Marni's Realm - Private Monster Zone
Marni’s Realm allows you to enter a realm separate from the rest of the world to create a private monster zone.
When you enter a zone’s Marni’s Realm, you will be taken to a place that is identical in appearance to the monster zone you are in, with the same monsters and the same loot available from them as well, but you’ll be by yourself. You won’t see any other Adventurer nearby.
You will need to first move to the designated area in any given monster zone to enter Marni’s Realm.
Once inside, you cannot move outside the designated area while you’re in the realm. If you want to go outside the area, you will have to leave Marni’s Realm.
How to Enter
You can enter Marni’s Realm by going to the designated area in each of the monster zones where this feature is available.
Open the window by going to Menu (hotkey: Esc) – Adventure (F5) – Private Monster Zone.
Once the window is open, select the navigation button and go to the designated area.
However, keep in mind that navigation is not available for monster zones in the desert.
Once you arrive at the designated area, you will see the Enter button appear on the left side of your screen.
Press the button to enter the Marni’s Realm area for that monster zone.
Marni's Realm is available for the following monster zones:
- Polly's Forest
- Blood Wolf Settlement
- Sherekhan Necropolis (Day) (Remember that monsters do not spawn if entered at night.)
- Roud Sulfur Mine
- Pila Ku Jail
- Manshaum Forest
- Forest Ronaros Area
- Thornwood Forest
- Aakman Temple
- Hystria Ruins
- Star's End
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Abyssal)
- Jade Starlight Forest
- Gyfin Rhasia Temple (Underground)
- [Elvia] Biraghi Den
- [Elvia] Swamp Fogan Habitat
- [Elvia] Swamp Naga Habitat
- [Elvia] Saunil Camp
- [Elvia] Bloody Monastery
- [Elvia] Orc Camp
- [Elvia] Rhutum Outstation
- [Elvia] Primal Giant Post
- [Elvia] Hexe Sanctuary
- [Elvia] Troll Habitat
You must be within the Elvia Realm to enter Marni’s Realm Elvia monster zones.
You can find the Elvia Realm icon to the left of the minimap, in the top right sector of your screen. Furthermore, you can also access it from the option in the main menu, in the same Adventure tab where the Marni’s Realm is located.
◈ Pila Ku Jail
As navigation for Pila Ku Jail is not available, we will show you the designated area where you can enter Pila Ku Jail’s Marni’s Realm area.
You can enter Marni’s Realm from the plaza entrance near NPC Botadin.
How to Exit
Select the Exit button on the left side of your screen to leave Marni’s Realm and return to the regular world of Black Desert.
Once you leave the realm, the timer recording your remaining time available to spend in Marni’s Realm will be paused. You will also automatically return to the regular world once you use up your time limit.
There is a 5 min. cooldown before being allowed back into Marni’s Realm after leaving it.
You can activate or deactivate the Marni’s Realm UI by going to Menu (hotkey: Esc) – Adventure (F5) – Private Monster Zone.
Marni’s Realm Rules
- The time limit in Marni’s Realm resets every day at 06:00. It will reset to 60 minutes with an additional 5 minutes provided as a buffer.- You cannot use items like the Traveler's Map while in Marni’s Realm.
- You cannot summon or receive summons from the guild skill Command to Gather nor the item Lafi Bedmountain's Upgraded Compass while in Marni’s Realm.
- You can only call your mount if it is within the designated area of Marni’s Realm.
- Summons you had summoned before entering Marni’s Realm will disappear when you enter Marni’s Realm.
- If your character dies while in Marni’s Realm, you will be returned to the regular world.
- You cannot enter Marni’s Realm if your character has negative karma.
- You cannot enter Marni's Realm on an Arsha or Node/Conquest War server channel.
- If Marni’s Realm is too crowded on the server you are on, then the Change Server UI will appear. You will be able to see how crowded Marni’s Realm is on the other servers and change to your server of choice.
You can check how crowded Marni's Realm is on your current server from the left side of the UI.