Here are the latest update details for Black Desert Online on April 26, 2023 (Wed). Today’s patch contains 66 updates and is approximately 1.09 GB.
New Additions and Improvements
- Decreased the frequency of character's shouts when using skills.
- This does not apply to when the character shouts the skill name.
Trade Quest Improvement
- Improved the quest objective of the following Adventure Logs related to trade activities:
|Crow Merchants' Records
Caphras' Record - Volume 3 Chapter 3
|Sell Eastern Culture Beyond the Desert in Valencia City||Talk to the Trade Manager of Tarif|
|Crow Merchants' Records
Fughar's Road to Success - Volume 1 Chapter 4
|Trade Nutritious Haystack from Northern Wheat Plantation with the Trade Manager of Heidel||Examine the Northern Wheat Plantation Haystacks.|
- Improved the quest objective of the following Trading Leap quests:
|[Trading Leap Apprentice 2]
|Purchase Blue Reagent from Bartali Farm and deliver it to another territory.||Find out about the trade items from Lolly of Olvia|
|[Trading Leap Apprentice 7]
Serendia Specialty Promotion
|Purchase Sweet Golden Honey from Alejandro Farm and deliver it to another territory
Purchase Good Quality Potato Starch from Alejandro Farm and deliver it to another territory
Purchase Fresh Fan Flamingo Egg from Eastern Gateway and deliver it to another territory
|Promote Serendia Specialty in Western Guard Camp
Promote Serendia Specialty in Velia
Promote Serendia Specialty in Glish
|[Trading Leap Apprentice 10]
The Cupid of Olvia
|Purchase Mystical Love Potion No. 6 from Olvia and deliver it to another territory||Spread the word to Pollini in Florin that we have more of this mystical love potion in stock|
|[Trading Leap Skilled 5]
A Deal with Calpheon
|Purchase Chewy Dried Fogan Hind Leg and deliver it to another territory||Show Glish specialties to Norma Leight in Northern Wheat Plantation of Calpheon|
|[Trading Leap Professional 1]
New Luxury Item in the Market
|Make profit by selling Ram War Horn from Behr in another territory||Check stock of Ram War Horn from Behr|
|[Trading Leap Professional 4]
Helping a Friend in Keplan
|Make profit by selling Subtle Scented Candle from Keplan in another territory
Make profit by selling Fragrant Ginger Tea from Keplan in another territory
|Ask Bart from Trina Fort
Ask Duras from Trina Fort
|[Trading Leap Professional 7]
Behr Sausage is the Best!
|Make profit by selling Special Sausage from Behr in another territory||Promote the Special Sausage from Behr at Kamasylve|
|[Trading Leap Professional 10]
Medicines to Save Lives
|Make profit by selling Herb Steamer from Northern Wheat Plantation in another territory
Make profit by selling Fragrant Scented Candle from Northern Wheat Plantation in another territory
Make profit by selling Herbal Ointment from Behr in another territory
|Check Olvia Medicine
Check Northern Wheat Plantation Medicine
Check Behr Medicine
|[Trading Leap Artisan 4]
Kusha Town Festival
|Purchase Mountain Cheese from Olvia and deliver it to Altinova
Purchase Fragrant Grape Wine from Olvia and deliver it to Altinova
Purchase Sweet Golden Honey from Alejandro Farm and deliver it to Altinova
Purchase Hearty Pig Barbecue from Behr and deliver it to Altinova
Purchase Dried Sweet Cornelian Cherry from Northern Wheat Plantation and deliver it to Altinova
|Bring food from Olvia
Bring food from Northern Wheat Plantation
Bring food from Behr
Bring food from Alejandro Farm
Bring food from Calpheon City
|[Trading Leap Artisan 7]
Special Leather Fabric
|Purchase Special Leather Fabric from Behr and deliver it to Altinova||Check the quality of Special Leather Fabric from Behr|
|[Trading Leap Artisan 10]
Unique Items from Mediah
|Purchase Hearty Sandwich from Tarif and deliver it to another territory
Purchase Soul-Possessed Portrait from Tarif and deliver it to another territory
Purchase Gem-Laden Dagger from Stonetail Horse Ranch and deliver it to another territory
|Check Tarif specialties
Check Stonetail Horse Ranch specialties
Check Kusha specialties
- Improved the quest objective of the following trade quest related to the manor:
|[Manor] Shakatu's Trader||Succeed in trade bargaining||Hand over Gold Bar 100G to Nyabee at Altinova|
- Improved the quest objective of the following daily trade quests:
|[Daily] Shakatu's Message||Trade Shakatu's Eastern Telescope
Trade Shakatus' Soft Smoked Mountain Sheep Meat
|Find out the trade price from Trade Manager Quina
Ask Storage Keeper Deve about Altinova's prices
|[Daily] Kiyak's Message||Trade Basilisk Skin from Sand Grain Bazaar
Trade Sweet Date Plum Fruit from Sand Grain Bazaar
|Ask General Goods Vendor Shilla about the lacking materials
Ask Blacksmith Lasmin about the lacking minerals
|[Daily] Talia's Message||Trade Fancy Ivory Seal from Sand Grain Bazaar
Trade Bundle of Preserved Ivory from Sand Grain Bazaar
|Ask Atui Balacs about the price of trading goods
Ask Amir about the situation in Sand Grain Bazaar
- Improved the order contract so that the storage fee is no longer charged when the item circulation period expires.
