Here are the latest update details for Black Desert Online on June 28, 2023 (Wed). Today’s patch contains 121 updates and is approximately 1,54 GB.
Table of Contents
- 1. Events
- 2. New Additions and Improvements
- 3. Modified or Changed
- Changed so main and sub-weapon outfits cannot be worn when equipped with a sniper rifle.
- Fixed the issue where the skill did not display actual Stamina consumed.
- Added +10% Critical Hit Rate to the skill's Spirit Arrows.
- Improved to now combo into Prime: Ultimate: Blasting Gust after Squall Shot with LMB.
- Improved to now combo seamlessly into Extreme: Charging Wind and Blasting Gust.
- Added a “recover 70 HP on hits” effect.
- Improved to transition more smoothly into other skills.
- Improved to transition more smoothly into the following skills:
- Blasting Gust, Prime: Tearing Arrow, Extreme: Charging Wind, Prime: Nature's Tremble
- Increased the skill's firing speed.
- Fixed the issue where the skill did not restore Stamina upon use.
- Fixed the issue where the skill would display a falling animation while in mid-air in certain situations.
- Improved to transition more smoothly into other skills.
- Improved so that the skill can be comboed seamlessly from Prime: Ultimate: Blasting Gust during its cooldown.
- Fixed the issue where the skill would not combo smoothly into other skills.
- Fixed the issue where stamina was consumed when comboing the skill after another skill with your kamasylven sword.
- Changed so that when you activate the skill after Smack Down, a single hit of Smack Down will be applied before activating the skill.
- The skill has been changed as follows:
- Can now be activated with SHIFT + E
- Can now be activated after Smack Down
- Improved to combo more smoothly into Rooting after attack 2.
- Improved to be activated via Quick Slot with your main weapon.
- Changed to be activated with SHIFT + E with your main weapon when Rock Smash is on cooldown.
- Improved to transition more smoothly when comboing from Spiral Torpedo or Gushing Waters.
- Reduced the skill's Stamina consumption.
- Required Stamina: 250 → 100
- Reduced the skill's cooldown from 13 to 6 seconds.
- Removed the DP -10 for 10 sec on hit effect.
- Changed to apply the skill's effect to all spin and jump spin kicks, even when starting from a low kick using ↓ + F.
- Added the DP +15 for 10 sec effect to the skill.
- Added an additional 2 hits to the skill.
- Fixed an issue where the skills did not properly display the Accuracy Rate of the Sea Dragon effect.
- Changed the Accuracy Rate for Rising Dragon I-IV:
- Accuracy Rate +5/7/9/10% → +10/12/14/15%
- Changed the Accuracy Rate for Sea Burial I-III:
- Accuracy Rate +10/11/12% → 13/14/15%
- Fixed the issue where the Critical Hit Rate of the final hit of the skill was being applied at 100% against monsters.
- Fixed the issue where the skill was intermittently not comboing after Black Spirit: Spiral Torpedo.
- Changed skill damage as follows:
|Tidal Burst I~IV||Attack damage 469/584/696/1128% x 4, max 3 hits
PvP Damage Reduction -55/58.5/61.5/74%
|Attack damage 704/876/1044/1286% x 4, max 3 hits
PvP Damage Reduction -70/72.3/74.3/77.2%
|Rapid Stream I~IV||Attack damage 372/467/544/743% x 4, max 3 hits
PvP Damage Reduction -66.5/66.5/66.5/72%
|Attack damage 558/701/816/953% x 4, max 3 hits
PvP Damage Reduction -77.7/77.7/77.7/78.2%
|Wave Orb I~III||Attack damage 1001/1213/1442% x 8
PvP Damage Reduction -68.3%
Sea Dragon attack damage 1001/1213/1442% x 6
Sea Dragon PvP Damage Reduction -55.5%
|Attack damage 1151/1395/1658% x 8
PvP Damage Reduction -72.4%
Sea Dragon attack damage 1151/1395/1658% x 6
Sea Dragon PvP Damage Reduction -68.7%
|Rising Dragon I~IV||Attack damage 681/893/1020/1337% x 7
PvP Damage Reduction -61%
Sea Dragon attack damage 681/893/1020/1337% x 5
Sea Dragon PvP Damage Reduction -55.5%
|Attack damage 919/1206/1377/1805% x 7
PvP Damage Reduction -71.1%
Sea Dragon attack damage 919/1206/1377/1805% x 5
Sea Dragon PvP Damage Reduction -67%
|Hurricane Sweep||Attack damage 1005% x 5, max 3 hits
PvP Damage Reduction -69.6%
|Attack damage 1153% x 5, max 3 hits
PvP Damage Reduction -73.5%
- Fixed the issue where the skill's Invincible against monsters effect would occassionally not be applied with your awakening weapon equipped
- Reduced the damage of all Prime skills and Absolute: Ghost Bomb by 12.8%.
