Black Desert Remasterizado

En breve comienza Black Desert.

Instala el lanzador si no comienza el juego.

Instala el lanzador para empezar el juego.

Si ya lo tienes instalado, el juego comenzará pronto.
Si el lanzador no se ejecuta automáticamente, ejecútalo directamente.

Guía de instalación

1 Ejecuta BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe para instalar el lanzador de Black Desert.

2 Una vez completada la instalación, empieza el juego.

Foros

UTC 7 : 6 21 jul. 2024
CEST 9 : 6 21 jul. 2024
PDT 0 : 6 21 jul. 2024
EDT 3 : 6 21 jul. 2024
#Sugerencias
🙏 Pearl Shop Premium Container Auto-Move 🙏
15 jun. 2024, 01:29 (UTC)
940 5
Última modificación : 15 jun. 2024, 01:29 (UTC)
# 1

Family Name: Ashiyn

Region (NA/EU): NA

Suggestions/Comments: I suggest that the Premium Container obtainable via the Pearl Shop should have the same auto-move functionality as standard storage keepers, given it's something purchased via pearls and I don't see any negatives to this addition.
Thank you for your consideration!
Última modificación : 15 jun. 2024, 01:37 (UTC)
# 2

I think PA should bring auto-move to all containers, the paid one and the CP version

Última modificación : 15 jun. 2024, 01:41 (UTC)
# 3
On: Jun 15, 2024, 01:37 (UTC), Written by Kalvari

I think PA should bring auto-move to all containers, the paid one and the CP version

That makes sense too! I was more focused on the premium as it's what I use in my house (and what I was looking at when I thought of the idea lols); but it would make sense too!

It'd be a great feature to add onto the tooltips, it might make more people interested in buying the pearl container at first glance or it might give them more incentive to learn more about cp management and such so that they could take advantage of the feature on the normal, if that one got it too!

Última modificación : 15 jun. 2024, 02:24 (UTC)
# 4

+1

It would be convenient for all of the Storage Containers to provide auto-move functionality, but especially the Premium Storage Container IMO since that costs real money.

I'd also really like the ability for them to interface with the Venecil costume for Processing directly from storage, and for players to be able to buy more than 1 Premium Storage Container so that those of us who are manor decoration enthusiasts can have them in all of our manors for added functionality without having to invest all of that CP.

Lv Privado
Alabina
Última modificación : 15 jun. 2024, 02:56 (UTC)
# 5
On: Jun 15, 2024, 02:24 (UTC), Written by Verendis

+1

It would be convenient for all of the Storage Containers to provide auto-move functionality, but especially the Premium Storage Container IMO since that costs real money.

I'd also really like the ability for them to interface with the Venecil costume for Processing directly from storage, and for players to be able to buy more than 1 Premium Storage Container so that those of us who are manor decoration enthusiasts can have them in all of our manors for added functionality without having to invest all of that CP.

I'm a big fan of the Venecil suggestion!

Responder

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Cada búsqueda mostrará hasta 10 000 resultados.

Al aceptar las cookies, se usarán para anuncios y contenido personalizado.
Información adicional