And apparently, it’s more loot including PEN (V) Boss Gear materials! Get ready to defeat the Dark Rift bosses and don’t miss this chance!
The Dark Rift is a unique type of content that opens up at certain periods of time. When Dark Rifts appear, monsters will appear in designated locations. If you defeat these monsters, you can obtain Boxes of the Dead and a variety of enhancement materials.
① By default, there are 12 monsters (Red Nose, Ruins Guard Tower, Dastard Bheg, etc.) that can spawn from the Dark Rift. And if you were to defeat Red Nose for instance, Red Nose will reappear after some time has passed.
You can see the monsters that have appeared from the Dark Rift via the following:▲ Go to ESC Menu -> Adventure -> Dark Rift
▲ Press the Dark Rift icon located at the bottom right of the screen.
② Dark Rift monsters will automatically spawn when you go near the spawn location.
▲ Press the arrow icon next to the monster’s name
▲ Or press the Dark Rift icon marked on the World Map (M) to find the location!
* Please note that if you’ve already defeated Red Nose, Red Nose’s icon will not appear.
▲ A Boss Appearing from the Dark Rift.
④ The rewards you can obtain will differ depending on the Dark Rift monsters and their levels of difficulty.
▲ You can obtain the Box of the Desperate Dead from Red Nose and the Box of the Distorted Dead from Ferrid
▼ View the items you can obtain from the Boxes of the Dead:
* You must face Dark Rift monsters alone! Party members or other Adventurers can’t help you!
* You will not receive a death penalty for dying to a Dark Rift monster, so don’t worry about dying!
- The [Event] Boss Summon Scroll Box is an additionally dropped item and does not affect the drop rates of existing loot.
- Party members or other Adventurers cannot help you defeat Dark Rift monsters.
- There is no death penalty if you die to a Dark Rift boss.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Winner Announcements] Summertime GM Event Fiesta Winners We are here to announce our event winners! Aug 10, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Daily Summer Postcards Don’t be salty and get these sand-sational postcards before they wave away! Aug 10, 2022 (UTC)
[Winner Announcements] BDOvision 2022 Who are the winners of the event? Aug 5, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] [New Adventurers] Hit Agree to Get a Pet! Here’s how you can stay up-to-date with the latest Black Desert news and receive promotional goodies! Aug 3, 2022 (UTC)
- [Maintenance] December 7 (Wed) Maintenance Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [Updates] [Black Desert+] Update Details - December 5, 2022 Dec 5, 2022 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] GM Blog - Summerfiesta Memories - Week 3 Dec 3, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 2, 2022) Dec 2, 2022 (UTC)