- In response to the decrease in skill damage, the PvP Damage Reduction Rate has been adjusted to maintain the same PvP damage as before.
Old Moon Furniture Workshop in Illya Island
- Added Old Moon Furniture Workshop to Iliya Island 1-1.
- You can purchase housing with Contribution Points in town to use the Old Moon Furniture Workshop.
|Old Moon Furniture Workshop Available in|
- You can craft the following items at the Old Moon Furniture Workshop on Iliya Island.
Coral Magic Jar
Rare Coral Pottery
Pottery with Clam
Pottery with Coral
Cup with Blue Coral
|Coral Shine White Conch Wall Pot
Coral Shine Blue Shell Pot
Coral Shine Sand Conch Pot
Coral Shine White Conch Wall Pot
Coral Shine Blue Shell Wall Pot
Coral Shine Star Shell Wall Pot
Coral Comb Rack
|Coral Candle Stand
Exotic Coral Carpet
Wave Coral Carpet
Coral Pattern Carpet
Bandless Coral Carpet
Coral Star Ornament
Blue Coral Wall
Striped Coral Wall
White Coral Wall
Yellow Starfish Wall
Blue Ocean Wall
|Prairie Green Coral Floor
Daybreak Blue Coral Floor
Breezy White Coral Floor
Great Sands Coral Floor
Manos Blue Coral Floor
|Coral Dining Table
Coral Fish Tank
Coral Stand Lamp
Coral Wall Candle Stand
|Coral Furniture Set|
|Coral Drawers||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Polished Stone x120||Rough Red Crystal x30||Rough Blue Crystal x50||Resplendent Emerald x10||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Wardrobe||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x100||Rough Red Crystal x20||Red Coral x4||Resplendent Emerald x10||Powder of Rifts x150|
|Coral Dining Table||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x120||Rough Red Crystal x20||Rough Blue Crystal x30||Resplendent Emerald x7||Powder of Rifts x200|
|Coral Table||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Polished Stone x170||Rough Red Crystal x60||Rough Blue Crystal x30||Gold Ingot x20||Powder of Rifts x150|
|Coral Chair1||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Polished Stone x30||Rough Red Crystal x10||Tough Hide x10||Cotton Fabric x5||Powder of Rifts x175|
|Coral Sofa||Furniture Crafting Permit x6||Polished Stone x250||Rough Red Crystal x50||Flax Fabric x80||Gold Ingot x20||Powder of Rifts x150|
|Coral Chair2||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x120||Rough Blue Crystal x20||Flax Fabric x50||Gold Ingot x50||Powder of Rifts x200|
|Coral Bookshelf||Furniture Crafting Permit x8||Polished Stone x150||Rough Red Crystal x30||Rough Blue Crystal x50||Gold Ingot x50||Powder of Rifts x200|
|Coral Bed||Furniture Crafting Permit x8||Polished Stone x200||Rough Red Crystal x20||Rough Blue Crystal x50||Flax Fabric x30||Powder of Rifts x200|
|Coral Shine Star Shell Prop Set
Coral Shine White Conch Prop Set
Coral Shine Blue Shell Prop Set
|Coral Sink||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Coral Piece x15||Polished Stone x100||Rough Blue Crystal x15||Resplendent Emerald x3||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Dish||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Coral Piece x10||Polished Stone x25||Rough Blue Crystal x20||Gold Ingot x5||-|
|Coral Comb Rack||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Coral Piece x10||Polished Stone x30||Rough Blue Crystal x10||Gold Ingot x3||-|
|Coral Candle Stand||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Coral Piece x10||Polished Stone x25||Rough Blue Crystal x20||Rough Black Crystal x2||-|
|Coral Fish Tank||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Coral Piece x15||Rough Translucent Crystal x55||Iron Ingot x20||Trace of Wave x5||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Basket||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Coral Piece x15||Polished Stone x25||Resplendent Emerald x10||Gold Ingot x10||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Magic Jar||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x5||Bronze Ingot x20||Rough Black Crystal x10||-|
|Rare Coral Pottery||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x25||Rough Red Crystal x2||Trace of Wave x2||-|
|Pottery with Clam||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x20||Rough Red Crystal x3||Trace of Wave x2||-|
|Coral Kettle||Furniture Crafting Permit x2||Coral Piece x5||Resplendent Emerald x20||Trace of Wave x20||Iron Ingot x5||-|
|Pottery with Coral||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x10||Red Coral x2||Blue Coral x2||-|
|Cup with Blue Coral||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x10||Red Coral x1||Blue Coral x3||-|
