This is the menu window that you use when you’re shutting down the client or changing to another character.
It takes 10 seconds to change to another character or to end the game, and if you get attacked during this time, this command will get canceled.
There is no 10 seconds waiting time in Safe Zone such as towns.
• Character Selection Window: It goes back to the character selection window. It is used when you’re connecting to another character or when you are creating a new character.
• Exit Game: It exits the client.
• Cancel: It closes the Exit Game window and goes back to the game.
• Change character: You can change your character without going through the character selection window.
You can check the status and the location of the character that you want to change to, and this is only available in Safe Zone. When the character was carrying out a certain action (Resting on the bed, reading a book, self-repairing, or transiting), the character does this action until the next login.
You can check if you’re in a Safe Zone through the mini map located on the right side of the screen. You can change a character that is above level 5.
• Server change:
It changes the server of the character you are currently logged in with. You need to wait 15 minutes to change to another character.
• Character transport: It transports the character that is currently online to another town that it has visited before. You have to change to another character when you’re transporting a character, and if you connect to a character that is transporting while you’re not done transporting, it gets cancelled.
• Energy : The energy point that the character currently has is shown at the bottom left corner of the character’s portrait.
• Enhancement chance: The Enhancement chance is written on the right side if the server selection. You can refer to this and increase your chances of Enhancement.
• Recently Completed Quest: It shows quests that the character has completed most recently.
• Today’s Journal: It is a list of major events that the character experienced today.
Change Character Location
If you want to change the order of character display on character window and Exit Game window that pops up when you log in, use the ‘Change Character Location’ function at login screen.
When you click the ‘Change Character Location’ button, ▲▼ button appears on the left of your character name. You can change the character location up and down using this button.
Change Character’s Portrait
You can decorate your character’s portrait that pops up when you end the game.
It gets saved in My Document’s Black Desert – FaceTexture folder.
You can press F4 in customization screen and change the portrait of your character.
▲ Press ‘Take Portrait’ button located on top left corner and change the portrait of the character.
▲ You can see that the character’s portrait changed in the Game Exit window.
* The content of the game guide may differ from the actual game content, depending on the update and content changes.