The Mad Scientist Marni has heard about the Class Reboot and wants more data for his experiments. Thus, he has come up with a rather “mad” proposal of only requiring ONE Marni's Unstable Fuel for copying items during the event!
- December 22, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance - January 19, 2022 (Wed) February 2, 2022 (Wed) February 3, 2022 (Thu) February 16, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- During the event, the amount of Marni's Unstable Fuel required for “Item Copy” will be decreased to 1.
▲ Normal Amount of Marni's Unstable Fuel Needed
▲ Amount Required During the Event (Just 1!)
* Marni's Unstable Fuel can be purchased from the Old Moon Manager NPCs for 10,000,000 Silver.
▲ Original Equipment (Equipped on Main Character)
▲ Copied Equipment (Inventory of Tagged Character)
■ Item Copy?
Item Copy allows you to copy the items of a “main” character to a tagged character, allowing you to try out the tagged character with your main character’s gear.
■ Learn More About Item Copy
In order to use “Item Copy,” you must first set up a character tag and complete a questline.
[How to Set Up a Character Tag]
▲ The two characters that will be tagged together must be located in the same city/town. Afterward, click the “Character Tag” button at the top-left of the in-game screen.
▲ Select the characters you’ll tag together and press the “Tag” button!
* Things to keep in mind!
- Tagged characters will always share their current location.
- You must return to the original town/city where you tagged the characters to untag them.
- Tagged characters cannot hold/handle trade items.
- Both characters must be Lv. 7 or higher to be tagged.
Complete “[Marni's Suspicious Device] A Splendid Deal”
- With a character that is Lv. 56 or higher, complete the [Marni's Suspicious Device] A Splendid Deal questline from the Black Spirit.
If you fulfill both requirements, you’ll be able to see the “Item Copy” button.
In order to copy items, you must have Marni's Unstable Fuel, which can be purchased from the Old Moon Manager NPCs in each city/town for 10,000,000 Silver
Normally, the amount of Marni's Unstable Fuel that you will need follows the formula below.
However, you will only need ONE Marni’s Unstable Fuel to copy items during the event!
|Item Copy’s Cost Formula|
|(All 3 Weapons) Central Market Price x 3% + (All 3 Weapons) Number of Caphras Stones for Caphras Enhancement x 43,000 Silver.|
* The minimum cost to use Item Copy is "Marni's Unstable Fuel" x20.
* The original items and copied items cannot be stored in Storage or listed on the Central Market.
* If you use your Storage or Maids/Butlers for Life Skills on several different characters, make sure to unequip any items in your “Tool Slot” before copying the items.
■ The following items cannot be copied.
- Class-specific outfits such as the Calpheon Noble Dress
- Tuvala gear equipable by a season character
- Tuvala weapons equipable by a normal character
- Naru Gear
- Gear from Main Questline Rewards
- Gear available for a limited time
- Gear rented with Contribution Points
- Gear incompatible with Weapon Exchange Coupons
- Shai’s Sol
- Life skill gear that can be equipped in main, sub-weapon slots such as fishing rods or floats
[GM] Nox’s TL;DR
- Allows you to share the equipment of your main character with a tagged character.
* You will need Marni’s Unstable Fuel to copy items.
Item Copy in Four Easy Steps
Step 1. Complete the two requirements (questline and tag set up).
Step 2. Purchase Marni's Unstable Fuel from the Old Moon Manager NPCs.
Step 3. Doublecheck the items that will be copied and the required amount of Marni’s Unstable Fuel, then copy the items.
Step 4. Log into the tagged character and equip the copied items from the character’s inventory.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via the [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] Winter Challenges for New/Returning Adventurers We’ve got some Winter Challenges for you to get a variety of rewards! Dec 22, 2021 (UTC)
[Events] Patrigio’s Cron Gift Shop The NPC Patrigio has prepared something rather special for this holiday season... Dec 22, 2021 (UTC)
[Events] Winter Season Pass Let the Season Pass be your guide! Dec 22, 2021 (UTC)
[Events] Winter Season Boosts Winter Season with +500% Combat & +50% Skill EXP buffs, Level Up Challenges, and a Mysterious Knight! (Last Updated: 02/24/2022 11:50 UTC) Dec 22, 2021 (UTC)