* Additional Notices
- The event Dark Rifts and monsters will disappear once the event ends.
- The Aberrant Dark Rift monsters reappear a bit more quickly than normal Dark Rift monsters.
- By defeating the aberrant Dark Rift monsters, you have a chance to receive additional rewards beyond the default rewards.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] The 7 Wonders of BDO What's a Black Desert World Wonder in your eyes? Feb 15, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] Special Challenges from Valks! Special Support from Valks Feb 15, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] Two Log In Rewards for the Price of One! It's a Special Relay Login Event! Feb 15, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] Looking Back on 7 Years of BDO Share your stories, annecdotes and moments about the last 7 years of Black Desert! Feb 8, 2023 (UTC)