· 1st Event ·
- Participation rewards will be sent through the in-game mail (B) within two weeks of the event ending.
- Comments not related to the event will be deleted without notice and will not be accepted for participation in the event.
- Participating in the event through comments that violate the terms of service, may see their access restricted according to the operational policy.
- Family names and Character names that leave comments that violate the operational policy will find their comments deleted, and will not be accepted for participation in the event.
- Deleting your own comment within 2 weeks of the end of the event period will remove your participation in the event.<>/p>
- Comments that are replies to other adventurers are not counted for participation.
- Only one comment will be accepted per account.
· 2nd Event ·
- Winners will be announced on the official website within 2 weeks of the event ending. However, Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change this schedule depending on the circumstances.
- Rewards will be sent upon release of Woosa.
- You can submit as many entries as you wish, but only one can be selected and you will not receive duplicate rewards.
- If you do not have [Twins] in the title, your entry to the event will not be considered.
- Winners will be selected through internal screening with the Black Desert team.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to the ownership of adaptation rights for all screenshots, videos, and all other content submitted for this event. Pearl Abyss may also use these contents at its own discretion for promotional purposes without restrictions to time or location.
- The number of winners may change depending on the number of participants in the event
· Common ·
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in acancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[GM Notes] GM Blog - Summerfiesta Memories - Week 3 Check out what the GMs did during the Summer with the Community! Dec 3, 2022 (UTC)
[GM Notes] BDO Monthly November Who are the Adventurers of the Month of November? Nov 30, 2022 (UTC)
[GM Notes] November 26, 2022 Conquest War Report Nov 29, 2022 (UTC)
[GM Notes] Let's Talk about the Adventurer Feedback Board 1st Month in review Nov 28, 2022 (UTC)