The November BDO Monthly issue has just arrived! Grab a copy while it lasts!
November brought its chilly winter winds but we still have nostalgia for the eerie chill feelings of the Spooky Season! We wanted to thank you all for the talented art, screenshots, videos, and guides you share each month! Without further ado let's find out who got featured this month on BDO Monthly!
The Woods are dangerous at night without any light, but Adventurer Rhiin came prepared with their Shai! With a self-made unique design, Rhiin's Shai makes their way through the woods with their Vitclari as a guiding light. Which type of Vitclari would you like to guide you through the woods?
▶ [Monthly FanArt] Shai In The Woods - Rhiin
Adventurer SloppyOctopus created an amazing Family Time Drawing after a Grinding Session. We loved the colors and details but especially the heartwarming scene. Which class would you go back to after your grinding session and give your La Orzeca helmet to?
▶ Family time after the grind. Fan art by me. - SloppyOctopus
Adventurer Lorencja returns to BDO Monthly with their Chibi Art series and this time brought us an amazing witch! Wearing the Starseeker Outfit, we can definitely see the stars reflected in the Witch's eyes! Which class would you like Lorencja to draw as a chibi next?
▶ Chibigirl Witch - Fanart - Lorencja
Adventurer LeeMay brought us not one, but two amazing drawings in Black & White with Colour details! One of their Sorceress with the La Orzeca outfit and another one with the Isabella's allied - Spook! We were truly amazed and spookified with the level of detail in both drawings!
Adventurer Unikornu didn't let the spooky season pass without immortalizing it with two screenshot sessions! The eerie colors, the bosses' best sides, and the locations both from the Main Continent and Land of the Morning Light definitely made these screenshots spooktacular!
Adventurer Naelie returns to BDO Monthly with inspiring screenshots from their Nova! The screenshot order makes us imagine a story where Nova is the main character and we invite you to suggest a summary to it!
Adventurer Mirmulnir brought us an amazing screenshot session with a Spooky Scary Sorceress who sends the Grim Reapers' Judgement down on you! We definitely found all of these super scary but also very captivating! Do you think you can find all the locations where Mirmulnir took these screenshots?
To all the Book Lovers out there, Adventurer LemaLakedaimon has your back! With this simple yet to-the-point guide, you can easily craft your own Ancient Kingdom Bookshelf so be sure to not miss it! Which Manor Furniture would you like to learn next by LemaLakedaimon?
Did you ever want to grind a spot but don't know which AP/DP you need? Are you confused about the monster's mechanics or even curious about what can you get in that spot? Then Adventurer's Reipunzel's guide is for you! Quickly check the list of spots and see some quick tips that will make your grinding session smoother!
Do you want to be the very best Fisher in the world of Black Desert? Adventurer FinalsTwin has your back with their LifeSkilling guide series that will guide you through all the steps you need to be THE Fisherman!
November 2023 Issue’s Adventurer of the Month Perks
★ 2,000 Pearls ★
BDO Monthly 30-day Title [Adventurer of the Month]
▲ Preview of the [Adventurer of the Month] Title
December 2023’s Adventurer of the Month!
Who is Eligible?
- Adventurers who post on the Community > Fan Art or Tips & Guides from November 1st, 2023, and before the end of November.
- Any Adventurer who posts fan art, screenshots, and guides, is eligible to be an “Adventurer of the Month”!
- “Adventurers of the Month” will be selected every month, and the total number of selected Adventurers may differ from month to month.
December 2023 Issue’s Adventurer of the Month Perks
- 2,000 pearls
- BDO Monthly 30-day Title [Adventurer of the Month]
* Additional Notices
- The [Adventurer of the Month] Title will be sent by in-game mail. You must open the box sent to you by in-game mail to obtain the title.
- Please note that using the [Adventurer of the Month] title item received via the in-game mail (B) will not refresh its expiration date. You have to wait until your current title is expired to apply the new title.
- The in-game mail will expire after 14 days and the box containing the title will expire after 7 days. Please make sure to open it before it expires.
- Your winnings cannot be transferred or ceded to another person. Prizes cannot be exchanged for other products of similar value.
- Screenshots, images, videos and guides that are featured in BDO Monthly may be shared on the official Black Desert website or social media channels.
- If your account is restricted for violating the Terms of Service agreement before you receive the event prizes, you may be disqualified as a winner and have any prizes withdrawn even after being selected as a winner.