Elvia Realm Improvements
You can enter the Elvia Realm from almost any location and not just specific monster zones, including safe zones (towns, etc.), without the screen loading. Also, Adventurers in the Elvia Realm can see, meet, and interact (party, combat, etc.) with one another like in the normal field. We didn't set a cooldown for entering and leaving the realm, but we've added a loading animation that lasts around 10 seconds, due to the possibility of using this improvement to repeatedly enter and leave.
- Changed the entry method for the Elvia Realm, infested by Hadum, God of Despair.
|Switch to an Elvia Realm server||Enter Elvia Realm via the UI on the upper right of the screen on any server|
- Press the button on the upper right of the screen to enter the Elvia Realm (However, you can't enter the realm on a server in which a Node/Conquest War is in progress.)
- You cannot enter the Elvia Realm with a ship taken out. Make sure you check in your ship in a wharf before attempting to enter.
- The monsters in monster zones in the Elvia Realm will turn into very powerful monsters. All NPCs and monsters in the realm will be Hadum-infested.
- However, NPCs and monsters from Atoraxxion will spawn in the Elvia Realm.
- Your mount will move to the Elvia Realm with you when you enter.
- However, you cannot move to the Elvia Realm if you have trade items in your inventory or mount inventory.
- In order to go into Elvia Realm, it must attune with Elvia's energy emitting from the spacetime rift.
- If you are struck by a debuff while attuning yourself to the Elvia Realm, the process will be canceled, preventing you from entering the realm.