Here are the latest update details for Black Desert Online on October 27, 2021 (Wed). Today’s patch contains 68 updates and is approximately 1.10 GB.
● Versus Innocence Mk XII event has started.
- October 27, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – November 10, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
The Mad Scientist Marni’s creation, Innocence Mk XII, has appeared in Marni’s Spooky Playground! It’s time to crush this robot’s innocence in a no-holds-bar game of rock, paper, scissors!
● Making Magical Shards Happen! event has started.
- October 28, 2021 (Thu) 00:00 - November 3, 2021 (Wed) 23:59 (UTC)
Trouble finding Magical Shards for your guaranteed PEN (V) Boss Gear upgrade and PEN (V) Accessory? Then, this event is for you!
● 35 Days of Login Rewards event has started.
- October 28, 2021 (Thu) 00:00 - December 1, 2021 (Wed) 23:59
Materials for Dream Horse, Boss Furniture, and more await you! Make sure to log in every day to get them all!
New and Improvements
● Improved the character change function in the End Game window to now automatically display the Server Change window if you attempt to switch to a different character while logged in as your season character. (Modified)
● Separated [Kunoichi] Ayo Gloves and [Kunoichi] Ayo Shoes from the [Kunoichi] Ayo Armor.
- Added [Kunoichi] Ayo Gloves and [Kunoichi] Ayo Shoes to the outfit boxes that contain [Kunoichi] Ayo Armor.
* Adventurers who had the [Kunoichi] Ayo Armor in their possession will receive the [Kunoichi] Ayo Gloves and [Kunoichi] Ayo Shoes in their storage in Heidel.
● Separated [Dark Knight] Checkmate, Eclipse, and Ataraxia Gloves as we mentioned in the Oct 6 (Wed) Pearl Shop Notice.
- Accordingly, the appearances displayed when equipping the outfit's Armor or Gloves were changed to the following:
|When equipping Armor||Gloves equipped on the left arm (hand) when equipping Armor||Gloves not equipped when equipping Armor|
|When equipping Gloves||Gloves equipped on the right arm (hand)||Gloves equipped on both arms (hands)|
● Changed the text displayed when equipping the following Magic Crystals to read more naturally.
- Black Magic Crystal - Precision
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Knockback Resistance/Ignore Knockdown Resistance/Ignore Grapple Resistance/Ignore Stun Resistance
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Grapple Resistance
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Knockdown Resistance
- Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Stun Resistance
● Changed the [Guild] Restored Cadry's Forbidden Book to not be craftable any more via Guild Processing with the Cadry's Token (purchasable for 2,100 Silver at shops) before the loot upgrade was applied in the Valencia territory after maintenance on Oct 27, 2021 (Wed).
- You can only craft [Guild] Restored Cadry's Forbidden Book via Guild Processing with the Cadry's Token (purchasable for 15,700 Silver at shops) obtainable after the loot upgrade in the Valencia territory.
● Changed the item descriptions of Equipment Tailoring Coupon and [Event] Equipment Tailoring Coupon to categorize the costumes by their stats.
● Changed the description for the Item Collection Increase Scroll to say it can be used to charge time instead of saying time is applied.
● Improved the item description pertaining to "Mass Packaging" for Imperial Cooking/Alchemy Boxes.
● Changed the amount of Ancient Spirit Dust in the item descriptions of the following items to match the actual amount of Ancient Spirit Dust you can obtain.
- [Scroll] Sweep Foliage in the Ruins
- [Scroll] Noisy Blood Wolves
- [Scroll] Specter in the Sunlight
- [Scroll] Specter in the Moonlight
● Fixed the issue where the crafter's Family name would not be branded when enhancing TET (IV) boss gear, obtained via the [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon, to PEN (V).
- Accordingly, the crafter's Family name was added to the aforementioned gear if they were successfully enhancement to PEN (V) from Oct 6, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance to Oct 27, 2021 before maintenance.
● Added an item description pertaining to the usage of "Origenus Fragments" that are obtainable during the [Sage] Awakening questline and used to craft Canon Kibelius.
● Mad Scientist Marni has unleashed one of his creations, the Innocence Mk XII, onto the world.
- When Marni was a young lad, he created the Innocence Mk XII to deal with his loneliness of having no friends. You can take it down by getting on the MOD Oog Mk III, MOD Oog Mk VIII, or MOD Mago Mk V.
