Black Desert va commencer dans quelques instants.

Installez le lanceur Black Desert si le jeu ne se lance pas.

Installez le lanceur Black Desert pour lancer le jeu.

Le jeu sera lancé si le lanceur est déjà installé.
Si rien ne se produit, veuillez lancer vous-même le lanceur.

Guide d'installation

1 Exécutez BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe pour installer le lanceur Black Desert.

2 Lancez le jeu une fois l'installation terminée.

Forum

UTC 6 : 8 23 juil. 2024
CEST 8 : 8 23 juil. 2024
PDT 23 : 8 22 juil. 2024
EDT 2 : 8 23 juil. 2024
Help understanding accuracy changes
23 juin 2024, 05:18 (UTC)
1314 2
Dernière modification : 23 juin 2024, 05:18 (UTC)
# 1

So, I'm kind of confused about what happened to accuracy.

Strictly speaking of PVE, is accuracy still relevant at all? 

This is my current setup:

I can see in the market that lunar necklaces price is diving. But I don't want to get rid of it if there are still places that accuracy will be meaningful.

when I was at city of the dead before the update, I'd have to have the lunar necklace and a boar's head buff AND accuracy crystals to not get any misses... but now, I don't have ANY accuracy buffs or crystals and I put my pen capotia necklace on and I don't get any misses. Garmoth.com doesn't have all the areas listed out for accuracy so I've been trying to figure it out for myself.

anyways, any thoughts on the matter would be great.

Dernière modification : 23 juin 2024, 19:45 (UTC)
# 2
On: Jun 23, 2024, 05:18 (UTC), Written by KnightsRadiant

So, I'm kind of confused about what happened to accuracy.

Strictly speaking of PVE, is accuracy still relevant at all? 

This is my current setup:

I can see in the market that lunar necklaces price is diving. But I don't want to get rid of it if there are still places that accuracy will be meaningful.

when I was at city of the dead before the update, I'd have to have the lunar necklace and a boar's head buff AND accuracy crystals to not get any misses... but now, I don't have ANY accuracy buffs or crystals and I put my pen capotia necklace on and I don't get any misses. Garmoth.com doesn't have all the areas listed out for accuracy so I've been trying to figure it out for myself.

anyways, any thoughts on the matter would be great.

For PvE accuracy some what didn't change but for PvP it changed a lot. You need less accuracy items than you did in order to counter evasion built PvPers because of the boosts they have given as passives and to items ( Some crystals are about to bomb in price because of this). 

summing this up, PvE actually got better because of this change and for a lot of evasion reliant players it got a lot worse ( DR, AP, and humman damage is meta for PvP now). At least until we get Sovereign weapons and another defensive stat shift.

14 385
Lv Privé
Migoya
Réponse

General Gameplay

All discussion related to BDO Gameplay.

last
Jusqu'à 10 000 posts seront affichés par recherche.

Avec votre consentement, nous utilisons des cookies pour personnaliser le contenu et la publicité.
Supplément d'information