hand Elixir
Elixir of Draining
Elixir of Strong Draining
Elixir of Demihuman Hunt
|Fierce Demihuman Hunting Elixir
Elixir of Perforation
Elixir of Brutal Perforation
Elixir of Energy
Surging Energy Elixir
Elixir of Wings
Soaring Wings Elixir
Elixir of Death
Brutal Death Elixir
Elixir of Wind
Elixir of Flowing Wind
Elixir of Swiftness
Elixir of Intrepid Swiftness
Elixir of Spells
Elixir of Agile Spells
Elixir of Seal
Agile Seal Elixir
Elixir of Assassination
Elixir of Lethal Assassin
Elixir of Detection
Elixir of Sharp Detection
Elixir of Concentration
Elixir of Advanced Concentration
Elixir of Will
Elixir of Remarkable Will
Elixir of Fury
Elixir of Endless Fury
Elixir of Resistance
Elixir of Sharp Resistance
Elixir of Life
Elixir of Strong Life
Elixir of Mentality
Elixir of Clear Mentality
Grim Reaper's Elixir
Grim Soul Reaper's Elixir
Splendid EXP Elixir
Elixir of Steel Defense
Elixir of Carnage
Elixir of Brutal Carnage
Elixir of Sky
Merciless Sky Elixir
Elixir of Endurance
Elixir of Overwhelming Endurance
Skilled Worker's Elixir
Skilled Fisher's Elixir
[Party] Skilled Fisher's Elixir
Strong Griffon's Elixir
[Party] Griffon's Elixir
[Party] Strong Griffon's Elixir
Elixir of Time
Elixir of Flowing Time
[Party] Elixir of Time
[Party] Elixir of Flowing Time
Elixir of Training
Elixir of Expert Training
[Party] Elixir of Training
[Party] Elixir of Expert Training
Elixir of Shock
Elixir of Strong Shock
[Party] Elixir of Shock
[Party] Elixir of Strong Shock
[Mix] EXP-Reaper Elixir
[Mix] Time-Training Elixir
[Mix] Swiftness-Wind-Spell Elixir
[Mix] Manhunt-Rage Elixir
[Mix] Thorn-Defense Elixir
Surging Weenie Elixir
[Party] Weenie Elixir
[Party] Surging Weenie Elixir
Reliable Looney Elixir
[Party] Looney Elixir
[Party] Reliable Looney Elixir
Splendid Helix Elixir
[Party] Helix Elixir
[Party] Splendid Helix Elixir
Elixir of Tenacity
Elixir of Strong Tenacity
[Party] Elixir of Tenacity
[Party] Elixir of Strong Tenacity
Elixir of Skill
Elixir of Infinite Skill
Elixir of Mastery
Elixir of Labor
Elixir of Armor
Elixir of Improved Mastery
Elixir of Rough Labor
Elixir of Corrupted Armor
Elixir of Destruction
Elixir of Lethal Destruction
[Party] Elixir of Destruction
[Party] Elixir of Lethal Destruction
Elixir of Persistence
Elixir of Endless Persistence
[Party] Elixir of Persistence
[Party] Elixir of Endless Persistence
Elixir of Brawn
Elixir of Raw Brawn
[Party] Elixir of Brawn
[Party] Elixir of Raw Brawn
Elixir of Deep Sea
Spirit Perfume Elixir
Glorious Elixir of Deep Sea
Glorious Khalk's Elixir
Glorious Spirit Perfume Elixir
Bracing Spirit Perfume Elixir
Immortal: Bracing Spirit Perfume Elixir
Immortal: Spirit Perfume Elixir
Immortal: Khalk's Elixir
Immortal: Elixir of Deep Sea
Perfume of Courage
Perfume of Swiftness
Glorious Perfume of Courage
Immortal: Perfume of Insight
|Immortal: Perfume of Charm
Perfume of Charm
Immortal: Perfume of Courage
Perfume of Insight
[Event] Immortal: Perfume of Insight
[Event] Immortal: Bracing Spirit Perfume Elixir
[Event] Immortal: Perfume of Charm
[Event] Immortal: Spirit Perfume Elixir
[Event] Immortal: Perfume of Courage
[Event] Immortal: Khalk's Elixir
[Event] Immortal: Elixir of Deep Sea
[Event] Perfume of Courage
[Event] Perfume of Swiftness
[Event] Elixir of Deep Sea
[Event] Khalk's Elixir
|Extra Combat EXP Scroll
Extra Skill EXP Scroll
Extra Life EXP Scroll
Extra Mount EXP Scroll
Max HP Increase Scroll
Max MP Increase Scroll
Extra Mount EXP Scroll (10 Hours)
Skill EXP +300% Scroll
Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min)
Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (180 min)
Combat & Skill EXP 300% Scroll (60 min)
Mercenary's Experience (60 min)
Mercenary's Skill (60 min)
Blessed Message Scroll (120 min)
[Event] Extra Skill EXP Scroll (Temp)
[Event] Max HP Increase Scroll
[Event] Extra Combat EXP Scroll
[Event] Extra Skill EXP Scroll
|[Event] Extra Life EXP Scroll (50%)
[Event] Extra Mount EXP Scroll (1 Hour)
[Event] Extra Mount EXP Scroll (10 Hours)
