The Dark Rift is a unique type of content that opens up at certain periods of time. When Dark Rifts appear, monsters will appear in designated locations. If you defeat these monsters, you can obtain Boxes of the Dead and a variety of enhancement materials.
① By default, there are 12 monsters (Red Nose, Ruins Guard Tower, Dastard Bheg, etc.) that can spawn from the Dark Rift. And if you were to defeat Red Nose for instance, Red Nose will reappear after some time has passed.
You can see the monsters that have appeared from the Dark Rift via the following:
▲ Press the Dark Rift icon located at the bottom right of the screen.
② Dark Rift monsters will automatically spawn when you go near the spawn location.
▲ Press the arrow icon next to the monster’s name
▲ Or press the Dark Rift icon marked on the World Map (M) to find the location!
* Please note that if you’ve already defeated Red Nose, Red Nose’s icon will not appear.
▲ A Boss Appearing from the Dark Rift.
④ The rewards you can obtain will differ depending on the Dark Rift monsters and their levels of difficulty.
▲ You can obtain the Box of the Desperate Dead from Red Nose and the Box of the Distorted Dead from Ferrid
▼ View the items you can obtain from the [Event] Boxes of the Dead:
* You must face Dark Rift monsters alone! Party members or other Adventurers can’t help you!
* You will not receive a death penalty for dying to a Dark Rift monster, so don’t worry about dying!
* Additional Notices
- The [Event] Boss Summon Scroll Box is an additionally dropped item and does not affect the drop rates of existing loot.
- Party members or other Adventurers cannot help you defeat Dark Rift monsters.
- There is no death penalty if you die to a Dark Rift boss.
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. Any changes will be announced on this event page and will not be given separate notices.
- Events items may have restrictions on trading, selling, and usage periods, and the binding settings may vary for each item. Therefore, it is not possible to transfer or recover such items due to these reasons.
- For more information on the binding setting of items, please check the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that have been used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in the cancellation or repossession of your reward(s) and may lead to a restriction on game access.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] Patrigio’s Special Deals are Back! Energy on Sale, Item Max Price Decrease and New Items! May 17, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] Ready, Set, Magnus! Journey to Land of the Morning Light! Once step closer to the morning light with the magnus! May 17, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] The Low-Cost Cosplay Challenge How do you do, fellow cosplayers? May 10, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] 3 big boons that build up every time you login! Blessing of Kamasylve, Secret Book of Old Moon, and Value Pack as Login Rewards! May 10, 2023 (UTC)