Instead, she looks under the centerpoint of the camera's focus. It doesn't help with taking screenshots and it looks awkward.
Before 13-04 patch:
After the 13-04 patch:
As you can see, in the before-image she is looking more up with her head and with her eyes locked onto the viewer, whereas in the image taken after the 13th of April patch her head is pointed further downwards and she no longer looks directly into the camera.
Points to take note of:
* The input for both screenshots is the same.
* In both screenshots she is just standing in the idle pose.
* In both screenshots the mouse is de-activated, so she is not looking at where my mouse is pointing as I've double-checked that I turned it off with CTRL.
* In both screenshots I am using the exact same preset for my character. She has not been edited in the meantime.
* In both the before and after case it doesn't matter where I stand in the game world. Before the 13th of April patch she was looking at the camera no matter my location, and after the 13th of April patch she looks down and away from the camera no matter my location.
Thank you in advance for fixing this! =)