[Event] Extra Life EXP Scroll (10%)
GM's Blessing 1 (1 Hour)
GM's Blessing 1 (3 Hours)
GM's Blessing 1 (5h)
GM's Blessing 1 (10 Hours)
GM's Blessing 1 (24 hr)
GM's Blessing 2 (1 Hour)
GM's Blessing 2 (3 Hours)
GM's Blessing 2 (5 Hours)
GM's Blessing 2 (10 Hours)
GM's Blessing 2 (24 hr)
GM's Blessing 3 (1 Hour)
GM's Blessing 3 (3 Hours)
GM's Blessing 3 (5 Hours)
GM's Blessing 3 (10 Hours)
GM's Blessing 3 (24 hr)
Secret Book of Florin
[Event] Giovan Grolin's Support Scroll
- You can find the Auto-use Food/Elixir and settings button in the top left-portion of the UI.
- LMB to open the Auto-use Settings UI, RMB to toggle the Auto-use Function ON or OFF.
* You can save your selections in presets for later use.
|Auto-Use ON||Auto-use OFF|
* ex) If the effects of "[Event] Beast's Draught" are active, but you select "Beast's Draught" and toggle "Auto-use" ON, your family will immediately use the selected "Beast Draught" even though the "[Event] Beast's Draught" effects are still active.
● Change the success rate of learning skills for Radiant Fairies.
- The success rate to learn Continuous Care differs based on your Radiant Fairy's current set of learned skills. You can check your fairy's actual chance to learn skills from the in-game fairy UI.
● "To the Gloryseekers in the Arena of Solare" event has started.
- August 17, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - September 14, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Will you be one of the gloryseekers whose name will be remembered in the Arena?
Prove your worth in the first month of Arena of Solare!
[To the Gloryseekers in the Arena of Solare]
● "Getting Stronger with the Arena of Solare" event has started.
- August 18, 2022 (Thu) 00:00 (UTC) - October 12, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
In a bid to create the most powerful of Adventurers, the Black Spirit and Shakatu have teamed up!
Accept your quest from the Black Spirit, get 3 wins in Arena of Solare, and get buff!
[Getting Stronger with the Arena of Solare]
● "A Week of Special Rewards" event has started.
- August 17, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - August 24, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Only 7 days to collect 7 special login rewards!
Celebrating Arena of Solare’s first regular season with a very special set of login rewards!
[A Week of Special Rewards]
● "Arena of Solare Twitch Drops" event has started.
- August 17, 2022 (Wed) 12:00 - August 31, 2022 (Wed) 12:00 (UTC)
Twitch Drops are back for the start of Arena of Solare Season 1!
And this time, there’s additional rewards for watching Black Desert’s official partner streams!
[Arena of Solare Twitch Drops]
● "Papu and Otter’s Special Shop Week 3!" event has started.
- August 3, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - August 24, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Every week from 21:00 (UTC) on Wednesday to 21:00 (UTC) on Tuesday, Papu and Otter merchants will appear at the Thousand Years Masterpiece Auction House in Terrmian Beach.
[Papu and Otter’s Special Shop Week 3!]
New Additions and Improvements
● Shield Throw (I to Absolute)
- Fixed the issue where using the skill on cooldown wouldn't consume SP.
● Breath of Aal, Prime: Chosen Blade, Prime: Descent
- Improved so that the summoned sandstorm moves to the location of the targeted enemy when using Haladie Throw.
● Icy Fog
- Fixed the issue of the Thornwood Guards not spawning when comboing into other skills in Succession.
- Fixed the issue where you wouldn't maintain guard during the skill in Succession.
● Changed the Thornwood Guards to no longer automatically attack any monsters who approach Nova in Succession.
● Pirate's Life For Me
- Improved to now redirect your Slippery Scallywags to fire in the same direction as Corsair.
● Light 'Em Up, No Mercy, Scallywags!, Cap'n's Orders: Open Fire! I
- Improved the Cannoneer Duo to attack closer to Corsair if they've waddled off a bit too far.
