Need more info about copying items? Look below!
- Item Copy allows you to copy the items of a “main” character to a tagged character, allowing you to try out the tagged character with your main character’s gear.
You can use this feature to try out your main character’s gear on a different class and experience new adventures in the Black Desert world!
- ‘In order to use “Item Copy,” you must first set up a character tag and complete a questline.
▲ The two characters that will be tagged together must be located in the same city/town. Afterward, click the “Character Tag” button at the top-left of the in-game screen.
▲ Select the characters you’ll tag together and press the “Tag” button!
- Things to keep in mind!
- Tagged characters will always share the same current location.
- You must return to the original town/city where you tagged the characters to untag them.
- Tagged characters cannot hold/handle trade items.
- Both characters must be Lv. 7 or higher to be tagged.
- Complete “[Marni's Suspicious Device] A Splendid Deal”
- With a character that is Lv. 56 or higher, complete the [Marni's Suspicious Device] A Splendid Deal questline from the Black Spirit.
- You can accept this quest from the Black Spirit with a character that is Lv. 56 or higher.
- Once you fulfill both requirements, you’ll be able to see the “Item Copy” button.
- In order to copy items, you must have Marni's Unstable Fuel.
- Marni's Unstable Fuel can be purchased from the Old Moon Manager NPCs in each city/town for 10,000,000 Silver
- Normally, the amount of Marni's Unstable Fuel that you will need follows the formula below. However, you will only need ONE Marni’s Unstable Fuel to copy items during the event!
Item Copy Cost Formula
(All 3 Weapons) Central Market Price x 1.5% + (All 3 Weapons) Number of Caphras Stones for Caphras Enhancement x 21,500 Silver
- The minimum cost to use Item Copy is "Marni's Unstable Fuel" x20.
- The original items and copied items cannot be stored in Storage or listed on the Central Market.
- If you use your Storage or Maids/Butlers for Life Skills on several different characters, make sure to unequip any items in your “Tool Slot” before copying the items.
- The following items cannot be copied:
- Class-specific outfits such as the Calpheon Noble Dress
- Gear available for a limited time
- This guide is a summarized summary of how to use item copy. For more information, please refer to the [Adventurer’s Guide].
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Events] Abyss One: Create your own story Create your own screenshot comics Oct 19, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Halloween Black Spirit's Adventure! May the dice be with you! (Last Updated: 10/31/2022 09:19 UTC) Oct 19, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] Level Up in the 2022 Autumn Season Level-up rewards and more await you this season! Oct 12, 2022 (UTC)
[Events] 2022 Autumn Season Pass A new season means a new season pass to clear! Oct 12, 2022 (UTC)