The current Winter Season will be coming to an end during the upcoming maintenance on March 30, 2022 (Wed). Similar to previous seasons, once the season ends, certain items will be removed, and season quests will become unavailable. If you want to learn more about what happens when the season ends, keep on reading!
Winter Season’s End Date
|End Date of the 2021 Winter||March 30, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance|
Characters & Quests
- All Winter Season characters will be converted to “normal characters” during the maintenance on March 30, 2022 (Wed).
- All ongoing “Season Quests” will be removed (unless otherwise specified below).
Season Pass & Black Spirit Pass
- The Black Spirit Pass will be removed from the Pearl Shop (F3) during the maintenance on March 30, 2022 (Wed).
- Make sure to claim all of the Season Pass & Black Spirit Pass rewards before the March 30 (Wed) maintenance.
- Unclaimed rewards will be removed and become unavailable during the March 30 (Wed) maintenance. (Once you claim the normal rewards of the Season Pass, the Black Spirit Pass rewards will become available. Both the Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass rewards must be claimed in this order from start to finish.)
|List of Challenges Removed on March 30|
|Support for New Adventurers! 30-120 Min Rewards!||Support for Returning Adventurers! 30-120 Min Rewards!|
|Rift's Echo Challenge!||[Season] On the Corrupt Yolun Dagger!|
|[Season] On the Lucretia Dagger!||Season Character Reached Lv. 30-61!|
* These Challenges will be removed during the March 30 (Wed) maintenance. Please make sure to claim all of the rewards before they are gone.
|List of Items Removed on March 30|
- Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate
- Time-filled Black Stone
- Refined Magical Black Stone
- Tuvala Ore
- Time-filled Black Stone Bundle
- Refined Magical Black Stone Bundle
- Tuvala Ore Bundle
- [Season] Secret Book of the Misty Breeze
- [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box and [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stones
- [Season] Leveling Aid Boxes (including all boxes for different levels) and [Season] New Adventure Box
- Tuvala gear and accessories that haven’t been converted.
- Rift’s Fragment
- Rift’s Echo
[Season] Rift's Roots
- Frozen Tides Black Stone
- Fughar’s Timepiece
- Atoraxxion: Rift Chest
- [Season] Secret Book of the Crimson Fog
- [Event] Fughar's Gift Box
- Fughar's Precious Necklace
* Any [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupons that were previously obtained will remain in your Inventory and will be useable in the next season.
* If you have the [Season] Crow Merchants Guild Contribution Certificate I/II, you will still be able to accept and complete the "Crow Merchants Guild's Gift" even after the season ends.
Adventurers who were not able to complete [Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad or [Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World will receive the items below through the in-game mail (B).
|Completion Rewards for Uncompleted Quests|
Gift Box Full of Memories
Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement
- You will not receive these rewards if your Winter Season character has been deleted or no longer exists during the March 30 (Wed) maintenance.
Continuable Season Quests
|Quests Still Available after the March 30 maintenance|
|- If you graduated from the Winter Season, you will be able to complete the [Season Special Gift] Dreams Amongst the Aurora quest via the Black Spirit.|
Unconverted Tuvala Gear
Winter Season Tuvala gear that have not been converted with conversion stones will be automatically converted and returned to Adventurers during the March 30 (Wed) maintenance following the criteria below. (Tuvala gear for equipment slots that were already converted will not be sent to you.)
|Tuvala Gear Conversion Criteria (In Order of Priority)|
① Unconverted Tuvala gear with the highest enhancement level per equipment slot (1 per equipment slot except 2 for earrings and rings for a total of 13):
E.g.) If you have an unconverted “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” and “TRI (III): Tuvala Gloves” in your inventory or storage, then only the “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more identical types of Tuvala gear with the same enhancement level, then the second criterion will be followed.
E.g.) If you have a branded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” and unbranded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves," then the branded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more identical types of Tuvala gear with the same branding status and enhancement level, then the third criterion will be followed.
E.g.) If you own an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet (crafted on March 1) and an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet (crafted on March 10), then the more recently crafted PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet will be converted.
* Any Tuvala gear that is excluded by the criteria above will not be recoverable.
* Tuvala gear that have been converted this way will be placed in the Inventory of the character that graduated from the Winter Season. However, if your Inventory is full, then the gear will be sent to your Heidel Storage.
- If you want to use one of the deleted gear instead of the converted gear, please contact us via [Support] before the April 27, 2022 (Wed) maintenance.
- Please provide the name and enhancement level of the converted gear you wish to exchange as well as the name and enhancement level of the gear you want to recover when submitting your ticket.
- Please note that we can only provide recovery services only once per equipment slot for the converted gears.
[Notices] [Completed] March 30 (Wed) Maintenance Learn more about the scheduled maintenance (Last Updated: 03/29/2022 08:30 UTC) Mar 28, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] [Complete] March 25 (Fri) Central Market Maintenance Learn more about the Central Market maintenance Mar 25, 2022 (UTC)
[Notices] Regarding Steam Game Client Issue Possible solutions for game client issues while playing on the Steam platform. Mar 24, 2022 (UTC)