Introducing an entry level tier to our BDO NAEU Content Creators Program, “Creator”. In comparison to the Partner tier of the Creator Program, the Creator tier gives aspiring content creators the opportunity to join our program for various benefits in and out of the game. Whether you are an inexperienced player or veteran of Black Desert, new to streaming or just starting a YouTube channel, we’re looking for interested creators of all backgrounds to enroll.
If you’re a growing content creator on BDO, or just joining the adventure recently and are interested in joining the Creator program. Take a moment to review the application process, and enrollment benefits proved to our Creators below.
For current members looking to learn more about our advanced Partners tier, you can find additional information here: [Partner Program Introduction Notice]
How to Join
While we are looking for Content Creators of all backgrounds, you’ll have to have the following to be eligible for admission:
- Average 10 concurrent viewers on Twitch or 5,000 monthly views on YouTube
- Achieved about 500+ followers on your main content channel
- Stream twice a week or upload one video Per Week on YouTube
- You engage with the community in friendly and meaningful ways
- Your content is free from inappropriate material
- Your content is compliant with the platform's terms of service
* Viewership requirements are a general guideline. Special considerations can be made for exceptional content.
- 30 Days Value Pack rewarded during the first week of each month
- In-Game exclusive Content Creator Title
- Private Discord channel with CM’s and other creators
- Options to share giveaway items and in-game shout-outs with planned events
Interested in applying? Click on the link below, fill out the application and submit it when you are ready. Please allow Pearl Abyss staff 2-3 weeks to process and review applications.
Content is subject to Pearl Abyss’s evaluation criteria and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis note that we will review every application. You will be notified whether you are accepted or declined.
[Notices] [Completed] April 13 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance (Last Updated: 04/12/2022 12:50 UTC) Apr 11, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] Regarding Inactive Account Conversion Email Sent on April 8 Information regarding emails sent on April 8 as notification for inactive account conversion. Apr 8, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] Regarding Easy Anti-Cheat Validation Issue Apr 7, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Completed] April 6 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance (Last Updated: 04/05/2022 12:50 UTC) Apr 4, 2022 (UTC)