Black Desert Remasterizado

En breve comienza Black Desert.

Instala el lanzador si no comienza el juego.

Instala el lanzador para empezar el juego.

Si ya lo tienes instalado, el juego comenzará pronto.
Si el lanzador no se ejecuta automáticamente, ejecútalo directamente.

Guía de instalación

1 Ejecuta BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe para instalar el lanzador de Black Desert.

2 Una vez completada la instalación, empieza el juego.

Foros

UTC 7 : 2 21 jul. 2024
CEST 9 : 2 21 jul. 2024
PDT 0 : 2 21 jul. 2024
EDT 3 : 2 21 jul. 2024
Transforming the Sea Palace into a Major City
09 jun. 2024, 17:48 (UTC)
1352 11
1 2
Última modificación : 09 jun. 2024, 17:56 (UTC)
# 1

Family Name: Asyndis
Region (NA/EU): NA
Suggestions/Comments: We have an entire palace under the sea in Black Desert, yet it is mostly abandoned and used just once a year. It would be awesome to see the Sea Palace turned into a city with its own central market manager, storage keeper, and other essential NPCs so that adventurers will once again fill the place with activity. To improve the Palace's utility, portals could be included that redirect adventurers to places like Sycraia Upper/Abyssal Underwater Ruins or even Crow's Nest. Passive fishing near the waterfall could also be improved relative to other regions, considering that the palace is already underwater. For example, the Sea Palace summer event seals could be reintroduced as a fishing drop exclusive to the region. And minigames involving rabbits and turtles could provide additional seals and weekly rewards. Overall, the Sea Palace has a lot of potential to add to the LoML continent!

Última modificación : 09 jun. 2024, 22:05 (UTC)
# 2

Would be cool! And making it even bigger. Probably do this after making a non human race available for play like Nagas, Fogans or Murlocs. 

Última modificación : 10 jun. 2024, 16:29 (UTC)
# 3

Had forgotten this even existed. Great idea! I love underwater ruins and cities.

Última modificación : 13 jun. 2024, 12:42 (UTC)
# 4

I love the Sea Palace SO MUCH! I would be so excited for a reason to go there outside of the summer event. I think making it into a major city and quest hub would be a great idea. It seems like such a waste to have such a beautiful and interesting place sit empty for most of the year.

Lv Privado
Alabina
Última modificación : 13 jun. 2024, 12:56 (UTC)
# 5

This would be a great idea, no reason to not give it some kind of use outside of events. Make the spot to fish in there viable too!

Última modificación : 14 jun. 2024, 11:13 (UTC)
# 6

also add housing to that area and investmentbanking (for people who have rank 1 house)

Última modificación : 14 jun. 2024, 17:14 (UTC)
# 7

Agree, they might as well make a good use of the work they did to create this location!

Última modificación : 14 jun. 2024, 17:22 (UTC)
# 8
On: Jun 14, 2024, 11:13 (UTC), Written by JuicyJanna

also add housing to that area and investmentbanking (for people who have rank 1 house)

Spoken like a true furniture hoarder : )

13 1017
Lv Privado
Doiportne
Última modificación : 14 jun. 2024, 18:58 (UTC)
# 9

+1 This sounds really great!

183 1915
Lv Privado
Eriane_Elis
Última modificación : 15 jun. 2024, 02:14 (UTC)
# 10
On: Jun 14, 2024, 11:13 (UTC), Written by JuicyJanna

I love the idea of adding housing to the Sea Palace, especially since the only LOML style housing we have right now are the manors. Something smaller that is a Residence in a beautiful urban area like the Sea Palace would be great.

No thank you to the Investment Banking though, I loathe that idea. That system is outdated and stupid, useful only in making sure all of the ranked residences we can visit there will be hoarders' storage closets. What a waste that would be. :/

Lv Privado
Alabina
1 2
Responder

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Cada búsqueda mostrará hasta 10 000 resultados.

Al aceptar las cookies, se usarán para anuncios y contenido personalizado.
Información adicional