* You can obtain the MOD Transformation Scrolls to ride the MOD Oog Mk III, MOD Oog Mk VIII, or MOD Mago Mk V from Challenges (Y) during the event.
|Innocence Mk XII Appearance Schedule
Monday: 04:15 / 18:00 / 22:00
Wednesday: 04:15 / 18:00 / 22:00
Thursday: 04:15 / 18:00 / 22:00
Friday: 04:15 / 18:00 / 22:00
Saturday: 04:15 / 18:00
Sunday: 06:00 / 18:00 / 22:00
Monday: 08:00 / 15:00 / 21:15
Wednesday: 08:00 / 15:00 / 21:15
Thursday: 08:00 / 15:00 / 21:15
Friday: 08:00 / 15:00 / 21:15
Saturday: 08:00 / 23:00
Sunday: 08:00 / 15:00 / 21:15
- You can deliver the following items regardless of the limit set for each territory and server.
* However, limits for Imperial Delivery proportionate to max Contribution Points remain the same.
|Imperial Cuisine||Imperial Alchemy|
|Apprentice's Cooking Box
Skilled Cook's Cooking Box
Professional's Cooking Box
Artisan's Cooking Box
Master's Cooking Box
Guru's Cooking Box
|Apprentice's Medicine Box
Skilled Alchemist's Medicine Box
Professional's Medicine Box
Artisan's Medicine Box
Master's Medicine Box
Guru's Medicine Box
- You can see how campsites will be installed on steeper grounds in the image below. However, you cannot install them on grounds that are too uneven.
● Changed the Progression Pass category rewards to now also be obtainable by selecting anywhere in the area of an Objectives Complete arrow that contains a reward.
● Added a visual effect to "collectible rewards" for Progression Pass rewards (rewards for each objective, category completion rewards, and overall completion rate rewards).
● Adjusted the number of completed objectives required in the Quest/Adventure Log category of the Progression Pass to the following:
|x5||x5||Kanpacho's Organic Feed x10|
|x10||x10||Theiah's Orb x2|
|x15||x15||Memory Fragment x20|
|x20||x20||Cron Stone x100|
|x25||x23||Caphras Stone x100|
● Fixed the issue where the boss wouldn't reset when you resurrect after dying during the fight against Maleficent Centilutos in Atoraxxion: Sycrakea.
● Fixed the issue where the Maleficent Centilutos would sometimes not spawn in Atoraxxion: Sycrakea.
● Added the following quests to the Yisar Pjetyo in Tariff available once for every gear slot per Family
to exchange an non-upgraded piece of boss gear obtained through Jetina.
* The aforementioned quests are only available after you have completed the "Old Moon's Resplendent Gear" quests and chose the respective boss gear reward. (Removed)
|Old Moon's Resplendent Helmet: Tuvala||
TET (IV) Giath's Helmet
|Old Moon's Resplendent Gloves: Tuvala||TET (IV) Bheg's Gloves
TET (IV) Leebur's Gloves
|Old Moon's Resplendent Shoes: Tuvala||TET (IV) Muskan's Shoes or
TET (IV) Urugon's Shoes
|Old Moon's Resplendent Armor: Tuvala||TET (IV) Dim Tree Spirit's Armor
TET (IV) Red Nose's Armor
|Old Moon's Resplendent Main Weapon: Tuvala||TET (IV) Kzarka Main Weapon Box
TET (IV) Offin Tett's Radiant Main Weapon Box
|Old Moon's Resplendent Sub-weapon: Tuvala||TET (IV) Nouver Sub-weapon Box
TET (IV) Kutum Sub-weapon Box
|[1 Exchange per Family] Old Moon's Resplendent Helmet||Able to get either Giath's Helmet or Griffon's Helmet (whichever you did not receive first)|
|[1 Exchange per Family] Old Moon's Resplendent Gloves||Able to get either Bheg's Gloves or Leebur's Gloves (whichever you did not receive first)|
|[1 Exchange per Family] Old Moon's Resplendent Shoes||Able to get either Muskan's Shoes or Urugon's Shoes (whichever you did not receive first)|
|[1 Exchange per Family] Old Moon's Resplendent Armor||Able to get either Dim Tree Spirit's Armor or Red Nose's Armor (whichever you did not receive first)|
|[1 Exchange per Family] Old Moon's Resplendent Main Weapon||Able to get either Kzarka Main Weapon or Offin Tet Main Weapon (whichever you did not receive first)|
|[1 Exchange per Family] Old Moon's Resplendent Sub-weapon||Able to get either Nouver Sub-weapon or Kutum Sub-weapon (whichever you did not receive first)|
If you have a TET (IV) Giath's Helmet that you received from completing the quest "Old Moon's Resplendent Helmet: Tuvala" and have not yet upgraded it, then you can exchange the TET (IV) Giath's Helmet for a TET (IV) Griffon's Helmet.