|Exotic Coral Carpet||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Flax Fabric x200||Resplendent Emerald x7||Red Coral x5||Blue Coral x5||-|
|Wave Coral Carpet||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Flax Fabric x200||Resplendent Emerald x7||Trace of Wave x7||Blue Coral x7||-|
|Coral Pattern Carpet||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Flax Fabric x200||Trace of Wave x35||Red Coral x5||Blue Coral x5||-|
|Bandless Coral Carpet||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Flax Fabric x200||Trace of Wave x50||Flax Thread x30||Knitting Yarn x20||-|
|Coral Harp||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Birch Plywood x200||Polished Stone x50||Coral Piece x20||Trace of Wave x30||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Shine White Conch Pot||Furniture Crafting Permit x2||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x90||Blue Coral x5||Wild Grass x10||-|
|Coral Shine Blue Shell Pot||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x5||Resplendent Emerald x2||Wild Grass x5||-|
|Coral Shine Sand Conch Pot||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Polished Stone x20||Birch Timber x5||Wild Grass x10||-|
|Coral Stand Lamp||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Coral Piece x15||Birch Timber x150||Resplendent Emerald x45||Gold Ingot x15||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Wall Candle Stand||Furniture Crafting Permit x6||Coral Piece x15||Polished Stone x50||Trace of Wave x50||Powder of Flame x50||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Chandelier||Furniture Crafting Permit x8||Coral Piece x15||Iron Ingot x50||Trace of Wave x20||Fire Horn x30||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Mirror||Furniture Crafting Permit x6||Coral Piece x15||Polished Stone x170||Rough Translucent Crystal x100||Blue Coral x5||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Coral Shine White Conch Wall Pot||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Trace of Wave x15||Wild Grass x5||Dried Starfish x1||-|
|Coral Shine Blue Shell Wall Pot||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Trace of Wave x10||Wild Grass x7||Dried Starfish x1||-|
|Coral Shine Star Shell Wall Pot||Furniture Crafting Permit x3||Coral Piece x5||Trace of Wave x10||Wild Grass x8||Dried Starfish x1||-|
|Coral Star Ornament||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Coral Piece x10||Dried Starfish x5||Fire Horn x5||Resplendent Emerald x5||-|
|Coral Shelf||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Coral Piece x10||Polished Stone x20||Birch Plywood x50||Powder of Rifts x50||-|
|Blue Coral Wall||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Cotton Fabric x160||Blue Coral x5||Trace of Wave x20||Glue x5||-|
|Striped Coral Wall||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Cotton Fabric x140||Blue Coral x5||Trace of Wave x40||Glue x5||-|
|White Coral Wall||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Cotton Fabric x100||Blue Coral x5||Trace of Wave x50||Glue x7||-|
|Yellow Starfish Wall||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Cotton Fabric x130||Silkworm Cocoon x20||Trace of Wave x50||Glue x5||-|
|Blue Ocean Wall||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Cotton Fabric x120||Blue Coral x5||Trace of Wave x50||Glue x5||-|
|Prairie Green Coral Floor||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x160||Blue Coral x5||Powder of Earth x150||Powder of Rifts x140||-|
|Daybreak Blue Coral Floor||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x160||Blue Coral x5||Powder of Earth x140||Powder of Rifts x150||-|
|Breezy White Coral Floor||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x180||Coral Piece x10||Powder of Earth x50||Powder of Rifts x100||-|
|Great Sands Coral Floor||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x170||Coral Piece x10||Powder of Earth x250||Powder of Rifts x200||-|
|Manos Blue Coral Floor||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Polished Stone x170||Blue Coral x5||Powder of Earth x100||Powder of Rifts x150||-|
- You can purchase the Furniture Crafting Permit, which is required for crafting furniture, for 10 million Silver each at the NPC shop located at the following location:
|Town & NPC|
|Sealus in Velia
Lebyos in Heidel
Lylina in Calpheon
Verosi in Altinova
Vatputa in Valencia City
Talishia in Grána
Siemo in Duvencrune
Kesharu in O’draxxia
Vatu in Eilton
- The crafting notes have been updated to include the furniture that can be crafted at the Old Moon Furniture Workshop.
