As i believe you would agree, BDO is rather complicated for no reason so I have put together a number of very helpful YouTube videos explaining / demonstraiting various tasks which have helped many players so far.
My aim is to create videos on everything that is not straight forward so that we are not wasting tons of time in game.
I will also be covering various events and season tasks to demonstraight how to get them done.
The biggest downfall of this game is the lack of information the game itself gives and nothing being straight forward so im here to help.
Youtube Name: Legit Kev
Infinite HP Potion Guide 2023 - https://youtu.be/jhD-e9QTSqo
Cadry Ruins Best Grind Rotation - https://youtu.be/LCTRRqnPk6k
Bashim Base Besr Grind Rotation - https://youtu.be/8nn2P9X2SBM
Best 3 Gathering Spots 2023 - https://youtu.be/A2whAk8JWXM
Plenty more videos available and plenty more being made.
I thank you in advance and hope to see you on my channel.
Thank you for the support and I hope my videos help you understand this game better.
If you gain any value then please support my small growing channel by hitting the like and subscribe buttons.
I watched a couple of your videos and I have some feedback.
- It would be helpful if you demonstrated a proper rotation of you gathering the herbs and also demonstrating the ability to use mouse to move to gather herbs. Also don't bare hand gather the nodes, use a hoe. Behr is not the best gathering location, it's the best for exp. Saying a particular gathering spot is the best is subjective as all gathering spoots have different uses.
- If a item is always sold out on the market place and has tons of preorders, there is probably a reason why. I recommend investigating why. Gathering troll blood and selling it on the market place is a huge waste of energy and time.
- Better explanations as to why this particular spot is the "best". Why am I gathering pig meat? Is there any type of gear I should be wearing while gathering(manos)? Is mastery even important or should I just gather just for the sake of gathering?
- Not having a fully discovered map does not look good.
- Did not specify what mobs actually drop the pieces needed.
- Did not show/demonstrate a good rotation.
- Do you even own the Hp potion?
- What do I do with the pieces after I get them?
I watched a few more of your videos and came to the conclusion that you must be a newer player. I recommend doing more research before pushing videos with bad information. There is a wealth of knowledge out there.