● Flow: Obliterate
- Increased attack 2's area of attack
- Improved to combo more smoothly into Storm Maul and Hexeblood: Tectonic Slam from attack 2.
- Fixed the issue where the skill didn't combo smoothly as the normal version.
● Fixed the issue where your trion disappeared if you attempted auto-navigation or other functions with your cloak hidden.
● Added a function in which a 300 min buff can be obtained by exchanging Silver with an NPC.
- Added "(120 min)" text to Conversation where 120 min buff can be obtained.
- 10,000,000 Silver is needed to obtain the respective Attack/Defense/Experience buff for 300 minutes.
|Attack (300 min)
|All AP +8, All Accuracy +8|
|Defense (300 min)
|All Damage Reduction +8, Max HP Increase +150|
|Experience (300 min)
|Combat EXP +15%, Skill EXP +15%|
- These buffs can be obtained from the following NPCs:
|Valencia City||Nerasabi Alom|
● Added a buff of 300 min to [Villa] Turning Gates, [Villa] Skill and Experience and [Villa] Body Enhancement respectively that can be purchased from the Villa Scroll.
- [Villa] Turning Gates: 2,000,000 Silver
- [Villa] Skill and Experience: 3,300,000 Silver
- [Villa] Body Enhancement: 10,000,000 Silver
● Applied the following changes to Sand Castle Crasher Festival! event:
- Removed the "[Event]" brackets from items displayed in the exchange list of the Terrmian Sherbet Exchange NPCs.
- Fixed so The Birth of Paphrodite description matches the item description displayed in Thousand Years Masterpiece Auction House.
- All Transformation Scrolls can now be exchanged for regardless of whether you picked the Terrmian Otter or Papu camp via the relevant Crossroads quests.
※ You can exchange the scrolls for "[Event] Terrmian Special Coin" and "[Event] Blue Terrmian Coin."
- You can now use the following Transformation Scrolls at designated locations in Terrmian Beach regardless of whether you picked the Terrmian Otter or Papu camp via the relevant Crossroads quests.
※ Papu: [Event] Fierce Pine Blader Transformation Scroll (green grade), [Event] Immortal Persimmon Knight Transformation Scroll, [Event] Chilled Chestnut Slinger Transformation Scroll, [Event] Fierce Pine Blader Transformation Scroll (blue grade)
※ Otter: [Event] Solitary Conch Blader Transformation Scroll (green grade), [Event] Resolute Crab Knight Transformation Scroll, [Event] Vehement Conch Boxer Transformation Scroll, [Event] Solitary Conch Blader Transformation Scroll (blue grade)
- Fixed the text for the "[Event] Otter Exchange: Gold Key" quest.
- Fixed "Dispatched Storage Keeper" Lenan so you can now use his "Transport" function to move items to other storages from Terrmian Beach.
● Improved crafting-related text in the Dark Red Fang Crystal - Valor and Armor item descriptions.
● Changed the item description regarding obtaining special gathering products for Empty Bottle items.
● Adjusted the Central Market price of the following items:
- Bracing Spirit Perfume Elixir: 3,750,000 Silver
- Ancient Power - Black Shard: 220,000,000 Silver
- Ancient Power - Red Shard: 300,000,000 Silver
● Fixed the issue of aggressive "Wild" Feather Wolves and "Wild" Phnyl not initiating attacks.
● Increased Starlit Jade's Breath drop rate to 1.6 times when defeating Jade Starlight Forest monsters.
● Increased the number of Starlit Jade's Breath dropped by the [Wanewinter Guardian] Erebjork from 1 to 3-4.
● Fixed the issue of the flying Seagulls and Eagles of the world of Black Desert hovering awkwardly in place.
● Fixed the issue where regular Saunil monsters would spawn at the [Elvia] Saunil Camp.
● Fixed the issue of hunting monsters appearing in abnormal locations in some areas.
● Fixed the issue of "Violent" Feather Wolves spawning abnormally in a certain locations.
Quest & Knowledge
● Improved the "Allan's Gift" quest to now offer navigation guides for all quest objective targets.
● Fixed the issue where only the final objective of a quest with several objectives would display in the quest notification alert.
Node & Conquest War
● Fixed so you can no longer move to the Character Select screen after entering the Battle Arena on a Node/Conquest War server.
● Fixed the text that displays the conclusion of a Conquest War to read more naturally.
● Improved the World Map (M) Snapshot function to now save zoomed-in settings with the Alt + Number Key as well.
● Improved so the scroll button doesn't become too small when using the Find My Item function.