Panokseon: Haemo Gears
- Added the feature to purchase the following Panokseon equipment at the Crow Coin shop:
Panokseon: Haemo’s Cannon
Panokseon: Haemo’s Sail
Panokseon: Haemo’s Figurehead
Panokseon: Haemo’s Plating
Solar Black Stone
Lunar Black Stone
Fiery Black Stone x10
Starlight Crystal x1Heating (L)
Frosted Black Stone x10
Starlight Crystal x1Heating (L)
- Added information about the Panokseon equipment enhancement to the descriptions of Solar Black Stone and Lunar Black Stone.
- Added information to the description of Tuvala Ore that it can be exchanged in Moodle Village, Dalbeol Village, and Byeot County.
- Added information about falling to the descriptions of the following traps:
- Flame Trap and Venom Trap
- Changed the name of the guild item Ancient Contract: Mirumok Watcher for clarity.
- Ancient Contract: Mirumok Watcher → [Guild] Ancient Contract: Mirumok Watcher
- Changed so that [Honey-licking] Bears will now return to their original location when they move out of a certain range.
- Added a clip to the quest objective of [Balenos] Black Desert and Black Stones that tells the story of Black Stones and Black Desert.
- Added a video to the conversation with Ottavio Ferre in the Velia Cathedral that tells the story of [Sermon] Black Stones and the Black Desert.
- Changed the quest acceptance method of The Friendly Astrologist, Adonna Rioblanc, from random to selected.
- However, the part where you can check a new fortune three days after completing the [Crossroad] Adonna's Fortune Telling quest remains the same.
- Improved the acceptance method so that you can accept any quest even if you have already completed a randomly accepted quest.
- Changed the NPC to complete the [Bonus] Cooking for Velian Sailors quest from Islin Bartali to Liana.
- Changed so that now you can see the character spraying water on Mr. Byeon during the [Sangoon] Musty Mr. Byeon quest.
- Changed so that now you can see the character fishing with a fishing rod in some quests, including the [Mudang Wraith] Blessed Waterfall of Mount Taebaek.
Land of the Morning Light Story
- New stories have arrived in the Land of the Morning Light.
|[Tale]Bridge of Hostility||There are stories about the tyranny of Cheongsan Institute in Hamlet and rumors that Yeori is looking for someone.
- Lv. 56 or higher
|[Tale] Honorable Choi's Third Daughter||There is a storyteller in Dalbeol Tavern who is talking about a strange rumor that has been circulating in the village recently.
- Lv. 56 or higher, complete the [Songakshi] White Garment
|[Tale] Between Tragedy and Comedy||"They say no news is good news, but it's all lies!"
Old Lady Sooni fell into worries after hearing her daughter's story.
- Lv. 56 or higher, complete the [LoML] Yeonhwa and Dolswe
|[Tale] One-eyed Physiognomist||Wandering merchant Dukgoo in Dalbeol Village is selling rumors about a famous physiognomist.
- Lv. 56 or higher, have the knowledge of Tale of the Geuseunsae
|[Tale] Pee-pants Hullabaloo||Every morning, the children of Nopsae Pass’ Byeot County are scolded by Minsoo’s mother for some reason.
- Lv. 56 or higher
|[Tale] Gourd-tastic Event||Chief Sangyoon of Dalbeol Village is looking for someone to deliver medicine to Heungbu.
- Lv. 56 or higher, have the knowledge of Tale of the Gumiho
|[Tale] Stone Statue||In Turtle Island in Nopsae Pass, the cries of a woman looking for her missing husband continue endlessly.
- Lv. 56 or higher
- Added a storybook where you can revisit the vignette of stories that took place in the Land of the Morning Light.
- Morning Light Storybook: Donghae Province I-III
- When you acquire the knowledge obtained by completing each story, the story will be recorded in the storybook.
|Morning Light Storybook: Donghae Province I|
|Dokkebi of Our Land
The Legend of Beombawi
The Legend of Haeshin
When Maehwa Flowers Blossom
The Pond Where the Deity Dwells
|Morning Light Storybook: Donghae Province II|
The Bored Old Man and the Lumpkebi
Honorable Choi's Third Daughter
Lost Half, Baeklang
Enlightenment in Exile
The Living Painting
|Morning Light Storybook: Donghae Province III|
|Bridge of Hostility
Between Tragedy and Comedy
(Between Tragedy and Comedy knowledge requried)
Thirteen Years of Letters
(This story does not come with vignette.)
- Changed the part of Node War area in the Bashim Base.
- Due to the change, if a fort is located in the changed area, it will be demolished with separate guidance to the guild (alliance).
- Fixed an issue where the staff member of the guild in the Conquest War and Node War could not recover the elephant at the Elephant Nursery.
