Black Desert Remasterizado

En breve comienza Black Desert.

Instala el lanzador si no comienza el juego.

Instala el lanzador para empezar el juego.

Si ya lo tienes instalado, el juego comenzará pronto.
Si el lanzador no se ejecuta automáticamente, ejecútalo directamente.

Guía de instalación

1 Ejecuta BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe para instalar el lanzador de Black Desert.

2 Una vez completada la instalación, empieza el juego.

Foros

UTC 12 : 24 17 jul. 2024
CEST 14 : 24 17 jul. 2024
PDT 5 : 24 17 jul. 2024
EDT 8 : 24 17 jul. 2024
Cannot Move Trade Item -- but I'm not tagged???
25 jun. 2024, 10:59 (UTC)
1092 5
Última modificación : 25 jun. 2024, 10:59 (UTC)
# 1

Okay, so forgive me ignorance. I'm very much not savvy with the in's and out's of BDO. But I've seen a few threads here where people couldn't move expired fish from storage. Everyone said, "Your character has to be untagged to move it," because of some sort of exploit prevention being set in place. Fair enough.

HOWEVER. I literally am not tagged. I only have TWO characters I've ever created thus far, and BOTH get the same error. And NEITHER have been tagged. When I open the tag menu - for both - it shows that neither of them have been tagged. I'm so very confused. And being as every thread says the solution is to click "untag," on a character to fix the problem -- I am now left in confusion and frustration. Because, that is clearly not the problem for me. 

Do I need to submit a ticket for a bug or is there some other solution to remove this expired fish from my Storage? T^T

Última modificación : 25 jun. 2024, 11:25 (UTC)
# 2

You cannot move trade items remotely. I assume youre in Velia (as it shows on the tag screen), and not in calpheon city. Walk to the storage in calpheon, and you should be able to take the fish out.

Última modificación : 25 jun. 2024, 11:49 (UTC)
# 3

Oh!!! I didn't realize trade items can't be moved remotely. I had completed Magnus quests and was able to move anything anywhere, so this confused me. I've never touched the trading system in this game, so I am not schooled on what all entails with trading items and do's and don't's, etc. 

Thank you!! 

Última modificación : 25 jun. 2024, 11:55 (UTC)
# 4

No worries, we're here to help :) Hope you could take the fishes out now.

Última modificación : 25 jun. 2024, 12:00 (UTC)
# 5

there is a bonus for distance when selling trade items, that's why this restriction exists

0 9
Lv Privado
Rye
Responder

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Cada búsqueda mostrará hasta 10 000 resultados.

Al aceptar las cookies, se usarán para anuncios y contenido personalizado.
Información adicional