If you’re looking to get your own PEN (V) Boss Gear from Jetina’s guaranteed upgrade questline, then this Dark Rift event is just for you!
By defeating Dark Rift bosses during the event, you can obtain:
- [Event] Boss Summon Scroll Box & TRIPLE the normal amount of Boss Auras and Concentrated Crystals!
Not sure how to use the Boss Auras and Concentrated Crystals? Check out the: [GM Notes] The Old Moon Guild’s Best Deal – PEN (V) Boss Gear!
Scouring the Dark Rifts
- May 11, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - May 25, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance.
① During the event, defeat the bosses that appear from the Dark Rifts for a chance to obtain an [Event] Boss Summon Scroll Box.
Open the [Event] Boss Summon Scroll Box to Randomly Obtain 1 of the Following Scrolls!
Awakened King of Navarn Steppe Summon Scroll
Awakened Goblin Chief Summon Scroll
Awakened Dim Tree Spirit Summon Scroll
Awakened Imp Captain Summon Scroll
Awakened Altar Imp Captain Summon Scroll
Awakened Monastery Boss Summon Scroll
Awakened Gyfin Rhasia Raid Captain Summon Scroll
Blood Wolf Boss Summon Scroll
* The [Event] Boss Summon Scroll Box is an additionally dropped item and does not affect the drop rates of existing items.
② If you defeat the Dark Rift bosses below, you’ll also obtain TRIPLE the amount of Boss Auras and Concentrated Crystals.
TRIPLED Boss Auras and Concentrated Crystals During the Event!
Concentrated Red Nose Crystal
Concentrated Muskan Crystal
Muskan's Latent Aura
|Dim Tree Spirit||
Concentrated Dim Tree Spirit Crystal
Dim Tree Spirit's Latent Aura
Concentrated Bheg Crystal
Bheg's Latent Aura
Concentrated Griffon Crystal
Griffon's Latent Aura
More About the Dark Rift
The Dark Rift is a unique type of content that opens up at certain periods of time. When Dark Rifts appear, monsters will appear in designated locations. If you defeat these monsters, you can obtain Boxes of the Dead and a variety of enhancement materials.
① By default, there are 12 monsters (Red Nose, Ruins Guard Tower, Dastard Bheg, etc.) that can spawn from the Dark Rift. And if you were to defeat Red Nose for instance, Red Nose will reappear after some time has passed.
You can see the monsters that have appeared from the Dark Rift via the following:
▲ Go to ESC Menu -> Adventure -> Dark Rift
▲ Press the Dark Rift icon located at the bottom right of the screen.
② Dark Rift monsters will automatically spawn when you go near the spawn location.
▲ Press the arrow icon next to the monster’s name
▲ Or press the Dark Rift icon marked on the World Map (M) to find the location!
* Please note that if you’ve already defeated Red Nose, Red Nose’s icon will not appear.
③ When you arrive at the location where Red Nose spawns, a vivid message will appear at the top of your screen.
▲ A Boss Appearing from the Dark Rift.
④ The rewards you can obtain will differ depending on the Dark Rift monsters and their levels of difficulty.
▲ You can obtain the Box of the Desperate Dead from Red Nose and the Box of the Distorted Dead from Ferrid
View the items you can obtain from the Boxes of the Dead:
* You cannot fight the Dark Rift monsters with party members or other Adventurers.
* Don’t worry about dying to the Dark Rift monsters. There is no penalty!
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Winner Announcements] Moments Frozen in Eternal Winter Who are the winners of the event? (Last Updated: 05/13/2022 08:51 UTC) May 11, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] A Week of Playtime Challenges Receive a fresh set of rewards for your playtime! May 11, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] A Step Closer to a PEN (V) Accessory Jetina has got you covered! May 11, 2022 (UTC)
[Winner Announcements] "Promote Your Guild!" Event Winners We’re proud to present the guilds that are looking for new members to adventure together in the world of Black Desert. May 4, 2022 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] Greetings from J: In Celebration of Our Global Family Jul 1, 2022 (UTC)
- [Events] Worldwide Service Thank You Coupon Jul 1, 2022 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] All Our Worldwide Service Celebration Events in One Place! Jul 1, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Known Issues (Last Updated: 07/01/2022 07:20 UTC) Jul 1, 2022 (UTC)