● Changed the quest name of "[PEN (V) Boss Gear]: The Old Moon Guild's Best Deal" to "[PEN (V) Boss Gear]: The Best Deal."
Conquest War, Node War
● Added the Kamasylvia Node Wars.
- Changed Season 5 server to Kamasylvia 1 server.
- You can now engage in Node Wars in Kamasylvia, the land blessed by nature. All new terrains await you and your fellow guild members, who will embark on and battle over vast plains, forests, ancient ruins, and the like.
- Kamasylvia's nodes consists of tiers 2 to 4.
|Acher Guard Post||2|
|Loopy Tree Forest||2|
|Tooth Fairy Forest||2|
|Lemoria Beacon Towers||2|
|White Wood Forest||2|
|Tooth Fairy Cabin||4|
● Added the new outfit "Sun's Resolve," exclusive to guild members who participated in Conquest Wars.
- Sun's Resolve can be purchased from the for 100,000 Silver from your Guild Fund.
- Sun's Resolve can be purchased once per day and will expire in 6 hr.
- Any guild member can purchase the Sun's Resolve, however, they must meet the following requirements to equip it:
- Applied to participate in Conquest War by pressing the button under "Participate" in the Guild (G) - Guild Member Status tab.
- Conquest War must be underway
- The Sun's Resolve item will go into the Helmet, Armor, Gloves, and Shoes outfit slots. Equipping the item will give you the following effects: Jump Height +0.5 m, Gear Durability Consumption -10%, and Movement Speed +2.
- The color of the outfit will change to its default color if you change servers from the Conquest War server to a normal server even during Conquest War.
- The color of the outfit will be maintained as long as you do not change servers or log in again.
* The color of the outfit will change to its default color if you change servers or log in again.
Additionally, we've added effects that you had with other outfits into the Sun's Resolve to maintain those same buff effects. You will be able to keep the effects: Jump Height +0.5 m, Gear Durability Consumption -10%, and Movement Speed +2 with the new Conquest War exclusive guild outfit.
We will continue to strive hard to form Conquest War into a heated battlefield where you and your fellow guild members can make amazing memories together.
● Optimized the movement of characters during Node/Conquest War.
● Fixed the issue where the Oct 20 (Wed) update to "reduce issues where the incorrect AP/DP Limit would be applied" wasn't being applied to certain territories and areas.
● Lowered the AP limits for certain Node/Conquest Wars to allow for more Adventurers to participate.
- Tier 1 Easy & Medium Node Wars
- Mediah Conquest Wars
- Valencia Conquest Wars
* All stat limits are based on your character's Total Stats available in the View My Stats window.
|Tier 1 Easy Node Wars||AP 261
|Tier 1 Medium Node Wars||AP 300
|Mediah Conquest Wars||AP 481||AP 457|
|Valencia Conquest Wars||AP 500||AP 475|
In addition, for the sake of fostering an environment that allows for a greater number of Adventurers to participate, we lowered the AP limits for Tier 1 Easy & Medium Node Wars and Mediah & Valencia Conquest Wars. With this latest update, we hope to provide a more exciting combat experience for all of our Adventurers. We will continue to tweak and make improvements. We'd like to thank all of our Adventurers who took the time to send us such wonderful feedback.
● Changed the background visuals for the login and server select screens to match the Halloween season.
● Added the following functions to the scroll buttons:
- Changed to not move the scroll bar according to the location of the mouse when pressing the scroll buttons.
- Changed to not move the location of the mouse while pressing the scroll button.
● Changed the guild contract UI so that if you get 2 or more contracts at the same time, you can check each of the contracts.
● Changed the design of the Node function menu displayed in the upper right of the screen when you select a Node from the World Map on the gamepad UI.
