Well, I decide to return after months break and been thinking what to actually play and main. I mostly do PvE and have a Shai that was my main (mostly music but this days nobody cares about it) and Mystic was good but since she keeps getting nerfed I decide not to continue with her. I been thinking Lahn but read shes too squishy and love the Drakania awakening but read she don't perform well in PvE same as Nova awakening, stupid fast, but no defense.
I know Guardian is good but I found it boring and Woosa/Maegu got screwed at awakening forms so they are discarded. (Don't like to play succession if the class is awakening unlocked, call me weird but I just don't).
1. Shai is still a good PVE class & it shines in high AP places that are group rec.
2. Mystic does not keep getting nerfed she does well in both Succ/Awak.
3. Lahn is an assassin type class so ofc you trade damage for survivability.
4. Drakania performs well in both PVE & PVP Succ/Awak Succ recently got PVE buffs.
5. Nova awakening is one of the best PVE classes in the game at high end spots.
6. Awaken Maegu is good but no one takes the time to learn her mechs (which were not ever nerfed).
7. Awaken Woosa lacks protection but hits like a mac truck.