Ready to Jump Into the World of Training?
Sept 13, 2023 (Wed) after maintenance - Sept 26, 2023 (Tue) before maintenance
Deliver horses to the Imperial Horse Delivery and
obtain the [Event] Imperial Training Delivery Invoice! And get double the amount of Flowers of Oblivion!?
Take a look at the Rewards!
[Event] Tier 8 Horse Emblem Box
Krogdalo Horse Gear Crafting Box
Granverre Horse Gear
Need the materials for your Mythical horse?
Visit Wapra, the Stonetail Horse Ranch!
The weekly event is available from Sep 14, 2023 (Thu) 00:00 (UTC).
Complete each quest and obtain the items below!
[Event] [Weekly] Imperial Supply Request
Royal Fern Root x50
[Event] [Weekly] Imperial Supply Request
Mythical Feather x2
[Event] [Weekly] Imperial Incentive Policy
Unbridled Celerity Draught
[Event][Weekly] Imperial Incentive Policy
Stonetail Wind’s Meal
* The weekly quests reset every Thursday at 00:00 (UTC).
Deliver your trained horse to the Imperial Delivery and get [Event] Imperial Training Delivery Invoice!
- Tier 1 - x2
- Tier 2 - x4
- Tier 3 - x6
- Tier 4 - x8
- Tier 5 - x10
- Tier 6 - x12
- Tier 7 - x14
- Tier 8 - x16
* Blue-grade "[Event] Imperial Training Delivery Invoices" can be exchanged with Stable Keeper NPCs in each town, the same as before.
Items you can exchange for the [Event] Imperial Training Delivery Invoice!
- Hand over the yellow-grade [Event] Imperial Training Delivery Invoice to Gula in Stonetail Horse Ranch and get the items below:
* Opening the [Event] Horse Emblem Box will give you a horse between Tier 6 and 8.
* If you have completed these quests in the past, you will be unable to complete them again.
* These exchange quests do not count towards Rulupee's Travels.
Get double the amount of Flower of Oblivion from the Imperial Horse Delivery!
- Tier 1: 1 → 2
- Tier 2: 2 → 4
- Tier 3: 3 → 6
- Tier 4: 4 → 8
- Tier 5: 5 → 10
- Tier 6: 10 → 20
- Tier 7: 15 → 30
- Tier 8: 20 → 40
Capture a Wild Horse with Lump of Raw Sugar
- When taming a wild horse, feed it a lump of raw sugar. Then it will be captured for sure!
How to Tame a Wild Horse
* Materials required for taming a wild horse:
Capturing Rope (purchase from Stable Keeper NPCs),
Lump of Raw Sugar (Heat up Raw Sugar x10 and Mineral Water x1 purchased from Food Vendors)
* Right-click on a capturing rope in your inventory and approach a wild horse with the rope equipped. And press SPACE to start the minigame.
When the minigame starts, press [SPACE] over the blue portion of the gauge to begin wrangling the horse.
Press [W] to advance and continue taming the horse using your rope. When it stands on its hind legs, the red gauge must be maintained at 50% or higher by pressing [SPACE] repeatedly.
* After successfully winning the tug-of-war and getting within reach of the horse, the Interact menu will be activated.
- Instead of mounting the horse right away, feed them lumps of raw sugar. Then you will definitely succeed in capturing it.
* Additional Notices
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. Any changes will be announced on this event page and will not be given separate notices.
- Events items may have restrictions on trading, selling, and usage periods, and the binding settings may vary for each item. Therefore, it is not possible to transfer or recover such items due to these reasons.
- For more information on the binding setting of items, please check the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that have been used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in the cancellation or repossession of your reward(s) and may lead to a restriction on game access.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] [Week of the Sun] Sun Aura Boss Loot! Defeat Sun Aura Bosses for Rewards! Sep 13, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] The Full Moon Rises in the Black Desert! (Last Updated: 09/22/2023 08:00 UTC) It will give special gifts to all of you! Sep 13, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] Login Rewards for September? Login Rewards Continue in September ★ Sep 13, 2023 (UTC)
[Events] Special Login Rewards for Autumn are Fallin’! Fallin’ for Special Login Rewards! Sep 13, 2023 (UTC)