● Changed so you can only select via mouse when selecting 'Collect All Rewards' to avoid accidentally receiving all the items from the Black Spirit's gift box.
● Improved so that, upon creating a new character, classes are displayed in different colors depending on the number you have under your Family name at the class selection screen.
● Improved so that upon creating and entering the character list screen, the scroll moves to the new character.
● Changed so that class-specific resource UIs are always turned on.
● Fixed the issue where information would not be saved upon moving the Marni Wave UI.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't use the "Change Character" button while viewing other characters' equipment/inventory for gamepad UI mode.
● Fixed the issue where the fairy UI key guide appeared awkwardly for gamepad UI mode.
● Fixed the issue of the navigation path routing awkwardly upon selecting a destination while at sea.
● Proceeded with optimization to prevent frame rate from decreasing upon defeating monsters in quests.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't change your fairy's skills under certain circumstances.
● Improved certain colors of the sign-up page UI in the mobile setting.
● Improved the Confirm/Cancel button UI within the pop-up window displayed in the Black Desert launcher.
● Fixed the issue where the size of the video area of the Adventurer's Note post within the game appeared unnaturally.
● Improved the align the filter UI on the Official Website - Community (Forum).
● Changed the event banners on main page of the website.
● Loading the launcher will now display the info of the region where you're logged in.
● Fixed the issue where you could not view the details of previously purchased packs from your pack usage history.
● Fixed the issue where the Terms and Conditions menu would appear at the top of the launcher on the official website.
● Changed and unified the following terms in German:
- Rostiger Anker → Rostige Ankerkette
Changes & Fixes
● Fixed the issue where some parts of the dialogs didn't appear after completing an item exchange with a NPC in certain situation.
● Fixed the issue where the Dead Moon Post region would not load properly in certain situations.
● Fixed the issue where your character would get stuck in certain areas in Biraghi Den.
● Fixed to prevent your character from getting stuck or moving to an abnormal location in certain areas in Gyfin Rhasia Temple.
● Fixed the issue where some plants were placed unnaturally in Navarn Steppe.
● Fixed the issue where you could not gather Everlasting Herbs in certain areas of Balenos Mountains.
● Fixed the issue with dying the [Musa] Goldscale Dragoon Helmet's 2nd part.
Recent Major Updates
To help newer or returning Adventurers keep up with the latest updates, we've compiled a list of some of our recent major ones. Check them out below!
♣ For Progression-minded Adventurers:
|Monster Zone UI Revamp||Where's the best monster zone suited to my stats?
Look no further than the Menu (ESC) - Adventure (F5) and click "Monster Zone Info"!
|Artifacts and Lightstones||Artifacts and Lightstones were added!
They will greatly aid you in your adventures!
|Ornette and Odore's Spirit Essence Improvements||The fabled infinite potions of Ornett and Odore now have newly-added extra steps and weekly quests to hasten the process.|
|Guaranteed PEN (V) Boss Gear Questline||Speak to Jetina to begin a reforming questline to obtain your very own set of PEN (V) boss gear, guaranteed!|
|PEN (V) Accessory Questline||Complete daily quests to gather materials to complete your very own accessory at the highest enhancement grade possible.|
★ For Combat-focused Adventurers:
|Elvia Calpheon||The corruption of Hadum has reached Saunil Camp, Rhutum Outstation, Gehaku Plain, Hexe Sanctuary, and Quint Hill of Calpheon.
You can obtain materials for the Godr-Ayed weapon and reforming alchemy stones from here.
|Marni's Realm - Private Monster Zones||Your very own monster zone with no other Adventurers to duel!
Subjugate monsters to your heart's content in Marni's Realm.
|Tier 5 Pets||Alpha pets are finally here! Train Tier 4 pets to Tier 5 and appoint them as the alpha to increase the looting speed of all active pets.|
♥ For Amusement-seeking Adventurers:
|Liana's Tool Bag||Pickaxe, Hoe, Butcher Knife, Fluid Collector, and other Gathering tools can be stored in this amazing tool bag and used with ease.|
[Updates] [EAC] Update Details - August 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] Update Details - August 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - August 10, 2022 Elvia Guild Missions & La Orzeca Rebox Quest (Last Updated: 12/08/2022 16:00 UTC) Aug 10, 2022 (UTC)
[Updates] Update Details - August 6, 2022 Aug 6, 2022 (UTC)
- [Maintenance] December 7 (Wed) Maintenance Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [Updates] [Black Desert+] Update Details - December 5, 2022 Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] GM Blog - Summerfiesta Memories - Week 3 Dec 3, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 2, 2022) Dec 2, 2022 (UTC)