Here are the latest updates being applied to Black Desert on Friday September 10.
Please launch the game client to begin downloading the latest update to apply the changes listed below.
● Changed Guild Skills that require activation to now be available for use in a Quick Slot.
* However, the aforementioned change only applies to servers that have gone through maintenance on September 10 (Fri), while all other servers will see this update implemented after maintenance on September 15 (Wed).
● Changed the point system for Conquest Wars.
- The point system only applies when there are 2 or more guilds/alliances at the end of a Conquest War with no defensive guilds/alliances remaining, just as before.
|Rank determined by the number of annexes and durability of Command Post/Field HQ remaining per guild||Rank determined by the durability of Command Post/Field HQ remaining, number of Command Post/Field HQ/annexes destroyed, and number of deaths/kills per guild|
Rank determined by the durability of Command Post/Field HQ remaining, number of Command Post/Field HQ/annexes destroyed, and number of deaths/kills per guild
|Points for Durability Remaining upon End of Conquest War|
|Command Post/Field HQ||100 pts per 1% of durability||50 pts per 1% of durability|
|Points for Defeating/Dying to Enemies|
|Defeated Enemy||-||1 pt|
|Killed by Enemy||-||1 pt|
|Points for Destroying Command Post/Field HQ and Annexes by Type|
|Flimsy Barricade||10 pts||1 pt|
|Barricade||20 pts||1 pt|
|Iron Barricade||40 pts||5 pts|
|Flimsy Wooden Fence||50 pts||10 pts|
|Wooden Fence||100 pts||20 pts|
|Wooden Fence Gate||100 pts||20 pts|
|Siege Defense Tower||50 pts||1 pt|
|Enhanced Flame Tower||800 pts||100 pts|
|Big Hwacha||800 pts||100 pts|
|Supply Depot||700 pts||80 pts|
|Recovery Center||300 pts||70 pts|
|Cannon Observatory||500 pts||50 pts|
|Elephant Nursery||500 pts||50 pts|
|Indomitable Flag Factory||300 pts||50 pts|
|Medium Siege Tower Workshop||300 pts||50 pts|
|Large Siege Tower Workshop||600 pts||50 pts|
|Ballista Workshop||900 pts||50 pts|
|Flame Tower||400 pts||50 pts|
|Hwacha||400 pts||50 pts|
|Indomitable Flag||-||30 pts|
|Fort/Command Post/Field HQ||-||150 pts|
- The guild (alliance) with the highest rank out of all the remaining guilds (alliances) at the end of a Conquest War, will emerge victorious and become the Lord of their specific territory, just as before.
* In addition, the top 5 guilds/alliances (excluding the guild/alliance who became Lord) remaining at the end of a Conquest War can obtain Burning Spirit Rewards (150 million Silver’s worth in Gold Bars, Resplendent Medal of Honor x10) based on their rank.
- Changed rewards when the point system is applied to now be based on the time elapsed from the moment combat begins in a Conquest War.
- Guilds (alliances) whose Command Post/Field HQ are destroyed within 1 hour of a Conquest War starting will now be issued a Fighting Spirit Reward (250 million Silver’s worth in Gold Bars, Resplendent Medal of Honor x36).
- Guilds (alliances) whose Command Post/Field HQ are destroyed 1 hour after a Conquest War begins will now be issued at the very least a Burning Inspiration Reward, as their rank will be determined at the moment of destruction.
* If there were less than 6 guilds/alliance remaining at the end of a Conquest War, the rewards will be issued based on the order Command Post/Field HQs were destroyed.
|For example, if there are only 4 guilds (alliances) remaining by the end of a Conquest War, the guild (alliance) who ranks 1st in points will become the Lord and be issued the Glorious Victor Reward, while the other 3 guilds (alliances) who rank 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place in points will be issued a Burning Spirit Reward (V), (IV), and (III), respectively (2nd to 6th place will be awarded 300 to 700 million Silver’s worth in Gold Bars, Resplendent Medal of Honor x36 each).
The remaining Burning Spirit Reward (II) and (I) will be issued in the order of those guilds whose Fort/Command Post were destroyed latest.
● Changed the Spirit of Battle for Node/Conquest Wars as below:
- Changed the effects of Battlefield Blessing and Breath of Life that can be used when the Spirit of Battle gauge is at 100%, so that it only applies within the vicinity of your allies’ Fort/Command Post/Field HQ.
- Changed the Spirit of Battle gauge that increases when your allies and/or self are killed to now only increase when killed in the vicinity of your allies’ Fort/Command Post/Field HQ.
* However, the ways in which the gauge increases as time passes, and decreases when defeating enemies, remains the same as before.
- Changed the cooldown for the Blessing of Battle skill as below:
|Cooldown for Blessing of Battle|
|5 min cooldown||15 min cooldown|
- Changed how the Spirit of Battle gauge decreases during Node/Conquest Wars for the condition below:
|2% decrease per enemy killed||1% decrease per enemy killed|
● Reduced the attack range of “Incinerating Flame” for Enhanced Flame Towers by approx. 30%.
● Changed Enhanced Flame Towers to require approx. 15 seconds of cooldown time due to overheating after using the “Incinerating Flame” skill.
● Reduced the DP of Conquest War Flimsy Wooden Fence by 40%.
- Increased the damage dealt by a character to the Flimsy Wooden Fence.
[Updates] [EAC] Update Details - September 16, 2021 [EAC] Update Details - September 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - September 15, 2021 Patch Notes - September 15, 2021 (Last Updated: 9/17/2021 10:02 UTC) Sep 15, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] Patch Notes - September 8, 2021 Patch Notes - September 8, 2021 Sep 8, 2021 (UTC)
[Updates] [Black Desert+] Update Details - September 6, 2021 [Black Desert+] Update Details - September 6, 2021 Sep 6, 2021 (UTC)