- Chief Sangyoon of the apothecary in Dalbeol Village, Land of the Morning Light, has started to collect the overflowing energy of travelers and put it into bottles.
- Interact with Sangyoon and consume your Energy to obtain Energy potions (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large).
- Liana, Dalishain, and Ludowig have arrived in Dalbeol Village, Land of the Morning Light.
- Dalishain: Near Chief Sangyoon of Dalbeol Village.
- Liana: Near the furniture dealer Youngchil.
- Ludowig: Near Little Auntie Jumsoon of Dalbeol Village.
- Improved the dialogue of some villagers in Land of the Morning Light to sound more natural.
- Improved how the Worker List orders the workers when you are starting a new task by prioritizing the following:
- Workers in towns/cities that are connected to the production node.
- Shorter work times.
- Fixed an issue where the worker's task completion message was displayed during the Land of the Morning Light cutscene.
- Modified the related UI to be displayed naturally when the character dies during the Black Shrine or cutscenes.
- Improved the guild login reward UI to allow adventurers who are not members of a guild to view the rewards they can receive when they join a guild.
- Improved the Daily Special button effect located on the left side of the mini-map to not interfere with the player’s field of view.
- Changed the loading image.
- Improved the approval cancellation and refund notification message on the Acoin refund/request history page.
- Fixed an issue where the forum post editing function was abnormally displayed in certain situations.
- Improved the message displayed when there is no community activity from other users.
- Fixed an issue where the region-specific recommended game list was not working on the launcher sign-up page.
- Changed the recommended Black Desert service area and recommended games displayed in some areas.
- Improved the mobile touch keyboard for easier input.
- Modified the board description message of the sub-forums under the Tips & Guide category to be displayed according to the language category.
- Changed and unified the following terms in English:
- Vigor of Taebaek → Essence of Taebaek
Modified or Changed
- Fixed the issue where the character’s appearance was intermittently not displayed when entering a cutscene in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where the icons for Tiger Hide and Viola were not displayed properly in the Crafting Notes.
- Fixed the issue where the navigation for quests with multiple objectives was not working properly while in Crop Mode.
- [Warrior, Berserker] Fixed the issue where the appearance of the Red Robe Helmet and Cozy Fleece Hat overlapped when equipped together.
- [Witch, Mystic] Fixed the issue where parts of the Trilby Hat were not visible when equipped.
- [Archer] Fixed the issue where the weapon and Nouverikant Armor visually overlapped.
- [Woosa, Maegu, Drakania] Fixed the issue where the dyes on Blanchard Gloves were not applied when wearing them with certain armors.
- [Maegu] Fixed the issue where certain parts appeared awkward when wearing Mookhyang Armor and Blanchard Gloves together.
- [Maegu, Woosa] Fixed the issue where some parts of the skirt looked unnatural when wearing Lucien Blanc Outfit.
- Fixed the issue where the helmet visibility setting was not applied in cutscenes and combat scenes that play at the start of a boss blitz in the Black Shrine.
- Fixed the issue where character movement was not smooth at specific locations in Beombawi Valley.
- Fixed the issue where the stairs at Cheongsan Institute looked unnatural in a specific graphics setting.
- Fixed the issue where terrain was not being displayed at specific locations in the Nopsae Sea.
- Fixed the issue where terrain looked unnatural in certain locations at the Atumach area when viewed from a distance.
- Fixed the issue where item information remained on the screen when entering a cutscene while checking the item information.
- Fixed the issue where certain transformation scroll items could be used in the Red Battlefield.
- Changed the settings in the Pearl Shop with game pad UI to display the HOT category first for new/returning Adventurers when they enter for the first time.
- Fixed the issue where the wrong message appeared when using the following event items:
- [Event] Deokman’s First to Ninth Sack
- [Event] Vell/Garmoth's Roaring Bundle
- The following changes were made to the World Map (M):
- Fixed the issue where the Imoogi altar in Beombawi Valley was not being displayed on the map.
- Fixed the issue where the Adventurer’s Guide could not be opened through the ? button and other means.
- Fixed the issue where the Adventurer’s Board could not be closed with the ESC key.
- Fixed the issue where some objects in the outskirts of Valencia City appeared abnormal.
- Fixed the issue where the game shut down abnormally in certain situations.
[Updates] Update Details - July 6, 2023 Jul 6, 2023 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - July 5, 2023 Awakening Maegu Release and Land of the Morning Light - Imoogi have been added. Jul 5, 2023 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - June 21, 2023 Introducing Edan's Adventure for New and Returning Adventurers Jun 21, 2023 (UTC)
[Updates] Update Details - June 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023 (UTC)