Disclaimer Message for ALL Content Creator Events
If you see an ongoing event, please respect the time that our Content Creators put into developing and running the events. You’re welcome to watch from the sidelines but please do not interfere if you are not participating
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- You must claim the previous reward in order to activate the conditions for the next reward. If you fail to claim the previous reward, your progression towards the next reward will not be possible. (E.g., After reaching the 30-minute mark and claiming the reward, the 1-hour reward will be activated, and watch time will be counted again.)
- Claim the rewards from your Twitch Drops Inventory [Go to Twitch Drops Inventory]
- Rewards claimed from your [Twitch Drop Inventory] will be added to your web storage when you hit the “Claim Drops” button on the [Web Storage] page.
- All Twitch Drops must be claimed from the Web Storage and collected from your mail by January 11, 2023 (Wed) 23:59 (UTC).
- Rewards can be earned once per account.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].