Recently, we have been investigating cases of inappropriate trade and taking action against accounts that violated this section of our Operational Policy. We would like to take this time to remind our Adventurers that inappropriate trade involves the following actions:
1. Any act of moving silver, in-game goods, etc. between specific accounts through the repeated abnormal use of the market.
2. An act of abnormally moving silver, in-game goods, etc. between specific accounts through the abnormal use of standard game systems other than the market.
3. An act of intentionally manipulating the market price, repeated selling/purchasing items at min/max price, trading items that are more expensive on the market than NPC vendors, etc. between specific accounts to move silver, in-game goods, etc.
Inappropriate trading is gameplay that has an unhealthy effect on the game's systems and negatively affects the experience of other Adventurers. Those who are found to have participated in this activity will receive a warning or have a time-based restriction placed on their account. In addition, other punishments such as the retrieval of in-game items or adjustment of game data may also be applied depending on the severity of the violation.
Please refer to the Terms of Service and the Black Desert Operation Policy for more information.
Please refer below for additional details.
Accounts restricted for violating the Operational Policy
- Restriction Date: November 12 (Fri) 2021
- Restriction Content: Inappropriate Trade
- Restriction Duration: 30 days
- List of Restricted Accounts
* Performing an exhaustive investigation and verification of game data regarding abnormal gameplay takes time. As a result, there may be a delay before action is taken against violators of the Terms of Service/Operational Policy. We ask for your patience as we ensure any game restrictions we impose are justified and supported by evidence.
* The Characters and Families of restricted accounts may no longer be searchable through the Find Adventurer function on the website.
* If you wish to appeal an account restriction, please contact us via [Support] to report it.
* If you encounter or discover any gameplay that is in violation of our Terms of Service or Operational Policy, please contact us via [Support] to report it.
We would like to extend our appreciation to our community for your continued efforts to help improve Black Desert Online.
Pearl Abyss Black Desert Service Team
[Notices] Changes to the Black Desert Operational Policy Changes to the Black Desert Operational Policy Nov 15, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] [NA] Regarding not being able to build Fort/Command Post/Field HQ Regarding not being able to build Fort/Command Post/Field HQ Nov 13, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] Node/Conquest War Pre-Season Extension Node/Conquest War Pre-Season Extension Nov 12, 2021 (UTC)
[Notices] Arena of Arsha Best-In-Guilds - Bracket Reveal Find out what teams you will face off against! (Last Updated: 11/17/2021 12:30 UTC) Nov 11, 2021 (UTC)