Fwuzzy Alpaca Returns
Having left your side for a brief respite, Fwuzzy is back and is packed with double the cuteness. Stare googly-eyed at the Alpaca's concentrated adorableness manifested as new mount skills and effects,
- You will need to have the "Registration: Fwuzzy Alpaca" item in your inventory, then talk to a stable keeper NPC to register your alpaca to mount it.
- You can obtain your very own "Registration: Fwuzzy Alpaca" item by accepting and proceeding with the "Befwend Fuzzy Alpaca" questline through Seiri the NPC in Duvencrune.
* Requires a Lv. 50 or higher Shai character. Available once per family. Can be accepted from Quests (O) - Suggested tab.
* Upon completing the "Befwend Fuzzy Alpaca" quest, you will be able to accept the following quest after midnight. You will need to accept and complete quests for an additional 5 days.
- Fwuzzy Alpacas can be leveled up to Lv. 15.
- Your alpaca can use the following skills (up to 7) depending on its level.
* The Fwuzzy Alpaca will already have learned the "Ptooey" skill at Lv. 1.
|Ptooey||Ptooey! Your alpaca spits because it's angry.|
|I'm So Angwy!||Your alpaca raises its foreleg to show its anger.|
|Clompity-clomp||Clompity-clomp! Your alpaca leaps high with its short legs.|
|Two Left Hooves||Your alpaca piaffes in place.|
|Merry-go-alpaca||Your alpaca goes round and round in its place.|
|Play Dead||Your alpaca plays dead. It will get up again when you call it.|
|Gwiddy-up!||Go even faster.|