We’ve identified cases in which certain main quests that include cutscenes move characters to an abnormal location or have cutscenes that do not progress normally.
Current Issues- During a cutscene for the tutorial after creating a character, your character is moved to an abnormal location.
- During the Everfrost main questline (Ynix, The Flame that Consumes Gods, etc.), you cannot progress further in a quest due to a cutscene not behaving normally even though your character is moved.
If you experience any of the issues above, please note that you can close and restart your game client to resume normal gameplay.
* For Adventurers who were playing the Everfrost questline, you may need to go to the quest location after you restart your game.
We’re currently working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
[Completed] October 19 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance Oct 17, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (October 14, 2022) Oct 14, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] Changed Update Date of Abyss One: The Magnus Oct 10, 2022 (UTC)
[Completed] October 12 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance Oct 10, 2022 (UTC)
- [Updates] Patch Notes - March 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service | March 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023 (UTC)
- [Events] Spring Spot Cleaning with Marni’s Support Mar 22, 2023 (UTC)
- [Events] A Silver Coin can buy a lot! Everyday a new item for 1 Silver! Mar 22, 2023 (UTC)