● Changed the in-game watermark logo for screenshots.
● Improved the performance of the chat window.
● Carried out the process to optimize the database.
● Improved the box items containing outfits suitable for each class to display a preview of the outfits.
- When you select the box items, you can see a preview of the outfit for the current class you're playing.
● Added the following text to the verification email.
- "This email could have been sent to you due to someone entering in their email address incorrectly."
● Added additional verification steps when failing multiple times to log in.
● Improved the email verification process when signing up to display a resend button after a certain period of time has passed.
● Improved the UI of the Open ID sign-up area in the Black Desert Launcher.
● Added the following message to display when attempting to claim the FREE Gift Pack from the official website with a Steam account:
- "Steam users can claim the FREE Gift Pack from the Steam Store."
● Fixed the issue where certain posts in the Adventurer's Board displayed abnormally when viewed in-game.
● Changed the message that displays when failing multiple times to redeem a coupon.
● Fixed the issue where the backgrounds of the official website and the BDO wiki appeared abnormal when viewed with a widescreen monitor.
● Fixed the issue where attempting to claim Twitch Drops would only display the message, "Please try again later."
● Improved some of the font on the official website.
● Fixed the issue where the BDO Wiki thumbnails appeared abnormal when viewed on a mobile device.
● Added the "Cookie Use Policy" to the bottom portion of the official website.
● Changed the following term in English.
- Crio and the Elf to Otters and Elves.
Modified or Changed
● Fixed the issue where some of the topography in Atoraxxion: Sycrakea appeared abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where a Shai would summon a Florchestra instrument and play it, but it would appear like the Shai is using a Beginner instrument to other Adventurers.
● Fixed the issue where the skill list appeared abnormal when clicking on the scroll bar in the Skill (K) window then use the mouse wheel to scroll.
● Fixed the issue where the scroll bar on the list of horses in the Stable on the Character List window appeared abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where Shai would still be there even after the performance in which you summon Shai and play ais over when you summon Shai and play a certain instrument.
● Fixed the issue where switching servers from a season server to a normal server would also change your character to a different character in your family.
● Fixed the issue where your Guild History would not update properly in the Journal of your My Information (P) window and the Guild (G) window.
● Fixed a typo in the quest summary of "Mysterious Painting 3: Truth Behind the Painting."
● Fixed the issue where the dialogue about handing over the battle axe and florang would both be displayed during the quest "Old Moon's Resplendent Main Weapon: [Season] Offin Tett" when trying to hand over a battle axe.
● Fixed the issue where the quest "Old Moon's Resplendent Main Weapon: [Season] Offin Tett" did not allow you to proceed with a florang.
● Fixed the issue where the Old Moon Grand Prix records and rankings did not refresh.
● Fixed the issue where the Shai's leg would go through the outfit when standing on steep ground with the [Shai] Fairy Jackie outfit equipped.
● Fixed the issue where the stockings would disappear when wearing the [Ranger] White Owl Outfit Set.
● Fixed the issue where the text that appears on the button for the Main Node function you can use when you occupy at least 2 Nodes was displayed abnormally.
● Fixed the issue where the purchase limit reset timer for Node War Vendors would be displayed abnormally in certain situations.
● Fixed an issue where certain NPCs for the Marni's Spooky Playground event were missing.
● Fixed the issue where Shai would still be there even after the performance in which you summon Shai and play a certain instrument is over.
● Fixed the issue where you could use J's Hammer of Loyalty on boss gear obtained through the "[PEN (V) Boss Gear]: The Best Deal" quest.
● Fixed the issue where you could claim objective and completion rewards in the Progression Pass more than once. (Added)
* The Nov 3 (Wed) maintenance will remove any rewards that were claimed more than once.
[Updates] Update Details - October 29, 2021 Update Details - October 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] Update Details - October 28, 2021 Update Details - October 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] Web Update Details - October 25, 2021 Web Update Details - October 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] [NA] Update Details - October 21, 2021 [NA] Update Details - October 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021 (UTC)
- [Maintenance] December 7 (Wed) Maintenance Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [Updates] [Black Desert+] Update Details - December 5, 2022 Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] GM Blog - Summerfiesta Memories - Week 3 Dec 3, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 2, 2022) Dec 2, 2022 (UTC)