Black Desert beginnt in Kürze.

Das Spiel wird gestartet, wenn Ihr den Launcher installiert habt.

Installiert den Launcher, um das Spiel zu starten.

Sollte der Launcher bereits installiert worden sein, wird das Spiel gestartet.
Startet den Launcher manuell, wenn er sich nicht automatisch öffnet.

Installation-Guide

1 Ladet die Datei BlackDesert_Installer_NAEU.exe herunter und installiert den „Black Desert“-Launcher.

2 Bitte startet das Spiel, sobald die Installation beendet ist.

Forum

UTC 7 : 35 13. Jul 2024
CEST 9 : 35 13. Jul 2024
PDT 0 : 35 13. Jul 2024
EDT 3 : 35 13. Jul 2024
#Meinung
let us add our family's characters in manor and more...
17. Jun 2024, 20:45 (UTC)
1085 3
Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Jun 2024, 20:48 (UTC)
# 1

i have been trying to decorate my manor for some time and the feeling in the manor make's everyone bored.

some objects have way too much red box or hit box or the area where the objects turn red and we can't place it.

and the emptiness of the manor an more...

1) why not let us adding our other characters in our family in the manors and give them positions, and adding some npcs or custom npcs.

2) let u have active life skill inside the manor for example let us install the fence in the manor or let us be able to take fruits from the trees inside the manor and have access to our warehouse

3) add more objects for better decorations like grass and new stone floors, give the third option for our planted farm plants to take them and use them as manors decorations objects example ([manor] special delotia) ([manor] highe quality delotia) and every other farm plants even mushrooms.

there are other plants are in the game like blue rose and (especially bambo trees)

4) remove the blocked area in front of the manors stair, some of the objects red box, hit box or the area where the objects turn red so we can have better decorations.

there are alots of problems with the red box or hit boxes of this objects exist such as 

[Manor] Stepping Stone      remove the hitbox

[Manor] Light Pink Azalea   the area around it will block you from picking up objects

[Manor] Deep Pink Azalea  the area around it will block you from picking up objects

[Manor] Stone Rail              make it small or remove the hit box

[Manor] Stone Rail Pillar     make it small or remove the hit box 

and more...

make the hit box of the [Manor] Elegant Hexagonal Gazebo smaller and let us be able to add other stuff in it like tables and foods or baduk board or every decoration stuff 

( i have send a ticket about (4) and other problems in july of 2023 and still its not fixed )

i still have some other suggestions let me know

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 17. Jun 2024, 22:28 (UTC)
# 2

Greetings frozenpearl,

Some of your ideas are similar to mine. Could you go to my post and give an upvote? So its more showable toward PA :(( We want manors to be more convenient and worth it to pay rent haha!!!! 

BTW, love the idea of putting chars in Manor haha, would look great. But I want the npcs to be added there more :3

Anyway, nice to meet you my manor loving fellow!!

Zeitpunkt der letzten Änderungen : 20. Jun 2024, 22:32 (UTC)
# 3
I LOVE the idea of having my alts roam around and having dedicated positions/roles within my manor! Excellent idea!
Antworten

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last
Es werden bis zu 10.000 Ergebnisse angezeigt.

Mit Eurem Einverständnis, nutzen wir Cookies um personalisierteren Inhalt und Werbung zu schalten.
Weitere Informationen