- February 23, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - March 9 10, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
① In celebration of the upcoming 6th anniversary, Garmoth & Vell will have SIX extra spawns during the event!
* The World Bosses do not spawn on the Season Arsha, Arsha, and Olvia servers.
|Garmoth Extra Spawn Times for North America||Garmoth Extra Spawn Times for Europe|
February 23 (Wed) 21:15 (PST)
February 23 (Wed) 17:00 (CET)
February 25 (Fri) 17:00 (CET)
February 28 (Mon) 17:00 (CET)
March 2 (Wed) 18:00 17:00 (CET)
March 4 (Fri) 18:00 17:00 (CET)
March 7 (Mon) 18:00 17:00 (CET)
|Vell Extra Spawn Times for North America||Vell Extra Spawn Times for Europe|
February 24 (Thu) 21:15 (PST)
February 27 (Sun) 21:15 (PST)
March 1 (Tue) 21:15 (PST)
March 3 (Thu) 21:15 (PST)
March 6 (Sun) 21:15 (PST)
March 8 (Tue) 21:15 (PST)
February 25 (Fri) 23:15 (CET)
② Defeat Garmoth & Vell during the event for doubled drop rates of the items below!
|World Boss||Doubled Drop Rates During the Event|
Crimson Dragon Garmoth
|Vell, the Heart of the Ocean||
* If you defeat Vell during the event, you can obtain the [Event] Vell Reward Bundle (Advanced) or [Event] Vell Reward Bundle (Intermediate) depending on your battle contribution.
Bonus Event. Extra Caphras Stones from Garmoth
- February 23, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - March 9, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- Defeat the Crimson Dragon Garmoth during the event to be able to obtain Caphras Stone x50 as loot.
|100% Guaranteed During the Event|
■ Learn more about defeating the World Bosses
1. The World Bosses appear in specific locations, and anyone can join the battle against them. You can see their spawn locations and appearance times below.
- You can also view the World Boss raid times in-game from “BDO Wiki (F1) → “World Boss Raid.”
▶ Link to the World Boss Raid Timetable
▶ Install the Black Desert+ app to easily view the World Boss Raid times
- You will not be able to see your location on the map at Vell and Nouver’s appearance locations (Vell’s Realm and Great Desert respectively). If you’re unfamiliar with how to reach the appearance locations, you can use a compass to easily find your way.
2. Before you head off to the fight a World Boss, make sure you have sufficient AP/DP on your gear!
3. Stay on your toes when battling a World Boss! If you die to a World Boss, you’ll receive a death penalty!
4. World Bosses disappear if they are not defeated within 30 minutes after appearing.
- The HP of a World Boss is shared across all servers. Don’t worry if you don’t see your fellow Adventurers, you’re still fighting alongside them!
5. Once a World Boss is defeated, Adventurers will be given loot depending on several criteria, one of which is the “amount of damage dealt.” However, the “amount of damage dealt” is just one of the criteria, so you can still get the rarest items if you’re lucky.
- The “empowered” versions of the World Bosses require you to deal 0.01% of their HP (shared HP across all servers) as damage to obtain loot.
- The World Boss spawn areas may include Combat Zones, so please pay close attention to your character’s safety. We are unable to provide any compensation or recovery assistance if you suffer losses due to normal in-game mechanics.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] 100 Loyalties Shop (6th Anniversary Edition) Make sure to check out the daily offers! Feb 23, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] No Better Time to Gather Increased EXP for Gathering & Hunting (Updated: 02.03.2022 16:30 UTC) Feb 23, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Warm Up Challenges for New & Returning Adventurers Level Up Challenges for New Adventurers Feb 23, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] February Frenzy Twitch Drops Tune into your favorite Streams and earn rewards! Feb 17, 2022 (UTC)
- [Notices] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 1, 2023) Dec 1, 2023 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] Late Night Talk in a Nutshell Dec 1, 2023 (UTC)
- [GM Notes] Events at a glance Nov 30, 2023 (UTC)
- [Notices] Known Issues (Last Updated: 11/30/2023 11:25 UTC) Nov 30, 2023 (UTC)