- January 26, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - February 9, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
① Log in during the event to obtain the following item from the Challenge (Y) menu.
[Event] Treasure Hunter's Serenade
* The event Challenge can only be completed once per Family.
② Go to the location marked on the map below and right-click the [Event] Treasure Hunter's Serenade to summon a Treasure Chest and Afuaru.
- Your character must be Lv. 50 or higher to be able to use the [Event] Treasure Hunter's Serenade.
- You cannot use the [Event] Treasure Hunter's Serenade while in a party.
1) Once you use the [Event] Treasure Hunter's Serenade, a Treasure Chest will appear, and the [Treasure Hunter] Afuaru will make five different appearances. In his first through fourth appearances, he will appear thrice for each, and on the fifth and final appearance, he will appear five times, That’s a total of 17 goblins that you will need to defeat!
- If you fail to defeat the [Treasure Hunter] Afuaru within 30 seconds, he will disappear.
2) If you defeat the [Treasure Hunter] Afuaru, he will leave behind an unopened Small Treasure Chest.
3) If you defeat every single one of the [Treasure Hunter] Afuarus that appear, you will be able to attack the Big Treasure Chest.
4) Destroy the Big Treasure Chest to obtain rewards and to be able to attack the Small Treasure Chests. Destroy these Small Treasure Chests as well to get more rewards!
* The [Event] Treasure Hunter's Serenade has a time limit of 30 minutes. If you destroy the big Treasure Chest, the time limit will be changed to 5 minutes
■ Big Treasure Chest’s Rewards
Cron Stone x1~3
Caphras Stone x2~4
Memory Fragment x2~4
Hard Black Crystal Shard x2~4
Sharp Black Crystal Shard x2~4
Black Stone (Weapon) x2~5
Black Stone (Armor) x2~5
|Additional Item (Chance-based)||
Forest Fury x1
■ Small Treasure Chest’s Rewards
Black Stone (Weapon) x1~2
Black Stone (Armor) x1~2
|Additional Item (Chance-based)||
Cron Stone x1
Caphras Stone x1~2
Memory Fragment x1~2
Hard Black Crystal Shard x1~2
Sharp Black Crystal Shard x1~2
- The playtime for Challenges may be delayed if you change servers, go to the customization menu, or the character selection screen.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] Cross-Server Guild Showdown Representatives and Schedule It’s time to find out which guilds will represent each server! (Last Updated: 02/10/2022 12:17 UTC) Feb 3, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Lunar New Year Sale Ring in the Lunar New Year with incredible sales on all our packages and bundles! Jan 26, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Your Quest: Defeat the World Bosses! It’s time to show them who’s really the boss of this world! Jan 26, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Pouch of Bountiful Fortune Find pouches and exchange them for some helpful items! Jan 26, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Interviews with the Owners of Masterpieces Aug 13, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (August 12, 2022) Aug 12, 2022 (UTC)
- [Winner Announcements] Introducing our Black Desert Ambassadors Aug 11, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Known Issues (Last Updated: 11/08/2022 09:40 UTC) Aug 11, 2022 (UTC)