- Fixed an issue where trade items under an order contract could not be immediately loaded onto a ship.
Mount Transfer Upon Completion of Main Quest
- Improved so your horse will now move near you whenever a main quest is completed.
- Note that it will not work for some quests where the quest completion NPC is the Black Spirit or in a location where the horse cannot reach.
- Improved description of [Event] Marni's Endurance Potion in How to Obtain.
- Added text that expiry date will be applied in [Event] Ellie's Magical Elixir description.
- Changed the monster zone, Murrowak's Labyrinth, located in the Mountain of Eternal Winter as follows:
|Common||Increased the item drop rate of "Iridescent Lightstone" by twice compared to before.|
|Vercedes||Increased the item drop rate of "Flame of Frost" by twice compared to before upon defeating the Vercedes.
Increased the item drop rate of "Embers of Frost" by twice compared to before upon defeating the Vercedes.
Increased the maximum number of "Embers of Frost" obtainable upon defeating the Vercedes.
* Max x1 → Max x3
Changed the number of "Decomposed Exocrine Gland" obtainable upon defeating the Vercedes.
* x150 - 200 → x300 - 400
||Improved so "Flame of Frost" can be obtained upon defeating them.
Improved so "Embers of Frost" can be obtained upon defeating them.
Changed the number of junk items obtained upon defeating Murasato.
* x20 - 40 → x150 - 300
Changed the number of junk items obtained upon defeating
* x10 - 20 → x150 - 300
- Changed the monster zones in Elvia Calpheon as follows:
|Primal Giant Post||Changed the number of junk items obtained upon defeating monsters.
* [Ravening] Giant, [Ravening] Giant Brawler, [Ravening] Giant Combatant: x2-2 → x3-4
* [Powerful] Giant Fighter: x12-16 → x36-48
* [Boss] Gehaku: x30-40 → x90-120
Increased the Item Drop Rate of Crystallized Despair upon defeating monsters by 1.65 times.
|Rhutum Outstation||Changed the number of junk items obtained upon defeating monsters.
* [Glorious] Rhutum Elite Warrior, [Glorious] Rhutum Elite Archer, [Glorious] Rhutum Fighter: x2-4 → x16-32
* [Indomitable King] Grand Rhutum Chief: x10-12 → x80-96
Increased the Item Drop Rate of "Crystallized Despair" upon defeating the following monsters by 4 times compared to before.
* [Glorious] Rhutum Elite Warrior, [Glorious] Rhutum Elite Archer, [Glorious] Rhutum Fighter, [Indomitable King] Grand Rhutum Chief
Doubled the Item Drop Rate of "Crystallized Despair" upon destroying Rhutum Supply Chest.
|Saunil Camp||Changed the number of junk items obtained upon defeating monsters.
* Saunil Siege Tower: x4-8 → x8-16
* [Sharp] Saunil Siege Captain: x10-12 → x100-120
Increased the Item Drop Rate of "Crystallized Despair" upon defeating the following monsters by 4.2 times.
* [Swift] Saunil Commander, [Sharp] Saunil Siege Captain, Saunil Siege Tower
Quest Type Main Story
- Added a new quest type, Main Story, to prevent adventurers in Black Desert from getting lost in the stories of various characters.
- This quest type can be found at the bottom of the Quests window and cannot be disabled.
