This page is about the family inventory functionality. For information on the inventory basics of Black Desert, please check the [Inventory] page.
Shakatu, the Valencian Mogul, discovered a special ancient artifact at the Cantusa Desert, and has called upon Adventurers to visit Shakatu's Territory. After witnessing the ancient artifact, Adventurers have dubbed it the "Family Inventory."
The family inventory is a convenient bag that all characters in the same family have access to.
It allows you to store certain types of items that can then be accessed via the same window with all your characters.
The following item types may be stored:
- Food & Elixirs.
- Worker Stamina Recovery Food.
- Certain seals and currency from content, such as boss auras.
- Pet Feed.
- Horse, camel, elephant, donkey, and alpaca stamina and health recovery items.
Please note that the below items cannot be moved to the Family Inventory:
- Oasis event items.
- Items purchased from the Guild Shop.
- Content-specific items (Guild, Red Battlefield, etc.)
- Event items that do not specify “Can be placed in the family inventory” in their item description. Check out the item’s tooltip to find out whether it's storable or not!
◈ How to Obtain and Expand the Family Inventory
Adventurers who are Lv. 60 and above can receive the [Shakatu’s Gift] Invitation quest from the Black Spirit, also seen in the Suggested tab of the Quest window (hotkey: O) in the [ADV Support] [Lv. 60] Family-fitting Inventory section.
Once your character reaches Lv. 60, the Family Inventory button will appear in their inventory, and pressing it will lead you to the quest as well.
Doing this questline rewards you with Family Inventory +2 Expansion Coupon x1, which are 2 family inventory slots, and starts you out with a Family Inventory Weight of 100LT.
Black Spirit’s Suggested quests (Left) / Quest window (hotkey: O) - Suggested tab (Right)
Further family inventory slots can be obtained through the Pearl Shop, by purchasing Family Inventory Expansion coupons with Pearls and Loyalties. The same applies to its weight capacity, by purchasing Family Inventory Weight Limit coupons.
This inventory can be expanded to have up to 72 slots, and a weight capacity of up to 450LT.
Press the Move button at the bottom right of your family inventory to open the window to move items between the two inventories.
Make sure to check if an item can be placed in the family inventory by reading their tooltip!
* The content of the game guide may differ from the actual game content, depending on the update and content changes.