Sightings of Hollow Maretta, the Siren of the Ocean, have been reported from the vast Margoria Sea. Unlike pirate fleets, Hollow Maretta is rarely encountered by sailors traversing the Margoria Sea. Being a mythical creature akin to the mermaids of lore, encountering Maretta at sea is quite a feat in itself, but upon trespassing her waters, adventurers will hear the seductive melodies of her song fill up a large area (as the background music will change immediately.) Those who dare brave their chances against Hollow Maretta will have to navigate past her summoned typhoons and Hekaru minions (and their explosive attacks). Much caution is advised.
Rumors abound of sailors who used to frequent the Dancing Marlin Tavern to be lost at sea after sailing towards a mysterious melody and beautiful voice.
Hollow Maretta, the Siren of the Ocean, will appear in the distant Great Ocean while singing a mysterious melody. If while navigating the Great Ocean you suddenly hear a mysterious melody accompanied by a beautiful voice, this means that Hollow Maretta is somewhere nearby. With a school of Hekaru she "siren-aded" herself, Hollow Maretta lays waiting, luring unsuspecting seafarers to their watery graves.
- Somewhere in the Margoria Seas, a strangely seductive song can be heard.
- Follow the song to encounter Hollow Maretta, the Siren of the Ocean.
* The background music will change to Hollow Maretta's theme when she has spawned nearby.
* Hollow Maretta will reappear 1 hour after being defeated.
- Defeat Hollow Maretta, the Siren of the Ocean, to obtain the following items according to a set probability.
|Siren Song Aura (guaranteed)
Sunset Black Stone
Wooden Nail Soaked in Seawater
Finely Polished Pine Plywood
Glue With Traces of Deep Waves
Sethra's Artifact - Life EXP, Sethra's Artifact - Life Skill Mastery
Sethra's Artifact - Sailing EXP, Sethra's Artifact - Sailing Mastery
Resplendent Lightstone of Flora