- If only the Main Story type is enabled, only the major stories in Black Desert can be progressed.
|Southern Neutral Zone near Orc Camp|
|Balenos River at the South of Western Guard Camp|
|Upper Demi River at Southern Calpheon|
|Lemoria Guard Post|
|Near Merindora in East Grána|
- Removed the notification bubble that appeared when no HP potion was registered in the quick slot.
- Changed and unified the following terms in French:
- Roman interdit/Livres interdits → Livres interdits (unified)
- [Événement] Dorade rose à la vapeur → [Événement] Dorade rouge à la vapeur
- Barde de Trina → Barde des chevaliers de Trina
- Couverture de Trina → Couverture des chevaliers de Trina
- Carrosserie de Trina → Carrosserie des chevaliers de Trina
- Roue de Trina → Roue des chevaliers de Trina
- Pack Extension de dépôt +20 (Altinova) → Pack Dépôt d'Altinova +20
- Pack Extension de dépôt +20 (Grána) → Pack Dépôt de Grána +20
- Pack Extension de dépôt +20 (Duvencrune) → Pack Dépôt de Duvencrune +20
- Pack Extension de dépôt +20 (Ville de Valencia) → Pack Dépôt de la Ville de Valencia +20
- Pack Extension de dépôt +20 (Shakatu) → Pack Dépôt de Shakatu +20
- Pack Extension de dépôt +20 (Bazar du grain de sable) → Pack Dépôt du Bazar du grain de sable +20
- Changed and unified the following terms in Spanish:
- Esencia del valor → Esencia de coraje
- Daño (JcE) → Daño (monstruos)
- Reducción de daño (JcE) → Reducción de daño (monstruos)
Modified or Changed
- Fixed the issue of [ADV] Voidlight Dagger disappearing when going to [Co-op] Yolu's Cradle to Yolu's Garden with the item.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to interact with NPCs occasionally for the following quests:
- The Child Wrapped in Darkness
- Wasted Pumpkins
- Descendant of Cartian
- Fixed so the location info shows the right way during The Wave Did It.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to move to a certain location during the tutorial cutscene.
- Fixed the issue of the NPC name not showing occasionally at Duzak Tunnel.
- Fixed the issue of Chocolates Full O' Love image icon being abnormal in Crafting Notes.
- Fixed the issue of where guild members were able to send Guild Invites in guilds that cannot have more than 100 members.
- Fixed the following lines, subtitles, and item descriptions to be more accurate:
- Sales information in fish item description.
- Keywords of Al Yurad's Ring Piece #1-5 Knowledge
- Fixed the following for Gamepad UI mode:
- Fixed the issue of the key guide message not being accurate in some items.
- Fixed the description of 1st Generation, Pioneer, and First Invader titles.
- These titles are special titles that can no longer be obtained.
- Added expiry dates to some Mail (B) that didn't have an expiry date.
- Combined mails the had same contents into one mail.
- Please make sure to open your mail before the expiry date.
- Fixed the issue of Unequippable displaying abnormally in the following item when logging in as a Season character.
- TRI (III) Capotia accessory of Special Accessory for Growth Support! challenge.
- Fixed the issue of the remaining ingredients not moving when Processing (Grinding) the same items in your Storage after equipping Karki and Venecil.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to use a skill that has a self-healing effect within your residence.
- Fixed the issue of the amount Pearls displaying differently from the actual amount at the top right corner of the Beauty Album (F4).
- Fixed the issue of the reactions of town NPCs to rumors of the rising and dropping prices of military supplies in the Old Moon Guild Newsletter occurring simultaneously in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue not being able to control keyboard and mouse sometimes when interacting with NPCs.
- Fixed the issue of Serendia food fluctuation NPC not showing.
- Fixed the issue of the prices not being updated even though there were fluctuations in the market prices of some trade goods in the same category within Order Contract Storage.
[Updates] Patch Notes - May 3, 2023 (Last Updated: 05/03/2023 16:15 UTC) Obtain a Fence without using Contribution Points with a quest! May 3, 2023 (UTC)
[Updates] Update Details - April 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - April 19, 2023 Improvements to Archer and guild management Apr 19, 2023 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - April 12, 2023 Spring Season Graduation Apr 12, 2023 (UTC)
- [Notices] September 25 (Mon) Central Market Maintenance Sep 25, 2023 (UTC)
- [Maintenance] September 26 (Tue) Maintenance Sep 25, 2023 (UTC)
- [Pearl Shop] [New Outfit] Lath'rakan - September 26, 2023 Sep 25, 2023 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (September 22, 2023) Sep 22, 2023 (UTC)