We're looking for all types of content creators
that come equipped with a positive attitude, knowledge of the game, and desire to work with others.
Our goal is to foster an active community through the content partners that we choose to partner with, as well as provide them with a way to work directly with us and foster a mutually beneficial relationship.
How to Join
- Average 80 concurrent viewers on Twitch or 30,000 monthly views on YouTube
- Stream twice a week or upload one video Per Week on YouTube
- You engage with the community in friendly and meaningful ways
- Your content is free from inappropriate material
- Your content is compliant with the platform's terms of service
- You are 18 years or older and can provide verification
* Viewership requirements are a general guideline. Special considerations can be made for exceptional content
- Bi-Weekly shoutouts for streaming or creating YouTube Content
- Featured planned content about updates, events, and more
- Random chance to be hosted following an official BDO stream channel
■ Bi-Weekly meetings with CM's
- Direct feedback and suggestion channels
- Network with other Partners
- Options to be in official BDO streams
- In-Game and Community Support
■ Monthly in-game item package
■ Monthly stream with coupon code
■ Exclusive creator title
It's no secret that our community of creators help us breathe life into the game and guide new players through their journeys in Black Desert.
Our official Partner Program is designed to recognize awesome content creators around the world for the work that they put in.
We'll be continuously looking for feedback on additional benefits that program participants are interested in and other ways we can support you and your content.
Please allow Pearl Abyss staff 2-3 weeks to process and review applications.
Content is subject to Pearl Abyss's evaluation criteria and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Ready to apply? Click on the link below, fill out the application and submit it when you are ready!
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the Partner Program depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on our web page.
- Participating in the Partner Program using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your benefit and restriction from the game.
- The benefit is not transferrable to others and cannot be requested for Cash or other items in kind.
- If an account faces sanctions due to violating the terms of service before the date of payment of the benefit, the benefit may be cancelled, and you will not receive it.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
[Notices] Issues Regarding Client Sporadically Closing Issues Regarding Client Sporadically Closing (Last updated : 2021-02-02 11:21 UTC) Jan 28, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] [Resolved] Issues Receiving Verification Email Updated Jan 28th 03:48AM Jan 27, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] Transfer Request Guide for New Adventurers How to Request for Transfer for New Adventurers! (Last Updated : 02/10/2021 13:00 UTC) Jan 27, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] Game Data Transfer Registration FAQ and Key Information Game Data Transfer Registration FAQ and Key Information (Last updated : 2021-02-01 06:44 UTC) Jan 27, 2021 (UTC)